America

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

“What’s wrong?” D.O was the first to ask. 
“This!” She shrieks, she grabs her phone and with three taps of her finger she shows us a video. It was Baekhyun and Taeyeon outside of the building. They were hugging and it cut off on the part where he dragged her in the building. Then she showed us an article, it said, “The new rookie group EXO’s Baekhyun had been hitting it off with the leader of SNSD. Some citizens are starting to wonder how long had they hide that fact from us. Or is this a new relationship? Here’s an interview of what the fans thought about the relationship.” Then she clicked on the link. 
“I can’t believe that our oppa betrayed us!” 
“I ship them, I think they look cute.” 
“I think it’s just a hoax from SM.” 
“Taeyeon the sl*t.” 
“I don’t ship them at all.” 
Those were some of the mostly said comments in the video, everyone looked at Baekhyun and Taeyeon. 
“Please tell me you two are not going out.” Ahra said with desperate eyes. 
“They are.” Luhan answered for Baekhyun. He looked like he wanted to say something but Taeyeon stopped him. 
“Oh. My. Lord. This is horrible. I’m sorry Baekhyun and Taeyeon but this is going to cost heavily on SM. I think we should all get back to the building.” She left us and we went back into the changing room to change into clean dry clothes. 
“Noona, how come you didn’t say anything about JY?” Chen asks. 
“Because it’s not true and it won’t be.” She said sharply making Chen quiet through out the ride. I sat by Chanyeol and he put a hand on my hand. I didn’t find that uncomfortable but I just feel that this isn’t right but I didn’t push it away. 
“It’s going to be alright.” Chanyeol said to the crew, who was all cramped up in the same van. 
“How?” Ahra said coldly. D.O sat next to her like always put his hand on her arm. Her eyes soften up and replied, “Sorry guys, I’m just thinking how many trouble Sajang is going through right now.” 
“Why do you care so much about Sajang? I mean we all care for him but you care for him a lot.” Kris asks. 
“Because me and my brother were orphans once, but our orphanage got too poor to take care of us so they closed it down. My brother and me were alone, starving, and almost died of hunger. And he drove by one day and saw us and took us in as his own kids.” She said. 
“How do you know if he is really your brother or not if you guys were orphans?” Xiumin asks. 
“He’s not my real brother. You don’t have to be blood related to be brothers and sisters.” 
“Has anyone seen Lay?” Chen suddenly asks. 
“Isn’t he sitting by Kris?” Luhan said. 
“No, Hyunmi is next to me and so is Baekhyun. I don’t see Lay.” Everyone fell silent. 
“HOLY WE FORGOT HIM!” Chen burst. 
“NO GENUIS! WE FORGOT ABOUT TAO TOO!” Kris yelled starting to panic. Hyunmi was by his side soothing his panic down. 
“OH MY GOD WHAT IF THE FAN GIRLS THEM?!” Kai yelled, we just look at him like what are you talking about. 
“Kai… No one will ever Tao if he had his scary face on right now.” Suho said, “But on the other hand… Lay.” 
“Oh that poor dude…” Luhan said. 

“Tao…What should we do?” Lay asks Tao, who is looking for his clothes. 
“I don’t know ge! I can’t find my shirt!” Tao yelled as he search every inch of the changing room. 
“They already left us! But where is all our stuff?” Lay yelled as he open every locker, and finally found one that had clothes in there and it wasn’t locked. 
“Hey come here! Lets just wear this!” Lay threw Tao the clothes and started changing. 

