Suho's Birthday

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

Everyone stopped and ran off to hide, someone turned off the lights when they ran. Jiyoung didn’t know what to do so she followed Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. Well she ran over there to them she tripped over someone’s long legs. When she was about to fall Chanyeol caught her by the waist.

“Oh, ahjussi gomawo.” Jiyoung said.

Chanyeol didn’t say anything and put her between his legs. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and Jiyoung. Jiyoung who didn’t know what was happening between her and Chanyeol just watch who was at the door.

“Aish, who put this in my practice room?” an extremely familiar voice echoed in the room.

“Hyung,” Jiyoung shouted.

“Ai, it’s just Taejun.” Kai said and got out from the dark. Taejun went and the lights.

“YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY S-DONGSAENG?” Taejun hollered at Chanyeol. Jiyoung looked down and realized she was between Chanyeol’s long legs. Jiyoung hurried and got up.

“Sorry.” Jiyoung apologized.

“Gwenchana?”

“Oh I’m okay. But hyung how do you have that?” Asked Jiyoung, she pointed to the video player.

“I don’t know. When I got into my practice room there was this video playing videos and pictures of Suho.” Taejun said.

“Hyung you are EXO’s Suho’s party’s life saver!” Jiyoung hugged her brother.

“I don’t think that made sense but its Suho’s birthday or what?” EXO and Jiyoung nodded their heads as a yes.

“But who left this in my practice room?”

Everyone just looked to find Lay who just hid.

“LAY!” Kris shouted, out comes a scared Lay.

“Kris ge! I’ll do anything if you don’t tickle me again.” Lay said.

“Sure. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, and Kai go tickle him!” Kris ordered.

“But Ge you promised.” Lay said while running.

“I did promise. I’m not tickling you, they are.” Kris said with an evil smile.

“Never mess with Kris when he is either angry, when you messed up on an important thing, or teach his son bad things.” Luhan whispered in Jiyoung’s ear, but right when he finished his head was pushed away by Taejun.

“He has a kid!” Jiyoung shouted.

“Yeah, it’s a plushy.” Xiumin said.

“Hahahaha that’s weird.” Jiyoung said, and then she earned a very super cold glare from Kris.

“What did you say about my son?”

“I said it’s weird!” Jiyoung said without being scared at all.

Kris was about to come over to Jiyoung but he was stopped by Taejun and then Kris realized he was just a bit shorter than Taejun.

“Why are you so tall and then your little brother’s so short?” Kris asked.

“He’s like our appa, I’m like our umma.” Jiyoung answered.

*rrrinngg rrrinngg~* someone’s phone ranged.

“Everyone stop this instant!” Luhan shouted.

“Oh, Suho.” He said that out loud. Baekhyun ran over to Luhan.

“Luhan hyung where’s Baekhyun?” Suho asked.

“I’ll put him on.” Luhan said and handed the phone over to Baekhyun.

“Baek, where are you guys? I don’t see anyone at the dorm.”

“Suho hyung, bring the food over to the practice room. We were just practicing.” Baekhyun said and hung up.

“Hurry up with the video player!” Kris ordered or more like he shouted at them, then he ran off to somewhere.

“Where’s he going?” Jiyoung asked.

“Who knows?” Luhan said and went back to doing the video player. After one minute, Kris comes back with a wig and a dress.

“Lay put this on.” He threw Lay those clothes. Lay just stood there gawking at Kris.

“Hurry!” Lay redundantly when and changed. After some minutes, he finally came out with some force by Chen. Lay had on the wig, there dress fitted him just right but the chest part was a bit hallowed. After all, he looks pretty.

After the video player was done, everyone hid including the lady Lay. Luhan turned off the lights. So every just stood there waiting for Suho.

Well after a whole lot of waiting there came knocking.

“Come in!” Jiyoung hollered. In comes Suho with all the junk food. Right when Suho was coming their way Luhan and Xiumin grabbed the confetti exploder. They pulled the string and the confetti just landing on the shocked Suho’s head. Chen then the lights.

“AHHHH!” Suho screamed.

“Wae?” Jiyoung asked.

“That!” he pointed to Lay who looked somewhat hurt because of that.

“Pwahahahaha!” everyone busted out laughing.

“That’s Lay!” Kris tries to say it between wheeze.

“I’m sorry Lay but you seriously look creepy in that dress.” Suho said.

“Nah, it’s okay I know how creepy I look.”

“I thought you look pretty.” Jiyoung said.

Everyone just looked at Jiyoung as if she lost her mind.

