Video on Net

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

“Oppa! I miss you!” She came running by but Baekhyun pulled Jiyoung away, so Hyunmi hugged the air.

“Sorry Hyunmi-ssi but we have to get ready.” Baekhyun said without a single hint of apology.

“Tsk, fine.” She said and walked away.

“Thank you hyung.” Jiyoung said.

“I think it’s supposed to be oppa.” Baekhyun whispered in Jiyoung’s ear. She could feel his breath on her ear, she felt like her upper body is too heavy for her legs to support.

Jiyoung stood there like a statue with wobbly legs, until someone patted her back. She looked back and saw Ahra standing there with a hand on Jiyoung’s shoulder.

“Makeup and stuff.” She said and pulled Jiyoung away. She put Jiyoung in the makeup room. She started doing Jiyoung’s hair, and started doing her makeup but it looked like she only put eyeliner on her and nothing else.

“You have flawless skin so all you need is eyeliner. Your outfit’s over there.” She said and stood in front of the curtain to guard Jiyoung.

“Okay, noona I’m done, can I not have any eyeliner next time?” Jiyoung asked and came out. She had on a red t-shirt with 88 on the back and some red shorts with a black belt. Ahra then helped Jiyoung with her bandana, not wanting to ruin her hair that she did. When Jiyoung got out the rest of EXO greeted her. They had the same clothing as she does but their color was black. Jiyoung was wondering why.

“Baek, I think someone can replace you on the eyeliner.” Luhan said.

“I am the god of eyeliner so shut up Lulu hyung.” Baekhyun said, checking his eyes.

“Guys, we look like some flower boy gang.” Jiyoung said.

“Taejun oppa!” Hyunmi shouted and ran over to EXO.

“JY is that your real name?” Kai asked.

“N-no, it’s not. That’s my hyung remember? We look alike.” Jiyoung explained while she hid behind Kris who was tall enough to hide her.

“So she likes Taejun?” Xiumin said confused, “Then why does she hate you?”

“Because I was a nerd and she didn’t know we were related. And Taejun is scare of her too. And after being bullied I was homeschooled by myself.” Jiyoung said as her grip tighten around Kris shirt, making it wrinkle, as Hyunmi take a step forward to them.

“Hyunmi-ssi, sorry but we have to shoot right now.” The director came by and Jiyoung let out a relived sigh.

“Oh and JY-ssi, you will be the main boy.” When the director said that, Jiyoung swear she could die right there.

“Mr. Kang, JY hasn’t had much acting skills yet, so can I take his spot?” Baekhyun suddenly said Jiyoung looked at him. Her heart started to thump.

“I WANT TAEJUN OPPA NOT YOU!” Hyunmi heard the conversation from afar.

“Bat ears.” Kris muttered.

“Sorry but if we don’t do what Hyunmi-ssi says we won’t be able to find another girl for this CF.” Mr. Kang said sadly.

“We would be glad if it’s not her.” Kris said, he patted Jiyoung’s hand like a big protective brother. “I think you can let go before my clothes becomes an old man.”

“Sorry.” Jiyoung said and let go of Kris’s shirt. Then she started to think really hard.

“Are you sure you can’t find another g-” D.O was cut off by Jiyoung.

“Guys, I’ll do it. I mean she can’t kill me right. She thinks I’m Taejun, she probably won’t kill her crush.” Jiyoung laughed like a machine.

“Are you sure JY?” Chanyeol asked. They all look at her concerned.

“I’m sure.” Jiyoung nodded and took a deep breath and let it out.

“Let’s start!” Jiyoung cheered, EXO cheered wimpy behind her.

“Okay, Hyunmi-ssi would be cornered by a lot of boys. JY, you go rescue her. Hyunmi-ssi would be crying, then you bring her the ice cream. She eats it and becomes happy and gives you kiss.” Mr. Kang finished.

Jiyoung’s, Suho’s, and Baekhyun’s eyes widen.

“WHAT?!” Suho and Baekhyun shouted.

“It was just added to the script because Hyunmi-ssi strictly asked for it.” Mr. Kang said.

“I think she’s trying to make this into a rated CF.” Xiumin said.

“I OBJECT TO THAT!” D.O and Chen shouted to Mr. Kang.

“Why?” Mr. Kang asked.

“I will not let our little maknae get violated under my nose!” D.O huffed just like a mother.

“Well it’s not fair! I hadn’t kissed a girl in any of my work!” Chen whined trying to bring the mood up just a little. Then he felt a super icy cold glare coming from Hyunmi.

“Hahaha, you’ll have to say that to the lady.” Mr. Kang laughed.

“That’s not a lady, that a killer devil.” Kris said loudly. Mr. Kang looked at him like what do you mean.

“I mean it’s just a kiss, we’ll just do our rule to see who gets the kiss.” Luhan said, giving Jiyoung a wink.

“You put our scissors and we’ll all do rock.” Luhan whisper low enough only they could hear. Mr. Kang looked at them weirdly.

“GAI BAI BO!” They all put their hand out. Jiyoung did what Luhan said. She had scissors and they all had rock. Then the EXO boys look at each other as if they can eat each other.

“GAI BAI BO!” Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, and Kris were killed by Tao, Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Kai, and D.O. After another round, Chen, Lay, and Xiumin were killed. Then Kai killed Tao. They all look at Tao feeling sorry for him.

