Glitter

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!
Your POV:
“Ah much better.” I said as I enter the room.
I sat down with Chanyeol and asked, “Who is that girl?”
“You don’t know Taeyeon from SNSD?”
“No, remember I don’t know anything about this entertainment world.” I said.
“Taeyeon noona is a member of a hot girl group called SNSD.”
“Oh.”
“Yah, kids, want to get a cup of coffee?” Taejun’s head popped in from the door.
“Hyung, when did you come here?” I asked.
“I was doing my job, helping the boys practice and where were you the whole time? And umma is currently doing a surgery, she’s be okay.” He said.
“WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!” I shouted.
“Yah, you weren’t here so how am I supposed to tell you?!” He said and slapped the back of my head.
“So you could have looked for me!” I said.
“Trust me we all did, but you and that boy couldn’t be found so we gave up and started practicing.”
“Aish, what kind of brother gives up on looking for their little brother.” I huffed and crossed my arms.
“Well I’m that kind of brother okay. There’s a coffee shop just across from this street, so who’s up for my offer?” all of the members raised their hands and Taeyeon noona too.
“You two are twins?” Taeyeon noona asked.
“No, I’m older. We just look a lot alike.” Taejun asked with a tiny bit of ice in his tone.
“Oh, but you guys look so much alike. You should see him in a dress, he was really pretty I thought for a minute he was a girl.” She joked, but for some reasons Taejun took it seriously.
“Ha, how would you feel if someone said you looked like a boy?” He said and gave her a cold look.
“Oh mianhae.” She bowed to me.
“Ani noona, you were just joking.” I said, “Hyung why are you being so jerky?”
“Bwol?” He said and went out the room. The members followed him to the coffee shop.
“Mianhae noona.” I said.
“It’s okay, but after the coffee I want to do some makeup on you okay? You would so pass for a pretty girl.” She said.
“Noona, um that is a bit…”
“Pwease? Just this time?” she said with an aegyo voice.
“Fine.” I said and we went out of the room and went to the coffee shop.
 
“Over here!” Tao raised his hands and waved like crazy.
“Okay we see you, don’t break your arm, man.” I said and walked over to them.
“Cause you are short so I have to wave furiously so you can see us.” He said, I balled up a paper and threw it at him.
“Freaking giant panda man. Aren’t they supposed to be cute and cuddly?” I asked and sat down.
“Uh, JY-ssi, can I have that seat?” Taeyeon asked.
“Sure.” I said and got up and then realized that it was Baekhyun on the right and my oppa on the left.
I sat down next to Tao and Kris.
“So who’s going to order?” Kris asked.
“I’ll go since it’s my treat.” Taejun said.
“Okay.” Everyone said and gave Taejun their order. While Taejun went to order the drinks and dessert I looked around, surprised that there were no costumers but us.
“Why is it just so little bit costumers? I mean this looks like a popular coffee shop.”
“Well it was until the other coffee shop opened, they say that a lot of artists go there so this coffee shop just faded out of everyone’s sight.” Chanyeol said.
“That must really bad for this shop.” I said.
“Yeah but the waffle’s here are really good.” Tao said.
“Haha, so how was practice? Did Chen finish reading the messages?” Baekhyun asked.
“Well when you two are off giving lap-dances we were dancing our off with the devil instructor. He would not let go of one tiny mistake like my finger moved and he was like ‘CHEN WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO MOVE YOUR FREAKING FINGER’ it was creepy.” Chen said as he plays with a napkin.
“Well haha, that’s Han Taejun for you.” Taeyeon noona said.
“What’s me for you?” Taejun said as he sat down.
“Oh nothing.” I said.
“No you are going to tell me.” He said.
“Well if we tell you, you probably burn down this coffee shop.” I said.
“Pft, I won’t. I’ll burn who ever said it but I won’t burn the coffee shop.” He said.
“Well I’m not saying it then.” I said.
“Why? You’re his brother, he can’t possibly burn you alive, I mean he can burn us alive but not you.” Kai said.
“Aish, well we all called you a devil instructor.” I said.
“Let me go get a lighter.”
“NO!” everyone yelled.
“Ha, I’m just kidding. Yah, go was your hand and get the order with me.” He said to the EXO boys.
