wrong

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

What came to Jiyoung’s mind was nothing, she waved her arms trying to get to the top but she couldn’t. When she did, she tried to stay up but sink back down again. 
“SHE CAN’T SWIM!” Taejun shouted and plunged into the water and grabbed Jiyoung by the hand and dragged her out of the water. When he did, she was already unconscious. He made his hand into a fist and pressed it against Jiyoung’s chest and pushed down. None of the water was coming up her lungs, so he decided to do CPR but was pushed away by Chanyeol. He pushed his fist down on Jiyoung’s chest, just the way Taejun did, then he opened up Jiyoung’s mouth and gave her three big breaths. After three big breaths she finally chokes up the water, before she had the time to sit up, Chanyeol grabs her into a hug and ask if her lungs still feel weird or is there still water in there. 
“No, I’m okay now.” She said and looked up hoping to find Baekhyun, but he was nowhere to be found. Chen came forwards and apologized. 
“It’s okay, Chen. But you have to do as I say for a month.” Jiyoung said, Chen looked as if he wanted to cry. 
“By the way, where is Baekhyun?” Jiyoung asks. 
“I don’t know, when Chanyeol came he was gone.” Chen said. 
“Oh,” she was disappointed that Baekhyun wasn’t the one to save her. Chanyeol saw the expression on her face and looked away hoping that it wasn’t him to save her. 

A while back…
Baekhyun, who came into the locker room looking for Chanyeol, he found Chanyeol but his locker talking to Tao. 
“Chanyeol, you have to come right now!” Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol’s arm and dragged him out. 
“Why are you in such a hurry?” Chanyeol asks. 
“Because I pushed Jiyoung in to the water and I found out she can’t swim and she’s drowning!” 
“Why the would you push her?” Chanyeol exploded. 
“I don’t even know! Just save her, she might not want to see me when she first wake up but please! Get her!” Chanyeol didn’t have to be told again, he rushed out and found Taejun, pushing his fist on her chest.

“Do you need me to drive you home?” Ahra said, concerned about Jiyoung’s pale face. 
“No, I’m okay. Can you get me a bottle of water?” Jiyoung asks, Ahra nodded and grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to Jiyoung. She chugged the water down to get rid of the disgusting takes in . 
“I’m going to stay in the kiddy pool and play with the kids, you guys go have your fun.” Jiyoung said. She got up and walked slowly to the kid’s pool and started playing with the kids, who froze in the terror of what just happened. 
“Hyung, are you okay?” Kai asked Taejun, who looked at his little sister with concern. 
“How can you be okay, when a loved one is about to die in front of you?” 
“Whoa, he just drowned, you don’t have to go that far like as if he died or something.” Kai said. 
“Okay sorry, where is Baekhyun at, I need to punch his little .”
“Um, I don’t know honestly but Chen’s over there.” Kai suggested Taejun to kick Chen’s then go kick Baekhyun’s. 
Taejun stormed over to Chen, he looked at Taejun with the face of a little kid who knows he is going to get a spank in the . 
“I am very sorry that I threw JY into the water, I didn’t know he couldn’t swim I thought he was just kidding.” 
“Does he look like he’s kidding? No right, he could have died!” Taejun shouted. Chen fumed, he knows it is his fault that Jiyoung drowned but he didn’t really mean it. 
“LIKE I SAID I DIDN’T KNOW HE COULDN’T SWIM!” Chen shouted and stormed off. Jiyoung, who saw the commotion decided to apologize to Chen for her brother’s actions and words. 
“Chen hyung.” Jiyoung called out in the dressing room, lucky for her, it was empty that time. 
“Oh, I am really sorry about what happened out there, I really didn’t mean it.” Chen said covering half of his face with his hands. 
“It’s okay, you already apologized to me, and hey, I didn’t die so cheer up!” Jiyoung poked Chen’s cold shoulder. 
“How can you be okay? You could have died!” 
“But did I die?” Jiyoung asks, Chen signs and shook his head. 
“Yah, how come it sounded like you were disappointed that I didn’t die?!” Jiyoung joked. 
“Because I am sad that you didn’t die!” Chen joked back. 
“What kind of hyung are you?” 
“A very kind hyung, duh!” Chen hooked his arm around Jiyoung shoulder and together they walked of the changing room. Right when Jiyoung and Chen passed by the pool, without a second thought, Jiyoung pushed Chen into the water.
“Now we’re even.” Jiyoung smiled and helped Chen out of the water. 
“I guess.” Chen said patted Jiyoung’s shoulder, then he gave her a questioning look. 
“Why did your brother yell “she”?” 
“Eh… I think he was panicking to much he didn’t know what came out of his mouth.” 
“That sounds stupid, sorry for offending your brother again.”
“It’s okay but, I’m going to look for Baekhyun.” 
“Okay.” 

