Chanyeol...

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

­When they reached SM, Jiyoung ran inside to change first in the restroom. Jiyoung walked back with EXO-M to the singing room. Then Tao, Kris, Chanyeol, and Kai dragged Jiyoung to a place. On the door, it said Rap Recording.

Chanyeol was the first one in the room to record. They sat outside minding their own business. The music producer stopped Chanyeol and said through the mic, “Chanyeol, you are missing the beat, and we need more feel. It sounds like you are just reading a piece of paper. Again.”

Chanyeol nodded and did an okay sign. He started rapping again. It does sound like he was reading instead of . Jiyoung had her paper in her hand the rap, Chanyeol was rapping to ‘Let out the Beast’. The beat was fast. Jiyoung looked inside the room there was no metronome. She started tapping the beat on the window. Chanyeol looked at Jiyoung surprised. He started tapping his finger against his thigh.

“Good Chanyeol and thank you JY.” Jiyoung nodded at him. Jiyoung looked from her paper and saw Chanyeol putting on a serious face while rapping. But after he finished the rap without the music producer stopping him, he became the crack head again.

“JY, go in.” Jiyoung put her paper on the stand and put the headphone on. There was background music of the song. (Honesty I have no idea of what the headphones do) I started counting the measure of rest for me to come in.

1-2-3 here I go, Jiyoung thought as she started to rap. But when she was almost done, she forgot to breathe and made her voice crack. Outside the room Kris, Tao, Chanyeol, and the music producer started laughing.

“Hey, it’s not funny!” Jiyoung said.

“O-okay, we won’t laugh, p-please do it again.” The music producer tries to say it between laughs.

Jiyoung pouted and then started counting her measures again. She came in just right and she remembers to breathe at the end so her voice doesn’t crack.

“I can say that was good, but not perfect. Your speed goes down a bit in the end.” He said. Jiyoung nodded. He then called Jiyoung out and told Kris to get in. Kris rapped though it like a god but he was not good at counting measures of rest.

“Kris, that was good, but work on the counting and coming in at the right time.” He said and called Tao in.

Well Tao was the maknae in EXO-M, on his first measure his voice went up too high and it cracked like a dying parrot. Jiyoung just started laughing like an idiot. Her right hand slapping someone else’s thigh.

“Oh my god, my thigh doesn’t even hurt!” she said while continue to slap. Then her hand stopped, she turned to her left and saw the angry bird Kris looking purple.

“You were slapping my thigh!” he started to rub his thigh.

“Does it hurt?” Jiyoung asked. Kris looked up as if she asked the most stupid question.

“No, it tickles.” Kris said sarcastically but Jiyoung didn’t get the sarcasm.

“Tao, please stop the cracking.” He said trying to stop laughing. Jiyoung looked at Chanyeol. He looked like he is constipated.

“Hyung you need to use the restroom?” Jiyoung asked.

“PWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TAO WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?! EEEEEK! HAHAHA PRICLESS!” Chanyeol rolled on the floor while slapping the floor.

“Hyung, that’s not funny!” Tao the panda pouted.

Then Tao tried his best not to crack his voice. Well when it was midnight, Jiyoung going in the room about 3 times, Chanyeol 2 times, Kris 2 times, and Tao about 4 times of cracking going less and lesser. They went to the vocal’s room. When they walked in Chen was in the middle of singing ‘Baby Don’t Cry’. Jiyoung sat down mesmerized by his strong high vocals. Even though she knew didn’t know what he was singing.

“Wow he’s good.” Jiyoung said still having her eyes on Chen. The vocal teacher smiled and said, “Chen that was good singing for today. Make sure to rest your vocal for tomorrow.”

Chen nodded and came out smiling.

“Nice buddy.” Luhan slapped his back. When Luhan was called in, he started singing. His voice was angelic, it was strong too but Jiyoung still preferred Chen’s voice.

“Luhan, that note was too high, try to lower it.” The vocal teacher said and called Baekhyun in. Baekhyun started singing. His voice was strong like Chen’s but on the side of his neck, you could see a little vein popping out.

“Baekhyun, you hold the note a little too long.”

“Okay, I’ll try my best.” He said and started sing his part to ‘Baby Don’t Cry’. Without knowing Jiyoung started to sing with him too. The vocal teacher turned around and looked at Jiyoung with bigger eyes and so did the other members.

“Wae?” Jiyoung said and ended with a weird laugh.

“Sing that part again.” The vocal teacher said.

“Which part?” I asked.

“Baby don’t cry tonight. Just that part.” He said.

“Okay. Baby don’t cry tonight.” Jiyoung sings.

