1 week before

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

1 week before

“Yah, Sehun get over here!” Kai yelled at Sehun who was still lifting weights.

“Fine!” he put the weight down at the floor and got in position.

“Okay let’s start!” the choreographer said as he started the music.

“Baekhyun, you miss one beat of the dance. Again!” the strict choreographer yelled at Baekhyun, who bow his head in apology.

They danced the song millions of times to get it right but when they learn the next step the choreographer started picking out mistakes and wish that they would practice on their own for ten minutes.

“Ahh, I’m so tired! Hyung can we have a break?” Sehun whined to the choreographer.

“No, Sehun.” He said coldly and sat down sipping his tea again.

Sehun pouted and looked at his hyungs. They were soaked with sweat, it was dripping off their face, landing on the floor. When they started dancing the room was squeaking, because of sweat on the floor and their shoes. Sehun started dancing again.

One hour later

“Kai, get that move right!” he shouted at EXO-K again as they learn a new move.

When Sehun got into the front he sudden slip and his back landing on the weight he had in the beginning.

“SEHUN!” the member shouted and rush over to him.

Sehun who was groaning said, “M-my back!”

Baekhyun, who had no hesitant called the hospital.

When the ambulance came the members helped Sehun getting to the car. They gave Sehun a shot that would numb him. The members sat in the car with him, praying that he would be okay.

They reached the hospital and waited outside as the doctor check up on him. When the doctor came out the members rush over to him to hear the news.

“The patient didn’t have any bones broken but he can’t do any extreme exercise in four months.” The doctor explained to them.

“That mean four months of rest and we can’t produce the new album by the end of this month.” Kai said.

“Would dancing count as a extreme exercise?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes it would be.” Doctor said and nodded his head and left.

“Let’s go check up on him.” D.O suggest.

They watched Sehun who was still numb and asleep. His back was wrapped around some cast. D.O went up to him and pulled the blanket to his chin.


sorry for short chap

but I was grounded so I couldn't update anything T^T

please comment, subscribe, and upvote!! XDD