War

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

Everyone looked at Jiyoung and her mom confused by her words. Baekhyun and Suho look at each other.

“Umma, I’m your SON, umma have you been taking your medicine?” I asked, while I dragged her outside.

“What do you mean son?” Jiyoung’s umma asked, she was truly confused.

“Umma, I need you to keep a secret,” Jiyoung looked around to see if anyone’s eavesdropping, “Umma, I’m in a boy group and they don’t know I’m a girl, expect for Baekhyun and Suho hyung.”

“WHAT?!” She screamed. Everyone’s attention is on us now. I bow to them and said sorry.

“Umma, shhh.” Jiyoung shush her mother, she nodded.

“Jiyoung-ah, is this because of my sickness? Am I a burden to you?”

“Umma, you will never be a burden to me. I wanted to do this and I can get two things out of this.” Jiyoung said, sounding so much like an optimist.  

“Are you okay in there? Did any of them try to do anything weird?” Jiyoung’s mom started bombing Jiyoung with question that she didn’t get to answer.

“Umma, calm down. They don’t know I’m a girl, so why would they do anything to me.” I said, Jiyoung’s mom let out a relieved sigh. Then they went inside.

“Are you a girl?” Kris asked.

“No, why would I be?” I said.

“Your mom, just-”

“She forgot to take her medicine.”

“But-” Sehun was about to argue that she don’t really take pills, but he figured out that Jiyoung is the daughter that ahjumma was talking about all the time.

*I guess, I am more of an oppa then a hyung.* Sehun thought as he look at Jiyoung trying to explain everything.

“Do you have a sister or something?” Kris said.

“Of course, um… our Jiyoung, it’s part of my family.” Jiyoung said laughing awkwardly.

“It?” Luhan said confused by Jiyoung’s choice of word.

“Yeah, it’s a … Japanese Chin puppy, and it’s a girl.” Jiyoung explained the lamest excuse ever invented in history.

“You sure have a weird imagination.” Kris said.

“I’m not the one who has a plushy for a son, and at least that puppy is a good and cute puppy and ALIVE.” Jiyoung said, completely lying off of her imagination.

“Ace is a nice boy! And anything is cuter than you.” Kris said.

“Oh please, like you are cute? Jiyoung, doesn’t have a bit-” A cough interrupted Jiyoung’s comeback at Kris. Jiyoung turned around and saw her mom sitting on Sehun’s bed, looking displeased.

“Okay, mom I won’t say that word in public.” Jiyoung said and sat next to her mom.

“Young man, if I ever hear that word, I swear I’ll wash your mouth with soap.” Jiyoung’s mom warned, she got used to Jiyoung being a boy. She acted like a tomboy at home so it’s not hard to pretend she’s a boy.

“Yes umma, but in case I do, make sure the soaps flavor is vanilla orange, okay?” Jiyoung said. There was probably a lot of face palms but no one intended to show it.

“How can you be so…you, while your mom is so nice and gentle.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh, you haven’t seen her angry. She turns into a monster, I didn’t inherit that.” Jiyoung said, everyone looked around the room, not wanting  to say more or else the monster sleeping inside Jiyoung awakes again.

“Hyung, why are you guys looking at each other like that?” Sehun asked.

“Hahaha, nothing.” Chanyeol said. He looked at the ground remembering the time when Jiyoung went off on him. It was a terrifying yet funny memory.

“I think, we need to verify that though.” Jiyoung’s umma said.

“I don’t turn into a monster.” I said. “You could ask all the other members.”

“Does he or does he not?” Everyone looked away and started to cough. Sehun looked at his hyungs coughing their liver and lungs out, finally busted out laughing.

“So little boy what’s your name?”

“I’m not a little boy, and my name is JY.” Jiyoung said.

“Real name?” Sehun said, he decided to try to .

“It’s a real secret.” Jiyoung said. Sehun pouted.

“Sehun, you want to see if our new CF’s up?” Luhan asked.

