Tao and Chen

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

Jiyoung’s POV:

“Who’s that?” I asked. Chanyeol hyung choked on his chopstick. I started patting his back, while he’s rubbing his throat.

“How can you not know Lee Joongi?” He turned around and asked.

“It’s not like you have to know everybody in the entertainment world.” I said and slapped his back, hard.

“Yah! That hurts! And it would be some help if you knew all the people in the entertainment world. It’s like you go outside and some famous singer talks to you then you said ‘Who are you’ that is a major shock to them.” Chanyeol hyung explained while trying to rub his back.

Oh yeah, the only entertainment is my brother’s covers at home, I have a laptop and a TV but it’s all for school stuff, I didn’t have any time for entertainment like Taejun, I thought and bite on my chopstick.

“Oh yeah guys, who wants to take a shower with me?” Tao suddenly asked. This time I choked on my chopstick.

“Tao, how many times I have to tell you that you are a big boy now, you can take showers by yourself.” Kris said from the kitchen.

“GEGE I’M JUST TRYING TO SAVE TIME!” He yelled.

“Then why don’t you use your time control powers?” Luhan smiled.

“Luhan ge, you never took a shower with me.” Tao said.

“So hasn’t Lay and JY.”

“I’M NOT GOING INTO THE SHOWER WITH HIM! KRIS HYUNG YOU GO WITH HIM! YOU’RE HIS DAD!” I yelled.

“Okay chill kiddo.” Chen said, waving his chopstick at me.

“Why not? Unless you have something to hide from us.” Baekhyun said. If someone gave me a chance to do anything I want without getting in trouble, the thing I would do is slap Baekhyun hyung, tie him up, and sail him to Madagascar.

“No, I’m not hiding anything, it will feel weird. Like Luhan and Lay hyung said.” I narrowed my eyes on him and he did the same.

“Kids, let’s just go take a shower after we finished eating and Tao, I’ll shower with you since you are afraid of the dark, my son.” Suho said, he gulped down his bowl of soup.

“Dama, wo ai ni! DON’T YOU GUYS MESS WITH MY SHOW!” Tao said. I look at him and wonder what he said.

“He said, big mama I love you.” Chanyeol whispered in my ear. If Tao hyung hadn’t say something like that I would blush because of Chanyeol hyung, but he said something that will make me laugh my off.

“PUAHAHAH BIG MAMA HAHAHA!” I rolled on the floor and slapped my thigh, which surprisingly didn’t hurt.

“JY…my … thigh… it hurts.” Chanyeol put his hand on his thigh and started rubbing.

“Oooh, I still remember my pain.” Kris said and started rubbing his thigh.

“Tao let’s go.” Suho said, Tao got up and walked with Suho, but before he got into the bathroom he stick out his tongue at us.

“I’m going to chop off his tongue.” Xiumin threatened.

“Whoa, baozi, we need Tao to rap.” Kris said.

“Fine.” Xiumin look unwillingly.

“I’m done eating, I’ll go shower first at our dorm.” Lay suddenly said. I almost forgot he was there.

“Why are you guys over here?” He asked us when he walked over to us. The members all face palmed themselves.

“We need some memory pill for Lay.” Luhan said. He finished his bowl of fried rice, he put his bowl in the sink and started washing.

“Luhan hyung, today is Kai’s job to wash the dishes, so you can just leave it there.” Baekhyun chimed in.

“YES!” Luhan said and ran out of the dorm.

“I hate it when it is my turn.” Kai said.

“Oh yes we hate it too. You cooking are like eating food out of the garbage can.” Baekhyun said.

“I don’t think it’s that bad.” I said.

“I’ll go get you a sample.” Baekhyun got up and went to the fridge. He pulled out a little box of something that doesn’t look really appetizing.

“Here,” He said and handed me the box. I smelled it and nearly passed out.

“Eww, this smells like five years old gym socks.” I pinch my nose. “How do you make it to that smell?”

“I put in milk, cheese, something that is purple I don’t really know what it is, cornstalk, corn, potato, kiwi, salt, pepper, and peanut butter.” He said.

I couldn’t reply anything because the smell was horrid, and the purple stuff he put in must be glue, because it didn’t want to go apart.

“Kai hyung, if you are going to get a wife, get one that knows how to cook, or else you will die of starvation.” I warned.

“Thank you master future teller.” He rolled his eyes.

“Just marry Kyungsoo, since you guys are like super close.” Chen said.

“YAH, KIM JONGDAE!” Kai shouted. Chen looked at him like I will kill the ones you love.

“How many times I have to tell you guys, we are eating.” Kris said.

“Okay, Kris hyung.” They said back. I grabbed the remote control and changed the channel. Then Tao came out of the shower with Suho with only a towel on their waist. I quickly turned around and went back to eating.

“WHO TURNED MY CHANNEL?!” Tao complained. Then I felt a hot piercing glare, I turned around and saw everyone pointing at me and Tao glaring holes through my head.

