Pocky game

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

No One’s POV:

“Oh, I thought it was someone else.” Kris said.

“Gosh that’s mean. Who were you expecting?” Taeyeon asks as she steps in the room.

“Just someone.” He said and went back to sit down with Kai, Chen, Jiyoung, and Chanyeol.

“Where’s everyone?” Taeyeon asks.

“Lay’s not moving today, Luhan, Tao, and Xiumin went shopping. D.O’s cooking with Suho. Baekhyun just woke up and is in the restroom.”

“Oh.”

“Restroom is the first one on the right.” Chen said, with a ridiculous smile.

“Thanks Chen and can you please not smile that creepy?” Taeyeon joked and went to the restroom.

“Pfffft.” Chen laughed.

“Yah, you , I know what you are thinking! They will not do such things in the restroom.” Kai said. “See I’m mature.”

“Mature people don’t go proving stuff around.” Kris said, then the door knocked. Kris ran to get it again and was disappointed again.

Luhan, Tao, and Xiumin came back from shopping. Tao had the junk food sack, which was big, Xiumin had the vegetables and Luhan had the meat bag. Xiumin was carrying the bag with ease while Luhan held it with two hands and was still hunching.

“Guys, I brought A LOT of junk food!!” Tao said.

“That is nothing to be proud of.” Kris said and sat down next to Chanyeol on the couch, making him scoot close to Jiyoung.

“Guys, I brought a lot of Korean beef!” Luhan shouted from the kitchen. Everyone cheered even Taeyeon and Baekhyun who were in the restroom. But not D.O and Suho who was chopping and stirring like crazy.

“You guys are mean.” Tao pouted. “I brought all these good stuff while you just say it’s nothing to be proud of and then Luhan ge brings home beef and you guys just cheer.”

“Aw, sorry panda but thank you for buying junk food for us.” Taeyeon said as she came out from the restroom with Baekhyun.

“OMG!!! DON’T TELL ME YOU GUYS WENT INTO THE RESTROOM AND DID ADULT STUFF!” Tao clasps his hand over his mouth and gasp.

“No, you little ert.” Baekhyun said and sat down next to Chen.

“I sense something.” Tao said narrowing his eyes.

“Yeah, I just brushed my teeth and washed my face and we talked.”

“Yeah right.” Tao muttered and went to put the junk food up.

“TAO! You shouldn’t have brought so much Lay chips! They are going to make fun of Lay again! And my goodness, this cake have too much sweet!!” D.O panicked of the junk food while he cooks.

“It’s okay. We won’t eat so much cake in one day.” Then the door knocked.

“I’ll get it! People back off!” Kris made his way to the door. He was for sure this time it was Hyunmi but it was all just Lay with dark circles under his eyes.

“I thought you were not going to move today.” Kris said.

“Yeah, but then I stretched and popped my back so I started moving again. And I heard my name so I came.” He said and sat down next to Kai who drumming on the floor.

“YAH, KAI STOP THAT CRAP!” Kris yelled.

“Fine! I swear leader, I think you are PMS-ing.”

“You shut up. When is she coming?” Kris muttered the last part under his breath.

“MOVE!!” D.O yelled and he puts down a big bowl of food. Then Suho came and put’s bowls of rice on the table.

“Yah, don’t just stand and sit there help us.”

“Yes, appa umma.” Chen saluted and went to help so did Taeyeon.

“Hey, D.O how did you make this soup? It’s so fresh.” Taeyeon asks.

“Okay, don’t tell anyone especially Baekhyun. I put a lot of cucumbers.” D.O said.

“Why can’t I tell anyone especially Baekhyun?” Taeyeon asks.

“Because Baekhyun hates cucumbers.” D.O explained.

“Then why are you cooking this?” Taeyeon asks.

“Because he needs some nutrition from cucumbers, plus he likes this soup.” D.O said.

“So, you have been using cucumbers all this time?” Baekhyun popped up behind D.O.

“Haha, why are you in here?” D.O asks.

“Because I was going to get noona but then I heard you guys talking.” Baekhyun said, and Chen trolled in the background saying ‘ohhhh busted’.

“Haha, well at least you like it right?” D.O said.
“That’s true.” Baekhyun said and took noona and a box of Pocky out.

The door knocked again, this time Kris ran and got it with a hopeful face.

“’Sup.” Hyunmi said and came in.

“Oh my god, I thought I was going to die. What took you so long to come here?” Kris asks.

“Haha, well the photo-shoot went into a problem when the camera man touched me inappropriately so I slap the out of him and he told me to get off the set.” She said and took off her killer heels. Kris like normal boyfriends placed a pair of slippers right in front of her. He smacked Chanyeol on the back making him lean forward on JY. Kris grabbed the pillow behind Chanyeol and place it on the floor.

“I’m not a princess you know.” She said.

“Well true but you are mine.” Kris said and insisted her to sit on the pillow. Hyunmi gave in and sat down.

“Here put your feet on my lap.” Kris grabbed her ankles and put her feet on his lap.

“Yah, it is embarrassing!” Hyunmi said and covered her red face.

“Who cares? Plus you got to show off these long legs.”

“Yah!” Hyunmi slapped his arm.

“Ow.”

 “Ugh, so cheesy man, and it’s so early in the morning as well!” Chen glared at those two showing off their love like nothing.

