finding out

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!
No One's POV:

Okay maybe spying on someone isn't so good, but it's just really tempting! Jiyoung thought as she kept her distance with Taeyeon and Chanyeol. Everytime they stop Jiyoung would run to the nearest dark spot, and watch them until they continue to walk. Alot of people would stare when she passes by, but to Jiyoung it was like those people didn't exist cause she's so focus on stalking them. To make it sound pretty and not like a creep, she was investagating them, or spying.

"I WILL never wear wigs again." Jiyoung said as she dugged her finger nails into her head and scratch as if she is invested with tons of lice. 

"Does Baekhyun have lice or what?" Jiyoung dump her wig on the floor and continue investagating. 

 

"Chanyeol, I'm going this way and you go that way." Taeyeon said and quickly walked off. She didn't leave Chanyeol just because it's faster to fine Baekhyun and Suho, it's because there stood Baekhyun and Suho. They seem to be talking about something, so she moved closer to hear. 

"JY, you like JY don't you?" Suho asks Baekhyun. 

"I ask the same question for you." Baekhyun said. 

"I do. Now your answer." 

"I don't." Baekhyun lied, Taeyeon could just feel the lie that Baekhyun told Suho, who didn't believe it either.

 

Meanwhile Chanyeol...

"JY, you can come out now." Chanyeol turned around and saw JY there with no wig and make up.

"When did you find out?" Jiyoung asks. 

"When you threw the wig on the floor. I saw you scratching your head." Chanyeol smiled. 

"Oh, haha. I know it looks bad as it seems, but I'm not stalking! I'm just investagating!" Jiyoung protested quickly. 

"Yeah, like that makes it sound better." Chanyeol said and walked towards Jiyoung. 

"Are you not going to wait for Taeyeon noona?" Jiyoung asks. 

"Nah, she probably already found Baekhyun and they are having a moment together." Chanyeol stopps by a vending machine and brought a coke. 

"What do you want?" 

"I'll take a cappuccino." A light brown can of cappuccino drop down. 

"Here." 

"Gomawo." Jiyoung pop oven the can's top and took a sip. The drink was sweet but still a little bitter.

"Pfff!" Jiyoung looked up at Chanyeol and saw his coke exploding on him, he quickly put his mouth over the opening and quickly swallow the exploding coke. 

"Ah, that was probably the worse coke that I ever drink." Chanyeol wiped his mouth with the helm of his shirt but because of the coke he was drench with the brown sticky liquid. 

"You are going to make it worse. Here use my shirt." Jiyoung said. Chanyeol bend down low and Jiyoung wiped his mouth, chin and neck. 

"Ew, now's it's all sticky." 

"Sorry." Chanyeol said and prop his arm around Jiyoung's shoulder. After spending time with the boys she's all used to the skinship, just not Baekhyun's. It always make her want to melt or her heart go crazy. 

"Get off man, before you make me all sticky. Let's go get you a new shirt." Jiyoung said as they made way to the showering room that Jiyoung took her shower in. 

"Aw, but I like leaning on you." Chanyeol said and rubbed his cheek on Jiyoung's cheek. 

"Gosh, I guess I'll let you stay then, since I am such a nice person." Jiyoung joked, Chanyeol laughed and hug Jiyoung closer. To Chanyeol this already made his heart die of beating to fast. He couldn't help to stare at the side profile of Jiyoung. 

Why can't he be a girl? He thought, then he slap himself mentally. 

"What the hell am I thinking about?" Chanyeol said then realized he said that out loud.

"Eh, what were you thinking?" Jiyoung ask beside him. Chanyeol look at himself, he was munching on some rose petals he quickly spit out the rose petals. 

"Where the hell did I get the rose from?" He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. 

"There as a girl walking pass us with a arm full of roses, you just grabbed one and started eating it. I tried to stop you but you didn't listen." Jiyoung said as she open the door to the showering room. There were some males scrubbing their backs. Jiyoung screamed. 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol ask quickly. Jiyoung shut her eyes close and nodded.

