Introduced to EXO-K

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

EXO POV:

The EXO boys were stretching to get ready to dance, but right when they were about to start the music a woman walked in with a tall pretty boy. The EXO boys looked at each other.

“I’ll leave you now.” The woman said and left us with that pretty boy. The boy nodded and walked over to the boys.

“What’s up guys, my name is Taejun. You can call me hyung or dongsaeng, I’m 20.” He said and bows slightly.

“Can you tell us why you are here Taejun-ssi?” Suho asked nicely.

“Oh just came to see how you guys dance.” He said and sat down on the floor far away from the boys.

“Can you press the play button for us please?” Suho asked. Taejun nodded and played the music when Suho nodded. The boys were already in position, they started dancing until Taejun stopped the music. EXO boys look at him like what is he doing.

“Guys, on the footage it was not so good, it looked like you were just jumping around.” He said. Some EXO boy’s eyebrow furrowed together, especially Kai’s since he is after all the main dancer in the group.

“What are you trying to say?” Kai suddenly came out from the back.

“I’m just saying you should practice more on the footage.” Taejun said. Kai glared at him as if he said he was a bad dancer.

“Uh, we’ll start practicing again.” Suho said.

Kai didn’t say anything and just went back into position. They started practicing again. Just then, Chanyeol missed a beat Taejun again stopped the music.

“Um, the giant with pretty teeth you missed a beat to the dance.” Taejun pointed out. Chanyeol pointed to himself and nodded. Then Kai blow his bangs and just went back to position. Taejun started the music again, but then some of the member didn’t move together. Taejun stopped the music again and pointed that out. Kai then lost patience on Taejun.

“Get out! I can’t practice with an annoying person in here.” He said to Taejun but Taejun didn’t budge at all. He just clapped his hands and said, “Let’s go back to position.”

Then Kai just went out the door with a big bang. The other EXO members followed.

When Kai reached Lee Sooman’s office he busted in the other members followed in.

“Sajang we have- Why are you here so fast and why did you change clothes?” Kai pointed to Jiyoung. Some of the member’s eyes went D.Oed.

“So you’re Kai. I want to have a challenge with you for the position of main dancer.” Jiyoung said, and again the member’s eyes went bigger.

“Sure.” Kai said. How can this pretty faced boy win against me, Kai thought.

“When do compete?” Jiyoung asked Kai.

“Anytime if it’s okay with you. You can have as much time to practice as you want.” Kai said coldly. D.O raised his eyebrow, he never saw Kai like this.

“Okay, how about now?” Jiyoung said like it was nothing.

Does this pretty face boy think I can’t dance, Kai got furious of what Jiyoung said. Jiyoung didn’t mean it anyway but to compete but somehow Kai got the wrong message.

“Sure.” Kai said through gritted teeth.

Jiyoung followed Kai to the practice room. Lee Sooman sat down on a chair behind them. Joining him EXO’s old dance instructor.

They were talking about how the competition should be.

“We were talking should the competition be free style or chorographic. So we thought it would be free style with a bit of chorographic from some songs you know.” The dance instructor said.

“Okay.” Kai and Jiyoung said. Jiyoung stuck out her hand for a shake but Kai looked at it and turned to the mirror.

Uh, okay I guess he doesn’t like me very much since I challenged his position in the group, Jiyoung thought.

The dance instructor played a random beat of rhythm. Kai looked up in the air like WTF is this. It was an old weird beat.

Jiyoung kept on thinking but nothing came to her mind for an old weird beat that sounded like sticks beating together.

Wait an old weird beat that sounds like sticks beating together, Jiyoung thought.

Then she started dancing her mother’s old dance that she used to dance. It was slow and elegant then the music’s beat fastens up. Kai just looked at Jiyoung like what is that dance? But he started dancing when the beat was faster.

Jiyoung changed the dance with a pause then she danced what her brother taught her the other day. Then she added B.A.P Zelo’s part on one shot. The members looked at her in awe, especially Suho.

I never thought a girl can dance that part, Suho thought as he kept on looking at Jiyoung.

Kai was dancing well but he had on a fierce expression like he was fighting with the dance instead of enjoying it like Jiyoung who was now dancing wonder girl nobody. She had on a goofy smile as she danced it. In the middle of the competition Sooman stopped the competition.

“Jiyoung you get the position, but do you still want to challenge the rapper position?” When Sooman finished Chanyeol’s eyes went huge.

My position in the group, he thought.

“Nah, I’ll keep the lead rapper and the lead dancer.” Then she started busted out laughing.

“Oh god you should see the giant’s expression! HAHAHA priceless! Ahjussi don’t go so hard on the dance moves, dance like you have a soul.” Jiyoung said to Kai and kept on giggling on Chanyeol’s face.

“So all those were jokes or what?” the old instructor said.

“No they weren’t I wanted that position but it looks like I don’t deserved it yet.” Jiyoung said.

“Why don’t you deserve it yet?” Sooman asked.

“Well he apparently wanted to kill me for trying to steal his position so that must mean he must really like his position.” Jiyoung said.