“You just jealous.” Kris said.

“Yah, don’t just sit there help umma!” D.O yelled.

“Ohh, that’s the first time I saw him mad!” JY said like D.O was some sloth that moved a mile without breaking a sweat.

“I’m not some animal at the zoo that you can just watch! Help me JY!!” D.O said and went back to chopping.

“Okay, so why are we having such a big breakfast?” Hyunmi asks.

“Because Baekhyun and Taeyeon are officially together so it’s a celebrations for them and everyone came over here so D.O and Suho had to make more food than usual and some of us have a empty hole as a stomach.” Kris explained to Hyunmi.

“Why not make the food at night though? I mean D.O oppa and Suho oppa are making a food that can feed twenty people.” Hyunmi said.

The door knocked again. This time Kris sat where he was and everyone looked at him.

“What?”

“Are you not going to get it or what, doorman?” Chen joked.

“No, not when my girlfriend is here!” Kris shot back.

“Ugh, lazy kids these days.” Suho grunted when he went to get the door. Taejun, Ahra and her oppa, Hyunseok came.

“Whoa, who invited you guys?” Kris said.

“Uh, I was with Ahra at the studio then she got a text from D.O saying to come to the dorm so we came but Hyunseok hyung came just in case D.O does something to her.” Taejun kicked his shoes off and walked in. He glared at Chanyeol who still had his arms around JY.

“Um, can you please get your hands off my straight brother?” Taejun said narrowing his eyes.

“Sure.” Chanyeol backed off with unease. Taejun huffed and sat right between him and JY.

“Hey, someone move this chair for me!” D.O yelled, just by hearing D.O’s voice Ahra went crazy.

“D.O!!! MY BABE, DON’T WORRY I’M COMING TO SAVE YOU!!” Ahra said as she run over to D.O who stared at her like why is she here.

“Um, thanks but why are you here Ahra?” D.O asks.

“Silly, you sent me a text remember?” Ahra said showing him the text.

“I don’t remember sending that text to you.”

“Come on D.O hyung don’t be shy. Ahra noona is pretty, so there’s nothing to be shy about.” Kai said.

“Be quiet. I never send something like that.” D.O said seriously.

“That’s weird. But shrug it off man, it’s a nice day we don’t need any mysteriousness or anything.” Baekhyun said munching on a Pocky stick.

“You’re right Baekhyun and don’t eat too much of that stuff, there’s a feast going on right now so don’t get full on that.” Baekhyun nodded like an obedient puppy.

“Who wants to play the Pocky kissing game?” Kai suggested.

“Sure, but there’s only three Pockys that are left in here.” Baekhyun showed them the little box.

“It’s okay, we will have three rounds of gai bai bo, who are the two persons that are left at each round have to play the game.” Kai explained it nice and short. Everyone nodded.

“Okay, one… two… three… GAI BAI BO!” the first round was fast, it was Kris and Hyunmi left. They both had paper while everyone had scissors.

“OHHH, I bet they are going to kiss!” Chen said while Kai fanboy with him. Kris put’s one end to his lips and Hyunmi took the other end. They started chewing slowly until Kris took a giant bite and kissed Hyunmi.

“I KNEW IT!” Kai and Chen jump around in circles. Kai did a victory dance for Kris kissing Hyunmi.

“Second round! ONE! TWO! THREE! GAI BAI BO!” Kai shouted very excited. This round it was Taejun, Baekhyun, Kris, and Tao at the end. Then Taejun and Kris both got out, and Tao and Baekhyun looked at each other as if the other person just rolled in the dumpster that had weeks old of trash.

“No kissing.” Tao said.

“Don’t worry, I don’t want to.” Baekhyun put’s the Pocky stick to his lips and Tao reluctantly took the other side. Tao took three small bites and Baekhyun does the same. They broke it off and everyone just gave them a blank look.

“That’s not very exciting.” JY said, everyone nodded.

“What? I can’t kiss this giant panda!”

“Humph, I don’t want to kiss this bacon right here, he’s so oily!” Tao snap and some laughed while some tried to hold their laugh but didn’t work out well.

“Hey!” Baekhyun snap back, they glared at each other and went back to the game.

The third round ended up as JY and Chanyeol. Over at Baekhyun and Taejun became moody. Those two were glaring at Chanyeol like lions when someone snatched their prey away.

“Ohh, they are so going to kiss!” Chen smiles, judging by the look of his eyes it was something evil. He gave Tao a wink and after a few seconds Tao nodded with an evil smile as well.

“Okay, first I don’t like how the way you are smiling. It’s disturbing.” Jiyoung said.

“Are you making fun of the way I smile?!” Chen said, but not really meaning it.

“No, but don’t do anything cause I don’t trust you with that smile and Tao too.” Jiyoung said and Chanyeol nodded in agreement.

When Jiyoung put the Pocky stick to her lips, Chanyeol couldn’t help but to smile and blush. Suho and Baekhyun didn’t like it but couldn’t say anything. Chanyeol started leaning in. He took a bite of the Pocky and continued biting. Behind him Tao smiled and pushed him towards Jiyoung. Chen did the same thing to Jiyoung.

1 second… 10 inches apart…. 2 seconds….6 inches part…. 3 seconds….

 


hehehehehehe i'm putting a cliffhanger!!!!! i'm so evil!!!! XD