"Yah, why did you scream like a little girl?" a male asks. 

"Cause, I'm not use to seeing other bodies so... exposed." 

"Ah, an innocent young lad." A deep voice said. 

"I wish, someone would make a waterproof cheesecake so I can eat it while taking a shower." 

The hell? Jiyoung thought in her head. 

"Oh, it's you guys. I couldn't recongize you guys with all the bubbles." Chanyeol said. "Can you throw me two clean shirts?" 

"The bubbles were Zelo's idea. He wanted to take a slow shower so we don't have to go back to practice so fast. Yeah, wait there." the same deep voice said. 

"Thanks Himchan hyung and I think it's better if you don't use so much bubbles for a santa clause beard." Chanyeol said. 

"I like it okay, I got to admit, in a bubble beard I still look -" a big flop ring around the shower room. 

"Ouch, that gotta hurt." someone said and then there was a scream. 

"Seriously how does someone simply fall over because of a chyeah?!" a voice said, he said something in english and made it sound like something else.

"Yongguk hyung, it's chair." Chanyeol corrected him. 

"I know, that's why I said." the voice said again. "Here's the shirt and spread the word, Himchan tripped over a chair and landed flat on his face." 

"Uh.. okay." Chanyeol bidded goodbye. Jiyoung grabbed on his his arm and follow him out. 

"Who were those people?" Jiyoung asked. 

"B.A.P hyungs." He said and hand Jiyoung a big tee that was just the same one she has on. 

"Now a place to change." Jiyoung said. 

"We can change out here." Chanyeol quickly pulled his sticky shirt over his head and put on the clean on. 

"Good thing that shirt soaked up all the coke or else I'll be sticky still." Chanyeol patted down his shirt which fitted him perfectly. 

"Do you need me to cover you or something since you're an innocent young lad, pfft." Chanyeol laughed at the last part. 

"Just don't look! And don't call me an innocent young lad!" Jiyoung said, Chanyeol held up his shirt, he compare his shirt to Jiyoung's height. It could have fitted Jiyoung as a night gown. 

"I'm almost done, don't look!" Jiyoung said, and Chanyeol snorted. He dropped the shirt. Jiyoung quickly turned around and cover her bandaged chest. Chanyeol stood there dumbstrucked. He didn't know what to do. He reminded himself that it was because Jiyoung had heart problems. But what explained about the bumps? 

"Was it a lie?" Chanyeol said, he couldn't stop himself. 

"What was a lie?" Jiyoung asks. 

"The heart problem." 

To be honest Jiyoung forgot about the lie completely. "Yes, but I didn't mean to lie to you guys." 

"Ha, you didn't mean to. How many other lies have you told us?" He said coldy. 

"I honestly forgot, but I know that I really like you guys!" 

"Forgot, then you must have lied alot! Do you know how much times I thought I was going the wrong way?" Chanyeol exclaimed, Jiyoung confused about what he just said. 

"What do you mean?" Jiyoung asks. 

"Do you know how hard it is to like someone but then finding out they have been lying to you all this time?" He asks. Jiyoung had never thought the happy giant of EXO would look so terrifing. He towered over Jiyoung with a perfect a good twelve inches. 

"Who else knows your a girl?" Chanyeol asks with a dark deep voice, that Jiyoung found it disliking. 

"You, Baekhyun and Suho." Jiyoung said, she couldn't look straight at Chanyeol's eyes. "I'm sorry Chanyeol." 

"Apology accepted." He said returning into his usual cheerful self. Jiyoung was confused. 

"What?" Jiyoung asks. 

"I'm not fully okay yet. I'm still a bit mad, but since you're a cute girl then I forgive you. And honestly you as a girl is better." He said and patted my head. 

"Why?" Jiyoung asks. 

"Because I like you." Chanyeol said boldly.

"I like you too, Chanyeol." Jiyoung smiled.