“Okay.” Sehun said. Right when he the screen, there was their CF.

“Hmm, turned out better than I thought. But I don’t like the way my eyes were changed to hearts.” Jiyoung said.

“They look better than your real eye.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah, I’m not the one who wears fifty pound of eyeliner just to make my eye look pretty.” Jiyoung snapped back at Baekhyun.

“I do not.” Baekhyun protested.

“Sure, I bet you care more about your eyeliner than anything else.” Jiyoung said.

“No I don’t.”

“Eyeliner is going off, it’s smeared.” Jiyoung said, if Baekhyun believed then it proved the point if he didn’t he’ll walk around with smear eyeliner.

“I won’t fall for your trick.” Baekhyun said, but really, he was wonder how he looked.

“Hyung, it’s smeared like JY said.” Sehun said.

“REALLY? OH MY GOD, WHO HAD EYELINER?!” Baekhyun started panic when Sehun said it.

“Aww, see you really do care.” Jiyoung said.

Baekhyun glared at Jiyoung but it didn’t look scary at all because of his eyeliner.

“I wouldn’t be surprised when you bring a bacon home.” Jiyoung’s umma said.

“Sorry umma, I didn’t get what you mean.” Jiyoung said.

“Oh, nothing my darling. You’ll find out one day.” She said, and then coughed. Jiyoung ran to her side, started patting her back and gave her a glass of water that was besides Sehun’s bed.

“EXO, sajang needs us.” Ahra came in.

“Umma, you need rest, okay. Remember don’t eat anything to greasy, always have a glass of water besides you, call the nurse if anything goes wrong and that means if you had a cut call the nurse, wear warmer clothes it gets cold at night, and don’t let anyone bother you okay.” Jiyoung started to nag like a mom.

“I feel like a kid.” Jiyoung’s umma said.

“I don’t care mom, just remember those rules okay?” Jiyoung’s mom rolled her eyes and nodded.

“Okay, then umma, I’ll be leaving. Take good care okay?” Jiyoung waved a good bye to her mom and followed the EXO boys.

“Guys, we have another umma joining our group. Welcome umma JY.” Kris said.

“And you will never be an appa.” Jiyoung said. 

“Okay, no kidding guys, but who posted this picture on the net?” Ahra show them the picture on an Ipad.

“Here’s the new member of EXO JY, the ugly nerd.” Suho read it aloud. Each member looked at the picture and then they showed to Jiyoung. It was Jiyoung, she wore her brother’s school uniform with glasses and hair so messy it could make a zebra in a rainbow afro look pretty.

“Was that really you?” Kris asked, he looked like he was trying to hold back his laugh.

“Yes, I mean what’s the big deal of wearing glasses? I need to see.” Jiyoung said.

“Yeah, but the hair….” Kris trailed off when he scrolled down.

“I think you have some fans already protecting you.” Kris said and read one.

“An ugly duckling turning into a handsome prince, no big deal. I saw him at the building one time, he was nice that he hold almost all of Suho oppa’s birthday gifts.” Kris read.

“This is only the beginning.” Kris added.

“2nd comment, he turned from being ugly to a hot guy you can’t just judge someone by their looks. 3rd comment, all the member of EXO had gone through some changes, like Kris, he went from being him to a hot face leader.” Everyone in the car busted out laughing. Kris with a red face continued.

“4th comment that is one ugly boy. That was harsh. 5th comment, looks like miracles do happen, I wish it will happen to me.” Kris said.

“You go and read some comments yourself.” Kris said and the Ipad towards Jiyoung. She started to read, well there were some harsh comments but there were more good comments.

“JY, you said you have a yearbook too, right?” Kris said, Jiyoung nodded.

“Ahra, take us back to our dorm.” Ahra nodded and started to drive.

The EXO members well mostly D.O kept an eye on Ahra when she drove.

