JY with makeup and wig

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

Baekhyun’s POV:

Man, Taejun is a freaking devil! I thought as I fall to the ground.

“Baekhyun are you okay?” Taeyeon noona rushed to my side and helped me up, for some reasons I couldn’t help myself when I saw the look on Jiyoung’s face. A pain stabbed my chest but right now I started to worry more about my leg since I can feel it.

“Baekhyun, are you okay?” Noona asked again, she dabbed my face with my towel and opened my water for me.

“Thanks noona.” I said and chugged the water down.

“Want to have a break?” Taejun suggested as he wipe his face that was drenched with sweat.

“THANK THE LORD!!!” Chen exaggerated as he collapsed on the floor as well.

“God, I wish right now I can have a hot shower and a bed. A nice fluffy warm bed.” Kai said as he sat down and chugged his own water.

“Baek, you all right?” Taejun asked me. Right now with me on the floor and Taejun towering over me, I just barely recognized how terrifying it would be if he was mad.

“Yeah.” I said and stood up, I looked at Taejun and was shocked. He never has a cold hard look on him, he was staring at me or someone next to me. I turned and only to found noona here.

Why is Taejun glaring at noona? And why does noona sound like she knows Taejun and even in the coffee shop she said ‘that Han Taejun for you’ like she knew him a long time already, I thought furiously in my head.

“Hyung, I need to ask you something.” Jiyoung said next to Taejun.

“Okay.”

They were talking Jiyoung looked troubled and so did Taejun.

Was it their mom? I thought as I stare at them. Then suddenly Taejun turned around and looked at me. No, he was looking at Taeyeon noona.

What is their relationship? I thought.

“JY!” Taeyeon noona called out to her.

“Yes?” Jiyoung came over.

“Remember? After the coffee, I can dress you up. But you’re all sweaty now. Can you take a fast shower?” Taeyeon noona asked.

“Uh… um…” Jiyoung didn’t answer. Of course she can’t, she can’t just take a shower right now, who knows if some byuntae would walk in on her.

“I’ll go with you JY.” Before it could process through my head, I blurted it out. Her face a was red, and so was Taejun’s.

“Well, I need to take a shower, I stink and plus I need to check on my eyeliner.” I said.

That is the lamest excuse you ever made up Byun Baekhyun, I mentally slap myself.

“No.” Taejun said fast and quick.

“Why not? And I can take a shower without your permission!" I said.

"Yes you can take a shower without my permission but not my little brother, he doesn't like taking showers with anyone." Taejun said.

He's too protective over her, oh wait he doesn't know that I know Jiyoung is a girl, I thought.

"Hey man, I know." I said, hoping he would get it, but he looked at me like 'what the hell is wrong with this guy'

I walked up to him and whispered in his ear that I know Jiyoung is a girl. For some reasons he tensed up.

"Baekhyun-ssi, I need to talk to your privately." He said and dragged me out.

 

"How the hell do you know Jiyoung's a girl? What did you do to her?" He asked as he grabbed my shirt and pulled it towards him. Okay I'm short compared to Taejun but why the hell am I tiptoeing?! Was he that tall?!

"Don't worry, man. I did nothing to her. I just overheard her and Suho talking. Suho know she's a girl too." I said, he let out a reassuring sigh.

"What's your relationship with Taeyeon?" He suddenly asks.

"Friends, I think, why?"

"Nothing, just wondering."

"Did you know noona? Cause noona sounds like she knows you." I said, he gave me a hard cold glare. I decided to drop the subject.

"Do you like Jiyoung?" He asks, I gaped at him. Judging from the look on his face, I look like some monkey alien asking for brains.

"Why would you think that?" I ask.

"If you don't like her, then why are you protecting her?" I couldn't answer his question. How DO I feel about Jiyoung? She's acts really like a boy, but cute.

Did I just think that, that Han Jiyoung is cute?!?! Ha, maybe the coffee wasn't good, I thought.

"You said that Suho knows about Jiyoung too?" I didn't hear what he said until he shook my shoulder.

"Yeah, he was the first one to know."

"Good, cause he looks like a better person than you." He said.

"Yah, what is that supposed to mean?"

"It means what it means." He said and went inside.

"Hey, can you go with JY to the showers, cause he's kind of scared." Taejun said to Suho, who of course agreed. I trudged back inside chewing on my thumb nail glaring at the two who were making their way to the showers. I couldn't stop thinking why might happen. Suho's not that kind of person but who the hell can stay calm when it's just them, a boy and a girl in the showers. One taking a shower while the other stood outside. I know I won't be able to calm down.