“Hahaha… sorry dude.” I said and turned away.

“Oh, who wants to watch a funny movie?” Chen hyung suddenly said.

“I do.” I said, if I imagined it Chen and Tao’s face turned into a wolf grin.

“Call.” Baekhyun said.

“Okay, I’ll go get dressed first.” Suho said and went to his room.

Tao then went over to Chen and whispered something in his ear, and then they both started to smile.

“I’ll go change, too.” Tao said, and then he went into someone’s dorm. After a few minutes, he came out with a wife beater and black sweat pants. Got to admit that panda has a good body.

“YAH, THAT’S MINE!” Chanyeol shouted pointing at Tao.

“Ge, just let me borrow this tonight, you don’t expect y Tao to walk all the way back to our dorm and get my clothes?” Tao said, with a tone that’s sounds like he’s a prince.

“Yes, I do, and you are not y.” Chanyeol slapped Tao’s arm when he came over and sat down.

“My son’s perfect.” Suho then came out… he had a matching blue and white striped pajama on. He looked like he just came out of the hospital. He sat down next to Tao and me.

“I finished.” Kris said and came over to the living room as well.

“Kai, after this movie, it’s your turn to wash remember?” D.O said.

“Yes, mother.” Kai said and crossed his arms. I was still eating my dinner. They waited until everyone finished, I was the last one to finish.

“Slowpoke.” Baekhyun said.

“I don’t want to choke! Plus I’m still growing! I don’t want to be short like you.” I said which probably stabbed Baekhyun with my words, because his face became stormy.

“You are still shorter than me.” He said, which was true, I was just below his chin.

I ignored that and went to put my plates in the sink. Tao went to turn down all the lights in the dorm, it was pitch black until the TV screen , providing me some light to see. I sat down between Suho and Baekhyun, who was still mad about the comment.

Tao and Chen smiled and sat down, the movie started, it was getting boring until the creepy music started.

Then I knew what happened, Chen said it’s a funny movie, Tao got the gist, but it ended up as a scary movie.

A shadow popped up on the screen, and I screamed but there was another scream. Without knowing at all, I hugged someone. After the scream, I look back at the screen and then screamed again. I hugged that person again then I felt someone else hug me. I look down hoping to see something better than that movie, I saw Suho hugging me then I looked up and saw I was hugging Baekhyun.

Suho was slapping Tao’s arm while hugging me.

No one’s POV:

“GET AWAY!” Suho yelled. Some of the members were paying attention to the movie, some would jump at the scary parts but Suho and Jiyoung were screaming their lungs off when the ugly scary clown came up from the drain hole when the girl was taking a shower part popped up. When it came to one horrid scene, Jiyoung and Suho hugged each other and Jiyoung cried. After the movie, Chen went to turn on the lights and was a bit surprised at the view. Jiyoung and Suho hugging each other, and Jiyoung crying. Her eyes were a bit puffy, dry tears mark her cheek.

“I hate you, Chen and Tao.” Jiyoung said, she went to the restroom and started to wash her face. Then she locked the door and the water.

“YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET OUT.” Jiyoung yelled. Outside Chen and Tao gulped and looked at each other.

 “Uh, you now, I suddenly found something important I have to do at our dorm.” Tao said then ran out the door and so did Chen.

Jiyoung took her warm shower and came out feeling so great and nice, she totally forgot about Tao and Chen. She dried herself and then reaches for her pajamas.

I didn’t bring my pajamas. Why am I such an idiot?! Jiyoung thought and she had her hands on her head.

“Jiyoung take a risk.” She said.

“Baekhyun hyung!” She yelled, hoping he didn’t go to sleep.

“What?” he yelled back.

“Come here.” Baekhyun sighed and got up. When he reached the restroom door, you open just a little crack to see him. Jiyoung didn’t know that he saw her bare shoulder, from his neck to the tippy top of his ears were bright red.

“Bwol?” He asked, his voice cracked just a little bit.

“Can you bring me my pajamas? I forgot to get them.” Jiyoung said, Baekhyun rolled his eyes and went into their room. Baekhyun didn’t have to look for her pajamas, Jiyoung wasn’t a really organized person so every time she changes into normal clothes she would throw her pajamas on the bed. The bed is always a tangle mess. He went back to the restroom door. He knocked on it and Jiyoung’s hand came out. He put her clothes onto her hand. Then her head popped out.

“Where’s my underwear?” Jiyoung asked, then realized that Baekhyun know she’s a girl.

“Yah, I’m a man. I can’t just look through some girl’s clothes looking for an underwear.” Baekhyun hissed.

“Oh yeah, I kind of forgot that you know that I’m a girl.”

“Just get dressed already.” He hissed again. Jiyoung closed the door and got dressed, she came out and went to her room and looked for her underwear. She closed the door, took off her pants, and put on her underwear. Then she sat down on her bed, within a few minutes she crashed into a deep sleep.