“I’ll take a picture of Hyunmi’s yearbook picture and then I’ll just put it online.” Kris said.

“Would that bring bad image against EXO?” Jiyoung asked.

“I will change the name whatsoever on this web.” He said. He already started to make an account on this blog. The EXO members look at his profile stuff. Username was DaddyAce. Some laughed while some just shook their head at Kris.

“What, that’s a really good name.” He said.

“DaddyAce? I think you are the only K-POP idol who has a plushy lama as a son name ACE.” Xiumin said.

“Fine, go ahead and change it.” Kris said and put out the Ipad. Tao got it and started changing some stuff.

“Hyunmikiller?” Suho looked at it.

“Tao, we’re not here to kill.” Baekhyun said.

“You go head.” Baekhyun took the Ipad and Jiyoung lean in to see what name he is putting in.

“You changed the gender to a girl? The name’s beautifulpie. I don’t think anyone would know who that is.” Jiyoung said.

“Okay, we’re here.” Ahra said. Everyone got off and went into Jiyoung and Baekhyun’s room.

“Pretty clean.” D.O started to inspect everywhere like a police. He swipes a finger over the desk.

“Dust?” D.O looks around. “After we finish doing what we have to do, YOU TWO CLEAN THIS ROOM UP! I EXPECT NOT A  SINGLE SPECK!”

“Wow, Kyungsoo, you look cute when you are mad too.” Ahra said, completely not caring what’s happening with the little group of boys clouding around Jiyoung. She was trying to find Hyunmi’s picture, but she didn’t.

“I think you passed it.” Chanyeol said, he flipped the page back and everyone scanned every single row of pictures.

“Is that Hyunmi?” Kai asked when he put his finger on a fat girl’s picture.

“That can’t be, when I quit school she was a toothpick like she is now.” Jiyoung said.

“Look at the name, Kim Hyunmi.” Chanyeol said.

“I don’t think that’s true, maybe they have the same name or something.” Jiyoung said.

“Why are you protecting her?” Kris snapped.

“Because, she might went through a lot of pain just to get skinny and pretty.” Jiyoung said.

“Yeah, the picture proved that she is a Barbie but your point is?”

“She might try really hard for what she had now.”

“I swear to god that you have an angel side and a devil side.” Kris said. “I’m taking the picture and putting it online. She put yours online.”

He took the picture and added on to the blog.

“Read this.” Kris handed the Ipad to Jiyoung.

“I am a natural beauty, I never used a single touch of make up in my life. I was born to become a model. Kris hyung go ahead and put the pic online.” Jiyoung said when she finished the bio of Hyunmi’s life. She lied about her whole life, saying she was a nice perfect girl in high school.

After some minute of waiting, there were many comments on the blog.

“Why does this feel more nervous than anything we ever attended?” Luhan said.

“Let’s read.” Chen said.

“1st comment, Barbie. That’s it? Oh well, 2nd comment, Barbie. 3rd comment Fat Barbie.” Xiumin read. “Which idiot keeps on putting Barbie?”

“Me.” Chen piped up, he was in the very back of the room holding on to his phone.

“Just go to the 5th comment.” He said, and they did.

“New species to the human world. 6th comment, I thought she was a real goddess when I first saw her picture but now she’s not at all. Her face is like a fat square!”

“That’s really harsh, are we supposed to be doing this?” Jiyoung asked.

“Yes, duh.” Kris said.

“But don’t you think it gone a little too far?” Jiyoung asked.

“Maybe a bit, but it’s her fault.” Baekhyun answered before Kris could say anything meaner.

Just then, Ahra’s phone ringed.

“Sajang? Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot. I’ll be there with the boys. Oh, it was just Kyungsoo, he is cute. Okay, I’m be there as soon as I can.” Ahra hung up on Sooman, Ahra saying D.O is cute surprises no one.

 “Boys we have to go. Hurry your butts up.” Ahra said and got out of the house first. Then everyone followed Ahra.