“Yes sir.” They said and went. I was about to go but he stopped me.
“It’s about umma,” he held on to my forearm and sat down, “Umma’s surgery bills are way out of our limits, I was thinking about selling the house.”
“What?! You can’t sell the house!” I hissed.
“We have to in order to pay the hospital bills, and plus we only get this job for four months.” He got up and went to the counter to get their order, he didn’t give me a chance to tell him that I don’t agree with him.
“Um, is everything okay?” Baekhyun asked, I almost forgot he’s still here.
“Yeah.” I answered shortly and watch oppa come over here with our orders, the boys helped him too.
“Hey what’s with the long face?” Chanyeol asked when he pass by me.
“Nothing.” I said and played with my waffle.
“If you don’t know how to eat that thing I’ll cut it up for you.” Kris suddenly offered.
“Thanks hyung.” I said and gave him the plate, he gave me a look then turned towards the members.
“Ha, so when the childish JY calls me hyung? Is something wrong and don’t lie we can sense it.” Kris said as he cut up the waffle. I grabbed my fork and stabbed it into the ice cream covered waffle.
“Nothing.” I said and all the members slapped the table.
“Okay something’s definitely wrong, JY you can trust us.” Suho said.
“Yeah, I mean we only know each other for a little bit but you can definitely trust us.” D.O said.
I looked at my oppa then he started with everything about our umma.
“Here.” Kai handed oppa money.
“What are you doing?” He asked, his tone was a bit harsh, but I can understand why. This is our problem we don’t need anyone else’s sympathy.
“I know it might sound bad if I say this is my sympathy, but it’s not I just want to help.” Kai said. “And if you can’t accept it then just think of it as a repay for this treat.”
“But this is too much just for this treat, and why do you have this much money in your wallet?” Oppa asked.
“Strip club, gotta please the girls.” He said as he did a gesture only the guys understand, they laughed as me and Taeyeon look at them like ‘what are they talking about’.
“I’m just kidding, I don’t go to those places.” He said.
“Here’s my repay too.” D.O said then all the EXO boys started doing the same thing.
“You guys are going to make me cry.” I said as I sniffed my nose.
“Awww, a grown man crying.” Tao teased.
“Yah, I’m not a grown man I’m still in my teens! I’m not an old ahjussi like you guys.” I said and blow my nose on a napkin.
“Ugh, that is disgusting JY, and we’re eating too.” Chen said.
“Yah, it was all touching until you ruined it.” I said and blow some more.
“Yah, how are we supposed to eat?!” Tao yelled.
“You put the waffle in your mouth and chew and then swallow, that’s how you are supposed to eat.” I said and stabbed my waffle and eats it in front of him as an example. “See.”
“Aish,” He said and pushed my face away, “How can you ever find a girlfriend at this rate?”
“Well you worry about yourself especially with those dark circles under your eyes.” I said and I felt something cold on my cheek.
“Ha!” Tao said as he flick some more ice cream from his spoon onto my cheek good thing it was a small spoon.
“Oh really?!” I asked.
“Yeah really.” He said.
“Okay wars on.” I said and did the same with my ice cream. Tao flicked once more but I dodged and it landed on Kris.
“YAH, YOU PANDA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!” Kris grabbed his waffle and threw it at Tao but it didn’t land on Tao it landed on his bag.
“YAH, YOU GIANT! THAT WAS A GUCCI BAG!! GUCCI MAN GUCCI!!” Tao grabbed the bag and started cleaning it.
“YOU SHOULDN’T BE TALKING TOO YOU GIANT! HYUNMI BROUGHT THIS SHIRT JUST FOR ME, YOU IDIOT PANDA!” Kris furiously rubbed his shirt.
“Aw, you care that much about your girlfriend?” I teased and poked his arm but he gave me a glare.
“Okay sorry.” I said and went back to eating my waffle, I glance at the other members they were laughing but D.O was like an umma that didn’t approve of this behavior.
“Hey, can you please eat in peace? This is a hard business right now and you guys screaming and throwing food, it just makes it harder.” The manager came over and said.
“Sorry.” Oppa got up and bowed to him.
“It’s okay but quiet down this is a coffee shop not a club. You guys enjoy, I’m going to take care of another customer.” He said and went away. A girl came over to us and sat down next to me.
