Wolf

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

Jiyoung's POV:

It was all okay until someone started shaking me on the sholder.

"Jiyoung wake up." Someone whispered softly.

"Oppa, just 20 more minutes." I mummbled back. Then I felt a slap on the face, with that I woke up with pain on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw a girl, who looked like she was 19 years old.

"Uh, you need something?" I asked, wondering how did she know I'm a girl already.

"I'm your very personal coordi noona or you can say unnie." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"How did you know I'm a girl?"

"Sajang told me the situation about EXO already so I decided to help out." she said, I nodded and lay back down.

"Wake up you lazy boy!" She hissed. I sat up again giving her a pout.

"Aww but sorry ma'am that don't work on me." She said and handed me some clothes. I give her a what are these for look.

"Please don't tell me you are going to go to the photoshoot like this! What is this from? The 60's?" She said.

"These's aren't mine. They're Baekhyun hyung's." I said.

"Hum, he have the lamest shirt I ever seen in my life. Seriously even my grandma would think that's old fashion."

"I don't think diva hyung likes what you are saying to his shirt." I said.

"Ahk, who cares? Hurry up and go changed into the clothes I handed you." She pushed me out of the room.

"Aish, why can't I just wear my clothes? Oh wait, they're at my house." I said stupidly and put on the clothes.

"Are you done yet?" She knocked on the door.

"Wait, I need to brush my teeth and wash my face."

"Well do it faster! Ew that sounds wrong." She said to herself.

I came out with tattered skinny jeans and a light blue shirt that has a picture of a vest in the front.

"Whoa, if I'm not in love with D.O, I would so be in love with you." She said as she walk around me.

"Yeah, now get out and go into the van."

I walked out without saying anything because I found out that she is one impatient and erted girl.

In the car ride it was quiet until she spoked up.

"Who do you like in EXO, Jiyoung?"

"No one, and can I know you name?" I asked.

"Kwon Ahra. How can you not like the angel's of Kpop?" She asked almost letting go of the steering wheel.

"I was homeschooled and all the Kpop song I heard were my brother's dance covers." I said.

"Pwah, I'll be laughing when he dance Wonder Girl's Nobody." she said.

"He danced that before." She started laughing and completely let go of the steering wheel.

"UNNIE!" I reached for the steering wheel, she kept on laughing so I had to steer the van the best I could.

We're are going to be so late because of Ahra unnie woun't stop laughing, I thought.

 

We reached the shooting area 1 hour later.

"Kwon Ahra can you make sure she comes earlier!" The photographer said.

"How do you know I'm a girl?"

"Please I'm her brother! And we owe SM Company alot, if it wasn't for Lee Sooman-nim we would be dead." He said and walked me to the area where EXO took their photos.

"Okay I need you to copy his poses and then I'll photoshop them into Sehun's place." He said and got down to his knee.

"Oppa are you proposing to her?" Ahra teased.

"Kwon Ahra I'm going to kill you. And you know I have a crush on Sulli." the dude said.

"Kwon Hyunseok it's not like she's going to like a ahjussi." Ahra unnie just crushed his dreams.

I completely ignored them and started posing for the shoot. After three shots the pictures were done.

"That was real fast. I never would thought a rookie can master that expression." He said.

"Yeah, it's really easy when you have a brother with an ugly face. And we could've been done earlier if you and your sister wasn't talking about your lovelife!" I said.

"Wow a real sharp tongue." He said and walked away.

Am I PMSing? Nah, just woken up too early, I thought to myself as I got in the van again. This time Ahra unnie handed me sweatpant and a big lose black jacket.

"You'll have to change in the back. You can't dance in those clothes." she said.

"Then why did you give me them?!" I almost screamed.

"Sorry but I just can't deal with horrible fashion just like how my brother would kill that person if that person didn't do the right thing for the photo."

I just give her a glare and went to the back and changed. I hid behind a chair so no one could see me. I mean who could see though a black tinted window, unless that person have x-ray vision like superman.

She stopped the van and we came to SM.  I hopped off the van and saw some girl just looking at me and pointing.

What are they talking about, I thought as I walked into the building.

 

No One's POV:

That guy is still here pointing out stuff that made EXO or most of EXO so unhappy.

"Luhan, what are you? A puppy?" Taejun pointed to Luhan who was on the floor dancing to the song Wolf.

"Sorry." He said with no attitude and try on a fiercer expression.

"There we go, now you have a fierce expression try to make your aura fiercer. Some reasons you give me the feeling of a small cute kiddy asking for candy." Taejun said. Just then Jiyoung walked in with a shocked face.

"Get into position! You to, JY!" First time in Jiyoung's life, her brother was actually so mean, so into, and so damn fierce to her.

Good thing she watched that video last night or else she would be yelling into a puddle of fear.

EXO and Jiyoung started dancing but not even 5 seconds later Taejun stopped the music.

"Suho, Lay, D.O, Luhan, and JY come out." The 5 straigtened out and stepped forward.

"ARE YOU SOME 3 YEAR OLD KID TRYING TO SCARE A BEAST WITH THAT?!" Taejun barked at them.

"N-no." Jiyoung first time being scared of her brother.

"Go back to postion and think you are a beast trying to scare that person who is hurting your love ones." Taejun said that one more time.

Jiyoung thought of her umma and her brother being kidnapped and a person is holding a gun on to their heads. After that the room felt like it went down 10 degrees, into coldness. Jiyoung gave her refection a cold scary Anartica glare. The music started again as the same this time Taejun stopped the music before anyone could dance.

"Luhan and D.O, come out again."

"Imagine your parents being killed right infront of your face." Taejun said.

Instead of giving a fierce look, D.O's big eyes started to water. Luhan just looked the same.

"Luhan, why aren't you having any emotions?" Taejun asked.

"Because it's just imagination, it's not like it's true." Luhan said.

"Ugh, why are you so boring and D.O stop your crying." Taejun ordered even though he is younger than D.O.

"Kids come over to me." Taejun order like a king.

"Think it this way then since Mr. Emotionless don't have a imagination. You are fighting with the guy who took your girlfriend away." Taejun said, and for some reasons almost everyone got cold except for the people who haven't had a girlfriend, yet.

"Just think of what I told them earlier, since some of you never had a girlfriend before." Taejun said.

Everyone went back to dancing. It was the same Taejun stopping the song, pointed out the unperfectness then go back to dancing. Half way through the day everyone already memorized the dance by heart now.

"Okay, kids we are going to do a one shot at this dance. If you all got it right at first try, I'll go by dinner for you guys." Taejun said.

"Hyung, you are stingy and I know how you are, you probably give us ramen." Jiyoung pointed out half panting.

EXO just looked at him with eyebrow raised.

"This time I'll go by chicken and pizza?" Everyone cheered expect for D.O.

"That is not heathy for you." D.O complained.

"Umma, don't be so strict!" Jiyoung said.

"U-umma?" EXO and Jiyoung were getting ready in position. The mood was good but the air was cold.

They danced in perfect harmony and with the fierced expression of a wolf on their faces. After one try the music stopped and everyone was panting like a wolf.

"Chicken and pizza it is." Taejun said. Then they heard hands clapping. They look towards the door and saw Lee Sooman and some other SM artists by the door clapping.

"Wow, what can I say? Oh yeah, after this week you are making your comeback on Mnet Mcountdown." Lee Sooman said.


heyyy!!! who's excited about the comeback EXO going to make??

Please upvote, subscribe, and comment!!!

EXO will be watching you guys!!! they would give  you the stare that makes every fangirl die of fangirling!!

so remember。。。