Kai looked at Jiyoung as if she was a fool. Then he walked over to her and smacked her in the head. Just then Taejun walked in his eyes went murderous.

“Don’t you dare touch h- him!” Taejun stopped himself of saying her.

“Chill, I’m just saying I go with him joining our group.” Kai said and put an arm around Jiyoung who looked at the arm like WTF.

“I go with kai’s decision.” Suho said then D.O and Chanyeol all agreed with the idea of Jiyoung joining them. They all look at Baekhyun who was a diva and just huffed and walked out.

“Whoa.” Jiyoung said. The other member just chuckled and walked up to her.

“So how old are you, uh-” D.O said but stopped when he realized he doesn’t even know Jiyoung’s name yet.

“I’m 17.” Jiyoung said. The members seem like to choke on air or on their own saliva.

“That’s younger than Sehun.” Suho said.

“What’s your name ahjussis?”

“A-ahjussi?” Suho stuttered.

“Yeah, I think you guys are older than me right so I call you guys ahjussis.” Jiyoung said.

“Oh, I’m Suho and I’m 22 turning 23 on the 22nd of May.” Suho said.

“Ohh, happy early birthday ahjussi.” Jiyoung said.

“I’m 20, my name’s Chanyeol. The guy that just walked out was Baekhyun he’s 21.” Chanyeol said with an eye-blinding smile.

“Yeah, now please but your little sun teeth back in your mouth.” Jiyoung said exaggerating.

“I know they are beautiful.” Chanyeol said.

“I’m D.O and I’m 20.” D.O said with a slight bow.

“Please don’t go all formal with me.” Jiyoung said.

“Kai, and I’m 19 so call me hyung.” Kai said.

“Neh, dongsaeng.” Jiyoung said earning a glare from Kai.

“Oh just go with it ahjussi.” Jiyoung waved her hand as if shooing a fly away.

“So who is this guy that I’m supposed to replace?” Jiyoung said. The member’s face turned sour. Jiyoung then know she brought up a sour conversation.

“He’s name is Oh Sehun, he’s 19. He turned 19 on April 12th.” Suho said.

“Oh, I hope he gets well.” Jiyoung said even though she didn’t know what happened to him.

“You haven’t told us your nam-” but Sooman cut off Suho.

“Kids go back to your dorm I have something to talk with him.” Sooman said.

As the EXO boys leave Sooman gave Jiyoung the package he showed her today.

“Sorry sajang-nim but I want to find my own image for this group.” Jiyoung said.

Sooman nodded and gave her a pat on the back.

“Go home tonight and pack up to into the dorm.” Sooman said, Jiyoung stopped short and gave him a what look.

“You’re going to live with the boys and it would be easier to pick you guys up at the same place.” Jiyoung was about to complain but she decided to just go with it.

“What if they found out I’m a girl?” Jiyoung ask.

“Don’t let them find out then, and find a bandage to wrap around your chest so the boys would find out you’re a girl. Suho knows you’re a girl though.” Sooman said.

“WHAT?” Jiyoung said.

“He heard my conversation with your scouter who you ran away from.” He said.

“I’ll take you to the dorm for today. You have a photoshoot tomorrow so get enough sleep tonight.” He said and led Jiyoung down to the parking lot.

“Jiyoung-ssi, you should think of a stage name and a fake name for you.”

“Waeyo?” Jiyoung asked.

“Because Jiyoung no matter what it will sound like a girl name and you are pretending to be a boy right now.”

“Oh, what about Jinyoung?” Jiyoung asked.

“No B1A4’s leader Jinyoung has that name and that name sounds like a grandpa name. EXO doesn’t need another grandpa.” Sooman said referring the grandpa to Suho.

Jiyoung and Sooman chuckled because they all thought of Grandpa Suho.

“Jiyoung, Jiyoung, J… Y, JY!” Jiyoung said.

“Sajang-nim, what about JY?” Jiyoung asked.

“That’s nice what about your fake name?”

“I’ll just say it is a secret, and become a mysterious type guy.” Jiyoung said.

“Here’s the dorm.” Sooman pointed to a regular building. Some people wouldn’t even know EXO lives in there.

“JY, for tonight sleep in the same room as Suho. I trust that kid he won’t do anything to you.” Sooman said and drove away leaving Jiyoung on the doorstep.

RRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG! Jiyoung ringed the doorbell but no one answered. Jiyoung knocked on it just one time and the door open. The door wasn’t shut all the way, and she got in. She took off her shoes and walked around in her black socks.

Right when she was about to go in to the hallway she hears ear-piecing screams.

“UMMMMMMAAA!” it was deep and Jiyoung realized it was Chanyeol’s voice.

Jiyoung went into the kitchen and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the dinning table, hugging each other while screaming Umma. D.O was behind Suho and Kai was nowhere to be found. The scene in front of Jiyoung just made her burst into laughter.


Hey guies don't you think

you can comment and subscribe and upvote this story

plwease!! i beg of you under the name of EXO

you can't say no to that!!