Kai

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

“Jiyoung-ah, Taejun-ah, don’t get too upset about this news okay?” Jiyoung and Taejun nodded.

“I have late cancer.” Jiyoung and Taejun blinked at each other and stayed quiet hoping for an April Fool thing. But it didn’t happen at all.

“Umma, you’re joking right?” Jiyoung asked but her mom shook her head.

“Umma, is there still ways to cure it?” Taejun asked.

“Taejun-ah, I have late cancer which means it’s too late to cure it but it can be slowed down the bacteria from spreading.”

“Umma, how much does it cost to do that?”

“Too much money. The money we will never be able to afford.” Their Umma said.

“Jiyoung, come with me for a while.” Taejun grabbed his sister’s arm and went into her room.

“Jiyoung, the money me and you make in SM can probably help Umma slow down the bacteria.” Taejun said.

“I know but how are we going to contract Lee Sooman?”

“Let’s go to SM.”

“Okay.” Jiyoung said unsure about this. Taejun and Jiyoung changed into fresher shirts. Jiyoung came out looking like a really cute boy.

“You can’t even tell if you’re a girl or boy.” Taejun said.

“Shut up and let’s go.”

Taejun and Jiyoung ride a bus to SM. On the bus all eyes were on Taejun and Jiyoung. Girls and ahjummas were whispering so loudly everyone can hear what they are talking about. But mostly all the attention was on Jiyoung. She was looking around and giving them smiles while her brother was like a death note dude, all quiet and scary aura.

“No wonder you can’t get a girlfriend.” Jiyoung said.

“Be quiet, I only need F(x)’s Krystal and I’ll be okay.” He said looking dreamily up on top of the bus.

“Sorry to burst your bubble but are you sure she wants you?”

“Who doesn’t want me?” Taejun said confidently.

“Krystal.” Jiyoung said.

“Yah!”

“Just be quiet and get off the bus.” Jiyoung said.

“We’ll just walk from here then.” Taejun said and then both of them got off.

When they reached SM they walked in and saw Lee Sooman talking to some other person.

“Jiyoung and Taejun, have you already made up your decision so fast?” Sooman asked in a gentle tone.

“How much will we make if we join SM?” Taejun asked.

“3 million Korean Won a year. It all depends on the programs that want us.” He answered.

“3-3 million.” Taejun and Jiyoung stuttered. That was all their life saving added all together.

"Don't tell me that you join because of money." Sooman said with a hint of disappointment.

"We joined because our mother just found out she has late cancer. We want to do anything to delay her death or cure her, and we join because of our dreams." Taejun said.

"Oh, I'm sorry for your mother let's hope everything gets better for her. If you don't mind Jiyoung-ssi please come with me." Sooman said and smiled at Jiyoung.

"What about my brother?"

"Nana-ssi, please him to EXO's practice room and see how the boys are practicing. Taejun-ssi, please make any comments about their dance." Sooman said.

"Y-you're telling me to make comments on EXO's dance?" Taejun asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I know you are a very talented young man at dancing, maybe Hyungseok-ssi needs some help on some dance moves." Sooman said.

Taejun then started jumping up and down like a weird retard. Jiyoung started to cover her face and turned around like she didn't know him and didn't want to know him.

"Hahaha, Taejun-ssi please calm down and go with Nana-ssi before you lose her." Sooman said. Taejun hurried up to follow the girl who was leading him.

"Jiyoung-ssi, let's talk in my office." He said.

Jiyoung followed Sooman to his office and sat down infront of his desk.

"Jiyoung-ssi, you see EXO is an all boy group and currently there's a member hurt and can't join the group. The group needs to produce another album fast or else their popuality will go down. " Sooman explained the groups condition to her.

"So you're saying for me to dress up as a boy to replace that hurt boy?"

"Basically yes."

"What happens after the boy recovers?"

"We will let you solo debut." Sooman said as he get a file out of the side of his desk.

"Here look at this." He said.

Jiyoung open the file and saw a picture of her that the ahjumma took. She took out a piece of paper. There was information on there and on the bottom it said sign. Jiyoung started look through other paper. On one paper there it said Image. There was a picture of her but it looked like someone photoshoped on to different kind of clothes. It said Exotic's enteral boyfriend, cold maknae, player, and sharp tongue. Jiyoung raised an eyebrow to all those words.

Do I look like a player and a cold maknae? She thought in her head as she goes though the paper that said Position. It said vocalist, Lead dancer, sub rapper, maknae, and face.

"Can I challenge for one position?" Jiyoung asked. Sooman surprised by her request.

"Which position?" He asked.

"I want to be the main dancer, and the main rapper that all. I don't want to be the vocalist or face." Jiyoung said.

"You'll have to win Kai and Chanyeol then." He said. Just then all the EXO boys came to the office.

"Sajang, there is this guy commenting on our dance like as if we didn't know how to dance at all." Kai complain since he was the main dancer.

"Kai, I sent him to do that." Sooman said.

"Sa-, whoa how did you get right here so fast? And why are you wearing different clothes?" Kai pointed to Jiyoung.

"So you're Kai. Do you mind me challenging your position for the main dancer?" Jiyoung asked.

"Bwol?" Kai's face changed to a way darker color than his regular skin color.

"A challenge for the position of main dancer." Jiyoung said with alot of confidence.

"Sure." he said like Jiyoung wasn't worth a challenge. Sooman just look at them from his desk with amusement.


Heyyy guies!!!

Well don't be a silent reader and

subscribe comment and upvote!!!

I LOVE YOU GUIES

and wait for more updates and exo comeback