“Those are the perfect notes!” The vocal teacher comes over and shakes Jiyoung’s shoulders.

“How did you know those were the notes?” He asked.

“I heard Baekhyun hyung sing them.” Jiyoung said.

“Yeah, but not a lot of people could know what note it is just by listening to it one time.” He said.

“You could probably be a male version of IU.” He said and patted my head.

“Who’s IU?” Jiyoung asked.

Jiyoung’s POV:

I swear I saw everyone’s jaw drop to the floor.

“How can you not know who IU is? National’s little sister!” Chanyeol suddenly shook my shoulders.

Well what am I supposed to do? The only thing that keeps me close to KPOP is my brother’s dance covers. He didn’t do that much girl group dances, I thought.

Then Chanyeol got out his phone and show me a picture of a girl. Being a girl and all, she was pretty.

“Woo, she’s pretty.” I said.

“Duh.” Chanyeol said and put away his phone, but then he gave me a weird look. I looked back at him with a look like wae. He shook his head. I looked back at Baekhyun but he was still singing.

“Did he know that it’s not recording?” I asked Luhan.

“Probably not, he gets all into singing.” Luhan hyung said.

“Oh Baekhyun-ssi, can you sing that again?” the recorder asked. Baekhyun looked at him big eyed, he just sang that part perfect.

“Fine.” Baekhyun said, and put his headphone back on. I sat here listening to his voice. Somehow, it was really capturing me. I started to notice everything about him. The vein that was popping out on the side of his neck. His hair a little messy and wet. The sweat slowly sliding down his face. The way he close his eyes, when he sings. How his hand shakes up and down when he sings high notes. I was watching Baekhyun until Kris snapped his fingers in front of my face.

“Why are you staring at Baek?” He asked. All eyes were on me even Baekhyun.

“W-well his voice is good.” I said. They nodded and went back to their own conversation.

Then it got boring because everybody started to fall asleep. I felt a head on my shoulder. I turned my sleep eyes to my side and realized it was the giant Kris. Then another head on my other shoulder, and it was the giant Chanyeol.

“Oh great, I have two giant on my shoulder.” I said then yawn. D.O was inside singing his powerful voice. Then I fell asleep of hearing the same thing millions of times already.

EXO’s POV:

Well everyone started to fall asleep, it was four in the morning already and some of us were still singing. Luhan turned to his side and saw Chanyeol and Kris laying on Jiyoung’s shoulders.

“These kids.” Luhan muttered. He walked over to Xiumin.

“Hyung slap me, I need to stay awake.” Luhan said to Xiumin. Xiumin looked at him with half closed eyes. He swing his open palm at Luhan’s pretty face. A loud ‘PA’ made everyone jerk up.

“What happened? Lighting? Thunder? Gunshot?” Jiyoung jumped up fast and made Chanyeol and Kris hit the person next to them.

“Nothing, I just told Xiumin hyung to slap me.” Luhan said. Jiyoung nodded with her eyes already closed. She then lays down on the member’s lap. She stretch from Kris’s lap to Lay’s lap. She turned away so her face was facing the outside. She fell asleep just like that.

Kris was about to push Jiyoung’s head off his lap until Suho said, “Just let him rest. He is the youngest one in here.”

“Yeah, listen to appa.” Jiyoung mutter. You could barely make out what she said.

Suho looked at her surprised, yeah some of the member’s would call him appa or grandpa. But a girl calling him appa just sounds weird.

Well Lay’s, Chanyeol’s, Kris’s, Luhan’s, Chen’s, and Suho’s legs started to fall asleep.

“I can’t feel my legs.” Lay said. He was the only one who is wake at five in the morning.

“Don’t worry, I feel the same.” Kris said irritated.

Then Jiyoung turned and accidently slapped Chanyeol on the face. That completely woke him. He took around and saw Jiyoung’s hand on his shoulder. Chanyeol grabbed her hand and put it back.

“Luhan.” The recorder yawned.

Lay tapped Luhan’s shoulder. He woke up, he removed Jiyoung’s legs on his lap but he didn’t expect that Jiyoung started to roll. But before she could fall, they grabbed her or the people that are awake. Lay grabbed her legs, Kris grabbed her head, and Chanyeol grabbed her hard chest. Chanyeol suddenly widen his eyes and let go. Kris and Lay didn’t hold on tight enough so that caused Jiyoung to fall completely fall to the ground.

“Ah!” Jiyoung yelled as her head slams against the floor. She got up and put a hand to her head. Chanyeol looked at his hand with wide eyes, he swallowed and looked Jiyoung.


guys i got.....

....

....

INTERNET!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPYY!!!

butttt..............................

it's is so en damn slow!