Baekhyun’s POV:
Normal guys will protect their girlfriends or the girl they like, but me… I’ll either hurt her or drown her. I turned around and walk back into the building. 
“I’ve been looking for you.” I heard Taejun’s voice and turned around. Wrong move… because his fist landed perfectly on my left cheek. When I came to it, I realized I was sitting on the ground and holding my cheek. I was being stupid because I wanted to ask why he did that but then I stopped myself. 
“I’m sorry.” 
“Oh cause sorry will just fix everything.” Sarcastic was dripping down his voice as he speaks. 
“What do you want me to do? I’m sorry!” 
“You’re sorry? Oh so if I drown your sister do you think you’ll be okay if I say I’m sorry?”
“No I wouldn’t.” I stayed quiet because saying other things wont make this situation any better. 
“Of course you wouldn’t! I want you away from my sister at least 5 feet distance and I don’t want you to lay one of your dangerous fingers on her.” He glared and walked away. 
When I was little I had restrictions on doing stuff, now that I’m an adult I got restrictions to staying away from the girl I love. Did I just say I loved her? 
“What are you even thinking Byun Baekhyun? There is no way a girl would like someone who just dumped her in a pool and almost drowned her. Plus you have a girlfriend!” I smack my head with my hand and went back into the building. When I open the door I found Taeyeon standing there with a calm expression but a dull eye. 
“How long had you been there?” I ask. 
“Long enough to find out that the person you love wasn’t me.” 
“I’m really sorry… I don’t know how to make this situation any better.” 
“It’s okay really. I always had a feeling of that anyways.”
“Ugh, this is so horrible. Everything I tend to do today ends up in a disaster.” 
“No really, you got to break up with me and my feelings aren’t really that hurt. All I was surprised was that she was a girl and not a guy.” Taeyeon said as she stepped out of the building. I turned and placed my back on the wall, it was surprisingly smooth. 
“Break up?” I asks. 
“Yup. I’m sorry but I kind of used you for some of my purposes.” 
“Excuse me?” 
“I’m truly sorry. I always try to make Taejun jealous of our relationship but all he told me when he came back in was to stay away from him.” I stared at her, I never though she had a thing for Taejun. 
“I honesty didn’t see that one coming. I always thought you just didn’t like Taejun from the first time you guys met.” 
“Ha, actually I met him before I met any of you EXO boys. We actually dated but it just went wrong because I wanted more attention from him.” 
“Did he cheat or something?” 
“No, he would never cheat, it’s just that he was so focused on dancing I feel like he doesn’t even want to be with me anymore.” 
“Probably he was busy with something important.” I suggested feeling a bit weird that Taeyeon is tell me all this stuff. 
“He was but I just can’t deal with it. We hardly even see each other and when we do, he’s dancing barely even muttering a full sentence to me. I just feel like he didn’t need me anymore and maybe he found someone better than me. Or maybe even I got bor-“ I gave her a hug because she was starting to shake and was on the verge of crying. 
“I’m sorry that those things ever came to your mind. But you’re a great woman! I think he’s just mad that I threw his sister into a pool and almost drowned her.” I let go of her and gave her a pat on the back, and then I realized that she was in a bikini and we’re in public. 
“Get back inside before someone sees us.” I say half push and half run back into the building. 

“This will so get me a raise.” Someone said as they put away their camera. 
Jiyoung’s POV
I look everywhere for Baekhyun but I just couldn’t find him, until I saw him and Taeyeon noona come in from the door. He looked like he was in a rush as he push Taeyeon back in. She laughs in his face and Baekhyun looks at her for a while and laughs back. 
*I guess it was a waste of time of looking for him and wanting to tell him I’m okay.* 
I turned back around and went looking for my brother. I found him in the changing room, sitting there with his head in his hands. His shoulders shake slightly barely noticeable. 
“Oppa… are you okay?” I asks. 
“Yeah.” He said as he wipes his eyes quickly and stood up. His eyes were red and puffy, the skin around his eyes were red. 
“Come on you can tell me what’s wrong.” I said sitting down, patting the seat next to me, he sat down as well. 
“I’m really okay right now.” 
“You can’t lie to your sister, you know.” 
“Ha, I lied to you so many times already and you never knew.” He chuckled but he still wasn’t happy.
“Oppa, you know I actually know when you are lying right?” 
“How?” 
“Your left ear twitch a little when you lie. Remember that time when you sabotaged my stuff animal and said it wasn’t you, it twitched. Then you came back with a new stuff animal your ear didn’t twitch when you told me you sabotaged my stuff animal.” 
“That stuff animal was creepy…” 
“It was fluffy!”
“I swear it sheds hair like a cat! It was probably alive!” 
“You just mad cause it gets more kisses than you did.” 
He made a disgusted face, “You kissed that thing?” 
“Yeah!” 
“I’m just saying I sat on it one time and farted on its face…” 
Now I started to make the horrifying, disgusted face, “You sick, sick boy!” 
“Hey, I didn’t have a cushion so I used it. To be honest it was pretty soft but it sheds so much fur!” 
“Wait are you telling me you sat on your dog?” Kai popped in from the door. 
“Eh, how much have you heard?” 
“I heard that you used your dog as a cushion and farted on it. Why would you do that to a puppy? I bet it was horrified!” Kai said hugging himself as he shivers. 
“I did not sit on my dog! We don’t even-…” 
“Don’t even what?” Kai asked. 
“Don’t… even… sit on dogs… it wasn’t our dog. It was a stuff animal!” Taejun had to correct himself before Kai finds out that our dog wasn’t even real. 
Kai comes in and slaps Taejun on his arm and giggled, “You’re a freak!” 
“What?” 
“Who sits on their stuff animal? I mean come on don’t you think that’s a bit weird? Did you had a ual fantasy about it?” 
“What?! No!” 
“Yeah, ummhmm. Don’t need to lie bro. I kind of feel you.” I look at my brother and made a weird face. Oppa looked like he wanted to laugh and back away from Kai. 
“Are you for real?” I ask Kai. 
“Of course not! I just wanted to make Taejun laugh and you too. But all you did was make that ugly face but Taejun was close to losing it.” 
“Thanks bro… but having a stuff animal was a little too far. I thought you were serious.” 
“Well I just want to cheer up the mood. Cause Chen’s sulking, still feeling guilty, and Baekhyun is no where to be found and so is Taeyeon… do you think?” Kai said with a sly smile. 
Taejun and my expression went dull and dark again. 
“Um, did I say something wrong?” Kai asks. 
“No, it’s just Baekhyun is ti-“ Before Taejun could finish Ahra noona came running into the men’s changing room and dragged all of us out. 
“You need to see this!” she gathered everyone in front of the men’s changing room door.