Sehun

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

SM Town

“Sajang, I scouted this boy on the streets and then he tells me his a girl. that crazy, right.” The woman who took Jiyoung’s picture.

“Can I see him?” Lee Sooman asked.

“Yes.” She showed him the picture and looked at her.

“It’s a girl.” he said and put down the camera.

“How is he a girl?”

“Hook at her chest.” Lee Sooman said and turned away.

The woman looks at the picture, sure thing there was two melons on his chest.

“It’s a she!” she exclaimed with wide eyes.

“Yes, and we really need a replacement, are there other trainee’s ready?” Lee Sooman asked desperately.

“Sadly no, most of them can hit the high notes, or can’t really synchronize with EXO-K really well, and some other has issues towards some EXO-K members.”

“We’ll take the risk of letting her join EXO-K, but don’t let anyone know about this.” Right when Sooman finished there was a soft thump from the door. He got up quickly to see who it was.

“Suho?” EXO-K’s leader Suho standing by the door with a sorry expression.

“What did you hear?” Lee Sooman asked softly as he let Suho into the room.

“That our new member is going to be a girl.” he said quietly.

“Yes, Suho we need you to keep this as a secret. We don’t need anyone to know she’s a girl.” he explained to the patient leader of EXO-K.

“Sajam-nim, are you going to let the other member know she’s a girl?” Lee Sooman shook his head.

“It was going to be the secret of us two until you heard it.” Suho nodded, as much as he hates to keep secrets from them members he’ll have to do it this time.

“But go tell them there’s a replacement for Sehun.” Suho nodded and left.

 

“Hey, guys we’re going to have someone to replace Sehun.” Suho announced to EXO-K in their dorm.

“Jinja? Wae?” Baekhyun asked.

“Baek, remember Sehun’s in the hospital healing his back.” Chanyeol reminded him.

“I know that but why did they replace him? we can wait until Sehun’s back get’s better, right?” Baekhyun said.

“Baekhyun, we can wait but remember the fans can’t. you go to Weibo, Facebook, our fan mails and you’ll see a lot of ‘we want EXO comeback’ kind of things.” Suho reminded them that they had fans that want a comeback from EXO.

“Well those fans can wait.” Baekhyun said with a more serious tone.

“Guys, do you want to go check up on Sehun?” D.O asked hoping they would not start a fight.

“Yeah, hyung’s right, let’s go check up on Sehun.” Kai said.

“Fine.” Baekhyun said but you can hear that he didn’t want a new member in the group.

“Let’s go.” Chanyeol said happily as always.

 

“Hyung!” Sehun’s voice raised when he sees his hyung visiting him.

“How’s your back, Sehun?” Baekhyun asked.

“Good, Luhan hyung comes over and visit me sometimes.” Sehun said cheerfully.

“Huhan couple.” Kai snickered at that.

“Kai.” D.O said.

“Kaisoo couple.” Sehun snicker back at his hyung.

“Yah, shut up!” Kai said to Sehun, who was sticking his tongue out at him.

“Sehun put your tongue back into your mouth.” D.O said pointing a finger at him.

“Nae, Umma.” He then sticks out his tongue again.

“Sehun-ah, we have to tell you some news.” Suho said softly and gently to him.

“Good new or bad news?” Sehun asked.

“Um, bad news  I guess.” He said.

“What is it hyung?”

“SM is replacing you with a new member.” He said and the room became real quiet.

The members look at Sehun, who was near the edge of crying. His eyes slowly turned red as a tear slid down his cheek.

“Sehun-ah, don’t cry. When your back is better, you’ll be back in the group, right?” D.O looked at Suho.

“Probably. That person would probably go off as a soloist.” Suho said.

“Hyung, do you know who it is?” Suho shook his head.

“Hyung can I have a moment to myself, please.” Sehun asked and turned around so the members don’t see him crying.