Ahjumma chasing me

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

"Jiyoung-ah, can you go shopping for me please?" Umma hollared from downstairs.

"Ah, waeyo?" I asked as she interrupt me listening to my songs.

"Because you're lazy, and quit listening to music." She snapped back at me.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. My mom gave me a list to buy.

"Mom, I think Taejun can go buy his own shampoo. He's picky, if I buy one kind, he'll say he likes the other kinds." I found an excuse for the shopping thing.

"Then tell him to deal with it." She waved her hand at me.

"Fine, I'll go." I slumped out of the house and went to a grocery store. I bought cabbages, my snacks, hot sauce, fruits, and a ice cream.

"Ugh, now I have to carry them to the freaken salon shop now." I groaned as I pick up the bags of food.

I walked all the way the salon shop that my brother loves to go and get he's hair done and gets his shampoo. I was greeted by bottles and bottles of different shampoo.

"Aish, I have to go though all the shampoo? Nah, forget it, he gets what he gets." I randomly picked out a bottle of shampoo and condition.

"That will be 30,000 wons please." the pretty castier girl said. I handed her the money and waited for my change. My eyes wondered around the salon, they landed on a big poster that said 'spin the wheel and see if you can win a free hair cut'.

"Um, does that poster still count?" I asked her. She looked towards the poster and said, "Yes sir."

*SIR?!* I thought.

"It seems like you do need a hair cut, you hair is passing your jaw." she pointed it out.

* looking like my brother.* I thought again.

"I'll take the challange." I said.

She lead me to the wheel had a bunch of colors.

"If it lands on white then you get your free hair cut." she said all bored like.

I looked at the wheel again, there was a little slit that is the color white.

*This is going to be hard.*

I grabbed hold of the wheel and spinned it. I closed my eyes hoping it would land on white so I don't have to pay, and I could use that money.

"Congratulation, sir. You won." she said it like a robot.

"Yeah, thanks. I kinda want my hair cut like right now." I told her. She rolled her eyes at me and walked off. Later she brings and old lady to me.

"She'll cut your hair. She the best one out of us." then she left us.

"Young man, how would you like your hair cuted?" she asked shakingly.

I told her how to cut it and she nodded. She first washed my hair and told me to sit on the stool. I followed all her commands. I was scared for her to cut my hair because she old and she shaking. I do not want to look like a hair freak.

But as soon as she hand a pair of sissors in her hand she wasn't shaking at all.

After an 30 minute hair cut, I came out looking like my brother.

*I didn't expect this* she cut is short, boy short, and she even curled slightly.

*I regret everthing!* I mentally curse myself.

"Thank you." I mutter and walked out the shop. Right when I step out the girl's infront of me stared holes through me.

*Uh oh, this is real bad really really bad!*  I hold on to my bags tight and started running for my life. One ahjumma actually had the guts to chase me.

*My legs are about to fall off!* I kept on running until I can't anymore. I looked back and the ahjumma was still running after me.

"Forget it Jiyoung, that ahjumma is going to be disappointed anyways." I said to myself.

"Y-young m-man, would you like to audition for SM company?" She try catching her breath as she told me that.