“I can’t believe you and Taeyeon are dating! What in the world were you two thinking?! Didn’t you know on the contract it said no dating?” Soonam said with frustration fuming out of him. 
“Sorry Sajang.” Baekhyun replied.
“But how are you going to deal with JY’s situation? I mean he’s new and he’s hitting it off with a rookie singer.” Kai said. 
“Kai, don’t worry. It will never happen between JY and the rookie.” 
“How can you be so sure?” 
“Because JY is a girl.” 
No one’s POV:
No one muttered a word, it was dead silence in the room but you can hear all the rings in the background of the phone calls of Baekhyun and Taeyeon. 
“Sajang, this is for JY and the rookie! What should I say?” 
“Say they are not going to happen because JY doesn’t have those kind of feelings towards the rookie.” 
That broke the silence and Kai looked at JY, “You lied to us?” 
“I’m sorry.”
“You don’t have to be sorry. I told her to keep it a secret.” Soonam sat down on his chair and folded his arms in front of his chest and looked at us. 
“You were half in front all of us…” D.O said with a red face.
“I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE YOU ARE A GIRL!” Kai shouted and ruffled his hair and glared at JY. 
“Is Taejun a girl too?” 
“What?! No! I’m a full grown man!” 
“Why aren’t you so surprised, Suho?” Kai ask Suho who didn’t move his expression at all. 
“Because I knew about it the first night.” 
“Are you the only one who knows?” D.O asks, a face full of betrayal. 
“No, Baekhyun knows as well.” 
“And I do too.” Chanyeol said, Baekhyun looked at him shocked. 
Is that why he was so close to Jiyoung? Does he have a possible liking for her as well? Baekhyun thought furiously in his head. 
“I can’t believe you guys lied to us! It wouldn’t harm us at all if you would just tell us that she was a girl!” D.O said. 
“Sorry.” Jiyoung said quietly. 
“Hey, guys it’s okay. I understand what Sajang wanted to do. If JY debuts as a solo singer one day and if they know she was a girl and had lived 4 months with us guys, it won’t be so good on her reputation.” Chen said.
“Yeah. For once I agree with Chen.” Kris said. 
“I don’t mind it really because I don’t live with her. If I had to, then I would because she might see some stuff girls are not suppose to see.” 
“Why? I mean all guys body look the same.” Jiyoung said. 
“What?! My toned body looks nothing like D.O’s soft body!” Kai argued and lifted up his shirt showing off his abs. 
“Kids, now isn’t the time to argue who has the best body. Baekhyun are you really dating Taeyeon?” He asks again, his eyes screaming out the answer no. 
“We were but it ended just in the building.” He said, Soonam let out a satisfied sigh. 
“That’s the first good news that happened today. Okay I need to set up a media conference, you just tell them what happened and Jiyoung… you are not going to announce your gender. You’re just going to say you have no interest of becoming Glitter’s boyfriend whatsoever. And why weren’t you boys there at the café shop?” 
“We were but we were photo shopped out of the photo.” Suho said. 
“I’ll send the picture to Hyunseok and see if there’s any trace of photo shop.” He walked out of his office and closed the door. 
“I’m still mad if you wanted to know that.” Kai said and crossed his arms in front of his chest. 
“I’m sorry really.” Jiyoung said. 
“Did you not trust us?” Kai pressed. 
“I didn’t even know you when I first met you, how can I possibly tell you I’m a girl?” Jiyoung said. 
“True… but after you knew us, why didn’t you tell us?” 
“I barely know you for a month at most!” Jiyoung said. 
“That’s true, Kai. You shouldn’t press on. I wouldn’t trust you either if I only met you for a month.” Luhan said. 
“Why aren’t you offended, hyung?” Kai asks Luhan 
“Because it’s understandable.” D.O said for Luhan. 
“I don’t understand why you didn’t tell us.” Kai looked sternly at Suho. 
“I’m sorry, but a promise is a promise.” Suho looked down at the floor. 
“So the promise you made to us didn’t count or what?” Kai looked hurt. 
“Yes it did, but… this is so difficult to explain.” Suho said still looking at the floor thinking of a way he could put it to words. 
“I think Suho didn’t want to tell you guys is because he is doing this for the team. If you knew she was a girl would you accept the fact that Sehun got replaced by a girl?” Kris asks Kai. Kai looks at Kris and answered, “No.” 
“If you knew she was a girl would you let her live with us? If you knew she was a girl wouldn’t you be mad at her and at the team for letting her join?” 
“No and yes.” Kai said. 
“I made my point.” Kris said. 
“If you didn’t look so handsome, I suggest for you to go be a lawyer.” Suho said. 
“Thanks, so Kai are you still mad?” 
“No, sorry JY.”
“It’s okay, I would have been mad as well.” 
“What’s your real name?” Tao asks, he had been awfully quiet in the very back. 
“Han Jiyoung.” 
“Han Jiyoung, welcome to the group. I accept you.” He said, in the few weeks with EXO, she hardly even saw a serious Tao. 
“Thank you panda.” Jiyoung said. 
“Can I call you Youngyoung?” Tao asks, back into his childish form. 
“Eh, I don’t mind it just not in public.” 
“I’m still not comfortable of having a girl in our all boys group,” Kai said, “What if she tries to us one day?” 
“I won’t you, dude!” Jiyoung looked at Kai with a weird look. 
“Hey, it can be possible! I mean what if someone you? Or what if you us? What if you become ually desirable one day and decided to us?” 
“I’ll kick anyone in their balls if they try to me and I won’t you like I said and I will not become ually desirable one day!” Jiyoung exclaimed. 
“I’m just saying!”
“Well I’m just saying the fact!” 
“Shut up kids.” Soonam said slams the door behind him. “We are going to America for a mini concert thankfully the America side company hadn’t heard the rumors yet. Hopefully this will rub off some importance of those rumors.” 
He grabbed a stack of paper work and with few flips and some scribbles on the paper he looked at EXO and smiled, “Go pack up boys, we’re going to America.” 

 


Heyyyy~ lol short update 

I'm really behind in a lot of stuff... I don't know if there is any rookie groups QnQ

yup so I'm at this right now I'm trying to catch up butttttttt life is being an a** cx

thanks for reading!!!! 

sub or comment or vote 

don't be silent.......! love you guys c":