“Do you need us to make room?” I asked.
“Yah, you’re not supposed to invite fangirls.” Tao hissed next to me.
“Oh sorry.”
“I’m not a fangirl, I’m Glitter, a rookie.” She said and gave us a respectful nod.
“Oh so what are you doing here?” Kris asked, not even looking at her.
“I thought I come over here and introduce myself.” She said. I look at her, her dress was glittery, I mean like SUPER glittery. Imagining looking at that dress in the sun will hurt anyone’s eyes.
“I’m Kai.” Kai said with a flirty smile.
“I’m Glitter, artist under TS Entertainment.” She said and gave him a nodded too.
“Oppa can I call you oppa?” she asked.
“Sure.” Kai said.
“Oh sorry, I wasn’t talking about you. JY-ssi can I call you oppa?”
“Eh? Me oppa? I’m 17.” I said.
“Ah, so we are the same age then, when’s your birthday?”
“June the 5th.” I said.
“Oh so it’s coming up, happy early birthday. Then you are my oppa, I barely turned 17. Can I call you oppa?”
“Gomawoyo, sure you can call me oppa.” I said.
“You’re welcome oppa.” She smiled.
“Yah, nabbeunnom! Aish it’s always JY what gets the girl.” Kai ruffled his hair.
“Because I’m not old and wrinkly, ahjussi.” I said, he sends me a playful glare.
“I am a hot y dancer. How do I look old to you?”
“I don’t know, but you just do.” I said as I shove another piece of waffle into my mouth.
“Oppa, can I have some?” Glitter pointed to the waffle.
“Sure.”
“Can you feed me oppa?” she asked.
I looked at my members who smiled, but oppa, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Suho had a sour face on, don’t know why.
“Here.” I put the waffle in , she smiled and ate it.
“Oh, that was cute.” Kai gave me a weird smile.
“Yah, don’t kill the kid’s innocent mind!” Chen said.
“Innocent my .” Kris said.
“I am innocent.” I said and did the puppy eyes.
“Ah, stop it!! I feel like my guts are falling out.”
“You can’t do the buing-buing like me!” Tao said and did the buing-buing.
“Just stop guys, you are embarrassing yourself. I mean look at me I’m cute and manly at the same time who can handle an aegyo from me?” Luhan said proudly and did his aegyo.
“Omg, we need to find you a dress and a wig and put some girly make up on one day.” Xiumin said.
“Xiumin hyung, to be honest you look like a girl too. And so does Baekhyun and D.O.” Lay said.
“Hahaha, I thought you were the nice kid, Lay.” Chen laughed.
“I am nice, but sometimes you just have to speak the truth.”
Baekhyun and D.O had a long face on, “Lay, how do I look like a girl? I mean look at me, girls loves this face!”
“They love Luhan’s face too, and his is girlier than yours.” Lay said.
“Girlier ain’t a word!” Baekhyun protested.
“Ain’t isn’t a word.” Lay said.
“Aish.” Baekhyun ruffled his hair.
“Haha, you don’t look like a girl to me.” Taeyeon said.
“Ohh, I sense something.” Kai laughed.
“Thanks noona.” Baekhyun smiled at her.
“Oppa, I have to leave. Thank you for the waffle, see you next time.” Glitter suddenly said, she gave us a bow and walked out. Before she left the street she gave us a little wave. We waved back, she smiled and left.
“She’s really into you JY, but if you’re not into her. I’ll take her, hahaha!” Chen joked.
“Well I don’t even know her, I just know her name and plus I’m not into dating right now.”
“Really?” Baekhyun suddenly asked.
“Well, personal reasons.” I said.
“Yah, kids lets go back to the practice room!” Taejun wiped his mouth.
“Yah, I’m a hyung and don’t call me kid.” Kris said as he replies a text from his phone.
“Ohh, its Hyunmi isn’t it?” Chen said as he did a derp face.
“Shut up!” Kris’s face pinks up.
“Aww, look he’s blushing!” Chen cupped his hand over his mouth and pointed.
“Ugh.” Kris said as he face blush even harder.
 
“Did you get that picture?” she asked the photographer.
“Yes, now I just need to get rid of these people and the scandal picture is done.
“Thanks, oppa.” Her glittery lips smiled.