Surprise

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

Jiyoung and Suho looked at the door, there was nothing but pieces of glass. Suho's eyebrow pinched together, he went to the kitchen and saw Baekhyun sitting at the table drinking his water or some kind of liquid.

"Baek, did you made that mess in front of your room?" Suho asked, Baekhyun looked at him in confuse.

"No, I've been over here drinking my milk. Although Chanyeol and D.O came over and asked for water." Baekhyun said there was a hint of unsureness. Suho notice there was something on his hand.

"Oh okay." Suho nodded and went to his room that he shares with Chanyeol now.

"Chanyeol-ah, did you made that mess infront of Baek and JY's room?" Chanyeol looked at him unsurely.

"It wasn't me, I came back to my room then I don't know what happend." Chanyeol said.

D.O! Suho thought. He went to D.O's room and knocked on his door.

D.O came out with a cup of water.

"Hyung, you need something?" D.O asked.

"Do you know who made that mess in front of Baek and JY's room?" Suho asked. D.O shook his head.

Why does this make me feel like a stupid sherlock? Suho thought when he came out of D.O's room.

Baekhyun then walked by Suho accidently bumped into Suho's shoulder.

"Mianhae hyung." Baekhyun said, he was holding on to his finger.

"Baek, what's wrong with your finger?" Suho asked, Baekhyun's eyes darted back and forth.

"Nothing, and manager hyung told you to go to the market and get us some snacks." Baekhyun said and hurried off to his room.

"Theses fat kids." Suho said and grabbed his stuff and went to the market.

When Baekhyun got in he saw Jiyoung sitting on her bed looking worried.

"What's wrong with you?" Jiyoung asked when she saw Baekhyun holding on to his finger.

"Just a cut," Baekhyun said. When she heard it was a cut she was about to get a bandage for him.

"Girl." Baekhyun suddenly said after his sentence, Jiyoung stopped and looked at him with shocking eyes.

"So, our new maknae is a girl." Baekhyun said coldly.

"H-how did you know?" Jiyoung said stuttering as she sat down.

Baekhyun suddenly grabbed her chin and squish her cheeks.

"I heard your conversation with Suho hyung." he said still holding on to Jiyoung's cheeks.

"Eavesdropper." Jiyoung manage to say it with her cheeks being squish.

"I don't care, but if you're a girl then leave this group. This is not a drama where you get caught and nothing happens." He said and let go of her cheeks.

"I'm staying no matter what." Jiyoung said and gave Baekhyun a hard look.

"I'm going to tell sajang right now." Baekhyun said.

"Go tell, it's not like he doesn't know."

"What?!" Baekhyun stopped for a while then smirked.

"He probably doesn't want anyone else in the group to know right?" Baekhyun said.

"Well he did say don't let anyone find out" Jiyoung looked at him.

"Oh, I will so tell." Baekhyun smirked.

"Please don't tell anyone! I'll do anything just not quit the group." Jiyoung said.

Baekhyun then turned around with a big amusing smile on his face.

"Anything?" Jiyoung nodded like a bobble head.

"After 4 months I want you to disappear in the Kpop world." Baekhyun said and took a marker and went to a calender. He put a x on today's date.

"When the days add up to 4 months, it's your departure time." He said, Jiyoung didn't know what to say.

4 months is that engough to pay the hospital bills, Jiyoung worried.

"How much do you make around 4 months?" Jiyoung asked.

"You join this group for money?" Baekhyun asked in disbelieve.

"No and yes. Can you please answer me?"

"We are going to make a comeback so that would probably make our salury go up a little bit." Baekhyun said.

Well at least it went up, Jiyoung thought.

"Okay I'll go with that." Jiyong said.

"What's your real name?" Baekhyun asked.

"Han Jiyoung." Jiyoung said blankly. Baekhyun then went and closed the door to their room. He then walked over to Jiyoung slowly and has a seducive smirk on. Jiyoung who was still sitting on her bed thinking about the deal, but suddenly Baekhyun pinned her to her bed. Jiyoung's eyes wide by surprise and shock.

"Yah, let me go!" Jiyoung try to struggle but damn Baekhyun being stronger and taller than her. Baekhyun who was trapping Jiyoung with his long legs lean in. Jiyoung closed her eyes shut and turned her head away.

"Please tell me your nothing thinking I'm going to you." Baekhyun whispered in Jiyoung's ear which send shivers up her spine.

"Yes." Jiyoung said still with her eyes shut.

"You got nothing for me to ."

"Good cause I don't want to be by an ahjussi like you." Jiyoung snapped back, Baekhyun was about to say something but the door opened.

"Baekhyun hyun manag-" Chanyeol came in then he stopped and closed his eyes.

"OH MY GOD HYUNG PLEASE DON'T OUR MAKNAE REMEMBER H-HE'S ONLY 17!" Chanyeol hollared which got alot of attention. All of EXO came in with big eyes bigger than D.O's normal eyes.

"Baek, he's a guy!" Kris exclaimed when he sees the scene of two of his dongsaengs. Baekhyun and Jiyoung looked at each other. With out even thinking Jiyoung just pushed him off, which made Baekhyun's presious land on the hard floor.

"I have two gay hyungs!" Tao hollared.

"Actually panda, I'm 17." Jiyoung said dusting her clothes while sending a glare to Baekhyun who was on the floor crying his eyeliner eyes out because of his .

"Hurry up and go to the vans before Suho hyung comes home." Chen said and hurried Jiyoung and Baekhyun up.

"Okay." Jiyoung followed that sharped jawboned dude. She got to admitt he was good looking.

The van droved fast to their practice room. EXO and Jiyoung got out. Jiyoung who was still confused about this.

"Why are we here?" Jiyoung asked.

"We planned this before you came. Today's Suho's birthday and we are going to surprise him." Kris said to Jiyoung.


yeah i know it's late for Suho's birthday but I wanted to use that event for something

heheheh like my story so far???

Girlys and boys please comment & subscribe & upvote!!

LOVE YA!!!