"As a female." Chanyeol added. Jiyoung's jaw dropped, it was her first time being confessed. Her heart didn't beat but it was warm. 

"A female friend right?" Jiyoung asks. 

With that Chanyeol's eyes seems to be duller. "No, as a female. Like a girlfriend." 

Chanyeol hoped that she would feel the same but she didn't, he couldn't help but to feel heart broken. After that it was a long, quiet, awkward walk to the practice room. But they stop when they saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon kissing. 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

After Suho hyung left, Taeyeon noona came up to me. 

"Oh noona." I said. 

"Baekhyun what was that talk about with Suho?" She asks. 

"Uh, which part?" 

"The part which you said you like JY. Are you turning gay?" 

"No, of course not! And I don't like JY. He's a guy!" I said, I hated my voice for sounding so fake. 

"Baekhyun, you're turning gay!" Taeyeon noona said. 

"Noona, I'm not turning gay. I can't be gay if JY is a girl!" I bursted, then quickly cover my mouth. 

"JY's a girl?" she hissed, her face suddenly became really dangerous. Taeyeon noona was very pretty but the look in her eyes just makes her look dangerous. She had been muttering something furious under her breath. 

"Uh, noona?" 

"Yes?" She snapped, then quickly recovered. 

"Yes?"

"Please don't tell anyone that JY's a girl." I said, cursing myself for not holding myself but this is Taeyeon noona. She'll keep the secret. 

"Okay." she said but there was a long pause too. 

"Noona, let's go back before they come looking for us." I said, but she grabbed my wrist and cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss. While I come to my senses, Taeyeon noona was moving her lips against mine. I had to admit they were really soft but it felt all wrong. 

"Noona." I pulled away and wiped my mouth. That was a bad move. She looked hurt. 

"Noona!" I cried out as she storm pass me. For a girl she ran really fast, it took me some time to catch up on her. 

"You like her don't you?" She turned sharply around, close enough for me to see her wet eyes and wet black trails of tears running down her cheek. 

"Yes," I said, I look into noona's eyes and found them watering and pouring out tears. 

"Noona why are you crying?" I asks. That was a bad question. 

"You ask me why? I'll tell you why! I like you!" She said and pulled me into a kiss again. This time I didn't pull away, but it sill felt wrong. 

"Baekhyun, do you like me?" She asks. I couldn't answer her, my eyes landed over everything but her. Something caught my eyes. Chanyeol was towering over Jiyoung. Then he smiled. 

"Becuase I like you." Chanyeol said. 

"I like you too ,Chanyeol." That was a stab at my heart. Everything had gone blank in my head. 

Why do I have to care so much about her while she likes someone else? Why? Why does she have to like someone else? Why do I have to like her when there's a girl like noona? Yeah that's right, I have noona who likes me. I thought, I try to convince myself that noona is the one I should really like. Eventually I said, "Yes I do." 

Noona smiled and hugged me, I look at Chanyeol and Jiyoung who walked side by side, Chanyeo's face as red and so was Jiyoung's. Another stab.

Noona decieded to walk the short way to the practice room so she could tell everyone. When we were right outside the door of the practice room, she suddenly stops and look at my intensly in the eye. 

"Kiss me." she ordered. I leaned in slowly but she pulled me close and this time I kissed her back. When she let go, Chen stood by the door shocked, everyone else who were sitting on the floor gaped at me. Taejun glared at me, no he was glaring at Taeyeon noona. 

"OH MA GOD!! T-TH-T-TTH-THEY K-KI-KK-KISSED!!" Chen yelled as he pointed to me and noona. Noona blushed and I stood there and try to find out what happened between Taejun and Taeyeon noona. 

"YAH, JY, THEY KISSED! YOU SAW IT RIGHT!???!?!?!!!?" Chen yelled passed noona's shoulder, I turned my head. Jiyoung stood there with no expression, but her eyes were watered up. Chanyeol who seems to notice that ,covered her face in his chest. He gently patts her on her back.