“Tao, I’ll buy you two Gucci bags after this and you don’t have to do chores for one week.” Kris said.

“Well, I know wushu, I don’t think a girl can beat me up. And Duizhang remember your promise.” Tao said and walked over to Mr. Kang. The EXO boys and Jiyoung look at Tao like he was a soldier risking his life to save them.

“I feel like saluting to him.” Chen said.

“WHAT? HIM? HE LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING PANDA! I DON’T WANT TO KISS NO PANDA! I WANT TAEJUN OPPA!” Hyunmi shouted. If you were there, you could seriously see horns, tails, and a combustion background behind Hyunmi.

“Do you guys see what I see?” Luhan asked, they all nodded. Then the EXO-M maknae came running back. “GEGE! I MET THE DEVIL WHEN I’M STILL A LIVE! I DON’T WANT TO DO IT!” Tao shouted, he looked like was about to cry.

“Shhh, it’s okay Tao, we won’t let you do it.” Kris said petting Tao’s head, while Tao cling onto Kris like a real baby panda.

“Guys, can it be CGed?” D.O said.

“KYUNGSOO! YOU ARE A GENIUS!” Suho said and hugged D.O.

“Mr. Kang, can we CG the kiss?” Mr. Kang thought about it then nodded.

“That would be so weird kissing a model head or just air.” Chen said.

“But it will be better than kissing a living killer devil, right Tao?” Kris said, Tao then nodded like an uncontrollable bobble head.

“Mr. Kang, I’ll do it but under two conditions. First, I’ll kiss the cheek. Second it has to CGed.” Jiyoung bargained with Mr. Kang.

“Okay, at least the CF is done.” He said. Hyunmi was furious about it but she said she’ll deal with it. It turned out that EXO boys were the bad guys and Jiyoung’s the hero.

“Yah, let the girl go!” Jiyoung shouted, it was the script. Jiyoung supposed to punch the other members but her fist didn’t even reach them, but they were scared after what they saw what happened to Chanyeol. Chanyeol ran off the set.

“CUTTT! THAT WAS GREAT JOB! Now JY-ssi, you go comfort her.” Mr. Kang said.

“Okay.” Jiyoung said. As much as she didn’t want to, she still went over to her and put her hand on Hyunmi’s shoulder.

“H-hey, don’t cry.” Jiyoung stuttered. The only thing that Jiyoung didn’t expect was Hyunmi reached and hugged Jiyoung. Jiyoung became solid cold. She fainted right on the spot.

“Oppa.” Hyunmi poked Jiyoung, when she knocked out.

“JY!” The EXO boys ran over to her.

“Did oppa really fainted because I hugged him?” Hyunmi started to giggle.

“More like you terrorized him.” Kai said. Hyunmi stayed quiet and glared at Kai.

“Let’s wait until JY-ssi wakes up.” Mr. Kang said. The set people nodded, while Hyunmi huffed and walked over to her place and waited.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO JY?!” Ahra shouted from the makeup room.

“Well some girl terrified him.” Lay said.

“Wow she must have been very creepy looking.” Ahra said.

Hyunmi from outside heard everything and so did the staffs. Some of the girl staffs looked at Hyunmi’s way and laughed.

“What?! It’s not like he’ll kiss you!”

“I think JY would rather kiss a rat then kiss that girl outside.” Chen said, but he didn’t know that Hyunmi would hear. Hyunmi came busting in the door of the makeup room and glared at all the EXO members.

“What do you know about Taejun oppa? He used to be in love with me!” She said with her head raised proud like a queen.

“For what we heard from Taejun hyung’s little brother, I don’t think he was in love with you.” Chanyeol said.

“He had a little brother?” Hyunmi asked confused, then her eyes widened.

“THAT UGLY LITTLE TRANS LOOKING NERD THAT I USED TO HAT-” she coughs and clears , “I mean the boy that I used to be friends with is Taejun’s little brother?”

“Cut the lame acting.” Baekhyun said. Then Hyunmi stayed quiet, her face was red from being mad and humiliation.

“Hum!” She then walked out like a graceful princess, but right when she reached her makeup room… there were crashes, yelling, screaming, and some bit of cussing. The members looked at each other with huge eyes that made saucers look small.

“I’ll pour some water on him.” Ahra said then poured the water directly on Jiyoung’s face.

“BWOLYA?!” Jiyoung shouted as water almost went up her nose.

“I was just trying to wake you up.” Ahra said.

“Oh, thanks noona.” Jiyoung said.

“You know JY, how about we not do this CF? I mean that girl is creeping me out of my guts.” Lay said.

“I know I don’t want to do it, but remember what Sajang said, there is no personal reasons in the entertainment world.” Jiyoung said.

“Well it’s not personal when it’s the whole group. Who wouldn’t be scared of that out there?” Baekhyun said. “But after all you are the ugliest boy I ever saw before.”

Jiyoung glared at him and threw the water bottle at him. It hit him right on the head.

“I thought you were nice. I think you’ll make a great couple with her.” Jiyoung said.

“I rather die.” Baekhyun said.

Then someone’s phone started to ring, it was Ahra.

“Yes, Sajang? BWOL? Okay I’ll go check it.” Ahra then hanged up and started clicking on her phone.

“Wae, noona?” Kai asked.

“Well, someone had a video camera hid in a bear as a gift for Suho. And you guys threw a party for him and you guys were all partying and had something happen in that party right? Well it’s on the net.” Ahra said.