“Please, Yoona sunbae is what you call pretty.” Chen said with dreamy eyes.

“I think Luhan can beat Yoona on pretty.” Jiyoung said.

“Hey!”

“Guys it’s not about whose pretty now!” Kris shouted.

“Oh yeah.”

Everyone singed happy birthday to Suho. Jiyoung and Chanyeol try to turn it to a rap but it didn’t come out so good. Everyone was laughing because how Jiyoung and Chanyeol sounded. It sounded like two dumb retards trying to rap.

“Hey I tried my best!” Jiyoung yelled.

“Why don’t you just dance a dance for Suho’s happy birthday present then?” Luhan suggested.

“Just don’t look like a broken chicken.” Lay said, since he is the dancing machine in EXO-M.

“Just watch and learn.” Jiyoung said to Lay. Tao Infinite H’s Victorious Way. Jiyoung just tapped her foot to the beat and then she started dancing some hip hop moves that she invented on that day that her brother show her how do dance hip hop. She did a flip, her hand, and then ended with a spilt. Everyone just looked at Jiyoung as if she’s an alien especially Baekhyun and Suho.

“Whoa JY, you sure could dance.” Lay said.

“Of course dude, I’m the one who taught him how to dance.” Taejun said proudly.

“Please, hyung you didn’t even know how to dance those moves.” Jiyoung said. Some of the member snickered.

“Yah, sit down the video’s about to start!” Kris shouted. Suho sat at the front and looked at the wall, which is a screen now.

It showed Suho as a pre-debut boy. He was working harder than anyone was for eight years and then he finally debuted in the sub unit group of EXO. It showed how Suho practice when the member were resting. He was practicing late at night and he got sick one time because of stress. And it showed the showcase cuts, how he was helping prepared.

“Suho leader-nim, you put in the most effort and the most sacrifice for this group. We appreciate that very much. Kris was in the front the rest of the member including Jiyoung formed a triangle, and bowed a 90-degree angle to Suho. Suho looked at them with already crying eyes.

“Guys this is very special to me. Guys please get up now.” Suho got up and wiped his tears.

The whole day Suho was still taking care of s. And D.O the umma was really looking at the calories.

“Suho, this is too much calories for JY!” Jiyoung pouted as D.O umma snatched the candy bar out of her hand.

“Umma, that is so not fair!”

“You are still 17!”

“So, I can cope with that sugar!” Jiyoung snatched the candy bar back. Xiumin suddenly came out with some beer can. He handed everyone a beer expect for Kai and Jiyoung. He handed them coke.

“What they’re 20!” Jiyoung complained.

“Yah, you’re 17!” Taejun said after he took a drink from the can.

“Life is so not fair.” Jiyoung pouted. She wanted to try how beer tasted.

“I know how you feel, JY.” Kai said as he open his coke can. Jiyoung just started shaking her coke.

REVENGE, JY thought.

She was shaking it really fast, she then stopped. She pointed the opening to the rest of the members. She opened it quickly and started spraying the members.

“YAH!!”

“MY EYELINER!”

“MY HANDSOME FACE!” Taejun yelled when he was suddenly attacked in the face.

“MY WIG!”

“AHH GRANDPA DOWN!” Suho yelled as some splashed at his face. When the coke ran out almost all the member was soaked in coke. They all glared at Jiyoung.

“YOU ARE SO DEAD!” Kris said. He grabbed a new can of beer and started shaking it. Jiyoung was laughing her off and didn’t realize what happened. All the member and Taejun copied what Kris did. When Jiyoung’s laugh died down, all she heard was shaking liquid. Jiyoung slowly turned around and saw all the boys were shaking their beer can.

“Crap!” Jiyoung started to go the farthest end of the room.

“Hahahaha no way to escape JY!” Kris said with the most deadly laugh ever.

Then everyone charged at Jiyoung with spraying beer cans. Jiyoung ran almost all over the room. The floor was now half way covered with beer, and Jiyoung, and some other members were wet to the bones with beer. Jiyoung was still running from Kris who grabbed another beer can. Jiyoung slipped and then landing on someone or something.

“AAAAHHHHHHHH!” Baekhyun’s screamed was heard around the world. The members and Taejun just started at Jiyoung’s and Baekhyun’s position.

Jiyoung jerked up and screamed too.

She fell face flat on to Baekhyun’s private area. Not to mention Baekhyun was soaked in beer. Baekhyun who was in pain and embarrassment was holding on to his private area. Taejun looked like his soul was gone. The members were shocked and Kris’s beer just sprayed right in his face. Jiyoung was holding on to her face while screaming.