YAH, BYUN BAEKHYUN WHAT KIND OF LEWD THOUGHTS ARE YOU THINKING?!?!??! I mentally slap my head, but I did it in real life too. All the members look at me like 'what the hell is that dude doing'.

"Sorry, I thought there flies around me." I said.

"Well you do stink." Chen said as he pinch his nose.

"I don't stink like a sewer like you, Chen." I said.

"I DON'T STINK!! I SMELL LIKE ROSES!" He shouted in my ear. 

"Yea like dead rotten roses." I said. 

"Hey shut up, I'm trying to think of a good color that fits JY."

"Try brown." Kris said, not even paying attention. His attention was fully on his phone, when it beeps his whole face lights up like a Christmas tree. 

"Not helping there Kris." Noona said, then the door opened. 

Jiyoung came in with a big tee, probably borrowed from someone, and shorts. 

"That was a good shower, you guys should really go take a shower." She said and sat down next to her brother. Her hair was still wet and some water droplets drops down on to her chest, which she bandaged. At the mention of chest, the image of JY and me showering together popped up. 

I should have never peeked, now the image is never leaving, I thought and lay on the floor. 

"I don't think JY needs any color." I said, noona's head turns towards me. 

"True, his skin is flawless." 

"JY, I'm going to do your make up right now so can anyone get him a towel and bundel his wet hair up?" Noona asked, being the umma D.O got up and went up to JY and gently drying her hair. Noona started doing her magic on Jiyoung. She added some light blush on JY's cheeks, she used eyeliner to darken JY's eyes but instead of doing it like noona's, she did a wing style eyeliner. It made JY's eyes bigger and fuller. She put just a little big of mascara on JY, who couldn't stop blinking. Using my cosplay wig noona added little curls at the tips and put it on JY. With the long hair flowing around her sides like a curtain, JY looked like one of princesses in the fairytale. 

When I came to my sense I realized that everyone was staring at her, including Kris who has a girlfriend. I just don't like how Suho and Chanyeol are looking at her. I know Suho knows she's a girl, big dislike. I don't know why Chanyeol is looking at her with those eyes that seems to yern for her love. That made me mad. 

......... Why did it made me mad??!??!?!?!?? WAS I JEALOUS?!?!?!?!??!?!?

I walked off into the halls, I found a vending machine and brought a green tea drink. I sat down and sipped my drink, but the image of Jiyoung with long hair just popps up, and so did Suho and Chanyeol. 

"Ugh, maybe this is a bad luck day for me." I went back in, after I chugged my drink. 

 

"She was really pretty huh?" Suho's voice popped up behind me. I turned around and found him there. 

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said. 

"JY, you like JY don't you?" 

"I ask the same question for you." 

"I do." He said straight forward. "Now you answer." 

"I don't." I lied and walked off. 

 

But those two boys didn't know that someone was listening to their conversation. The person slowly retreated back to the room. 

Your POV:

I was being tortured by noona. The eyeliner didn't hurt at all but the mascara was horrible. I couldn't stop blinking because I thought noona might poke my eye. She puts the wig on me and I found everyone staring at me. I look over to Baekhyun who had a long face on and walked out. 

Did I look bad comparing to noona? I thought as I look over at noona, she was smiling with D.O. 

"You could so pass as a girl!" Chen said and poked my cheek. 

"Not really good when your a guy." I said, and then I dragged Luhan down. Noona was pleased to do his makeup too. 

Luhan who was a 'manly' guy couldn't stop complaining that that color didn't go with him. Everone, minus D.O, Suho, Baekhyun, Kris, added a touch on him. When we showed him himself, he screamed. I didn't blame him, he did look a little horrible after what Chen did to him. 

"UGH!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU GUYS!!!!" Luhan said as he wipe his eyes, the mascara and eyeliner started to water off leaving him looking worser than Tao. 

"HEY TAO, YOU FOUND ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER!!" Kai shouted. 

"Hey I'm going to look for Baekhyun and Suho." Chanyeol said. 

"I'm going too!!" Noona said. 

I watch noona and Chanyeol walk out trying to find Baekhyun and Suho. I decided to follow.

 

 


Hehehe, I finally updated!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys I had a super writers block!!!!!! T^T but it's all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY

Hope you guys like this chapter, if you don't like it i get it, cause this one is so boringggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but please enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!