Baekhyun

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

“PUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS GOING ON!” Jiyoung try to say it between her laughters and her slapping the floor.

Suho then turned around with a bug in his hand.

“I’m threatening them.” Suho said as if it was a usual thing.

“PUWAHAHAHA THREATEN PEOPLE WITH A BUG!” Now Jiyoung was on the floor gasping for air since she was laughing to hard.

All the EXO-K boys looked at as if she was crazy.

“A bug is very scary! It is also very dirty!” D.O said.

”D.O-ssi, are you a clean freak?" Jiyoung try to say it between her laughs.

"Yes." D.O said quietly. Jiyoung looked at him then turned around to the wall. Her shoulder's were going up and down. You could tell she was laughing her heart out. She then turned around with tears going down her cheek.

"A-are you okay?" Suho asked.

"Of course, this just made my day." Jiyoung said.

"Hyung, can you please kill the bug!" Baekhyun screamed as he and Chanyeol hug each other.

"Do the dishes first! Tonight's your turn to wash them!" Suho said.

"Why can't Kyungsoo do it?"

"He's been doing it since when?" Suho argued back at Baekhyun.

"Fine but please put the bug away!" Baekhyun said.

Suho went outside and threw the bug away and came back inside and washed his hands.

"Suho o-hyung" Jiyoung stopped herself for saying oppa "Who's Kyungsoo?"

"That's D.O's real name."

"You haven't told us your name." Kai camed out of his room with a fly swapper in his hand.

"Hyung, Suho hyung threw away the bug already." Jiyoung said.

"Oh he did?" Kai let the fly swapper down and scratched his head.

"JY." Jiyoung said.

"What?" Kai and Suho said.

"My name JY. I'm not tell you my real name." Jiyoung said.

"Okay, well at least you have something for me to call you, so I don't have to hey you all the time."

"Suho hyung can you show me your room? Sajang said I'll be sharing rooms with you today." Suho's eyes with big.

How can a girl be living in the same dorm as me, Suho thought of the impossible.

"Y-yeah sure." Suho lead Jiyoung to his room.

"I used to be Sehun's roommate but now he's hurt you'll take his bed." Suho said. The bed was folded neatly.

"Um, you know I'm a girl right?" Jiyoung said really quietly that no one can hear execpt Suho.

"Yes, I do." Suho said looking away.

"It's okay! I won't do anything to you!" Jiyoung said. Suho's eyes widen and chuckled.

"I think that is what I have to say." Suho said.

"Oh, well who cares. If you don't get or neither do I then we'll be fine." Jiyoung said like it was nothing.

"I kinda do care if I get ." Suho said quietly.

"I would too, but I don't think you'll me. Even if you did the member's will think you're gay, so I have no worries." Jiyoung said.

"Haha, okay. Go take a shower I'll put an extra towel in there for you and I'll leave some clothes for you too, if I can find a right size shirt for you." Suho said as he examine Jiyoung's little body.

"Okay. Where's the bathroom?"

He lead Jiyoung down the hall and into the bathroom, he handed her the clothes he got from Baekhyun who is the skinniest in EXO-K. He don't know why but he's against having a new member to replace Sehun just for awhile.

"Baekhyun why do you hate JY?" Suho asked when he dragged him out to the hall.

"We trained our off to debut. He just came in here with out training at all. I bet those trainees are better than him." Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun, I know you don't get mad easy but do you really think you could be with those guys who used to hurt you?" Suho said.

"No, I just don't like the idea of letting someone untrained in here. That's like saying EXO-K doesn't have talent they only have a face!" Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun, I know you can sing very good, but don't you think sometimes there are people better than you? Have you seen JY dance? He was amazing, no one can just perfect Zelo-ssi part in one shot just like that."

"Yes I seen him dance but he might practice alot on that move."

"Baekhyun can't you just give him a chance?" Suho said. Baekhyun nodded turning his head sideways.

"But if he's delaying the comeback then I'll try to kick him out of the group." Baekhyun said and went back inside his room. Just then Jiyoung came out stretching with her hair still wet.

"Aren't you going to blow dry that?"

"Oh no. I'm going to watch the dance practice video so I can get the moves right tomorrow. I don't want to become a burden." Jiyoung smiled and went into Suho's room.

Suho stood there and smiled.