Lee Sooman's offer

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

*CEO? SMTOWN? Lee Sooman?* Jiyoung thought. Right when she was about to open the do or she went and looked for a bat. She didn’t find a bat so she just grabbed a small frying pan. She clutch on to the pans as if it was her life. She slowly opened the door. The CEO was still there.

“May I come in?” he asked. Jiyoung just nodded and backed away. Lee Sooman sat down on the couch and smiled.

“Agassi, do you want to join SM?” he asked.

“You can call me Jiyoung, and I don’t want to join SM.”

“You don’t?”

“I don’t and I never signed up for it so can you please leave now.” Jiyoung said.

“Why don’t you want to join?” he asked. Just when he finished Taejun came home.

“Yah, Jiyoung go get the-” he stopped short as he looked at his little sister with a small frying pan to her chest, and an old man sitting on the couch.

“Who are you?” he bowed then asked.

“Lee Sooman CEO of SM.” He said.

“THE LEE SOOMAN!” Jiyoung’s brother’s eyes were like eggs that he tried to cook.

Lee Sooman nodded. Taejun rushed over to him and shook his hand. Lee Sooman then looked at Taejun.

“You want to join SM?” Taejun’s eyes got wider.

“Um…… I don’t want to really.”

“Why?”

“Cause my dream job is become the top idol’s choreographic teacher.” Taejun said.

“So that’s why you have sooo many dance videos in your laptop.” Jiyoung said nodding.

“Wait, What? YOU WENT TROUGH MY STUFF! DIDN’T I TELL YOU NOT TO BE IN MY ROOM UNLESS I’M IN THERE?” Taejun hollered.

“YAH, I’M JUST CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS LAPTOP!” Jiyoung holler back.

“Which one did you watch?”

“The on that said ‘my project 4.0’” Jiyoung said. Taejun then face palm himself.

“Wae?”

“THAT WAS THE DANCE I MADE UP ALL BY MYSELF!” he shouts.

“And?”

“And you saw it! It’s embarrassing.” He started to kneel on the ground with hands covering his face.

“Why it was good, I like the rap lyrics.” Jiyoung petted Taejun’s head.

“You can rap?” Sooman said.

“I think so.”

“do you think you can play that video again for me?” Lee Sooman asked.

“s-sure! Of course!” he ran up to his room and came down with his laptop.

Taejun played the video for Sooman to see. It started off with Taejun dancing in the front and then the other boy started dancing, singing, and rapping.

“How come you didn’t sing or rap.” Sooman asked.

“I can’t sing and my mouth does not move fast enough for rapping.” Taejun said.

“Jiyoung-ssi can you rap that for me?” Jiyoung nodded.

Rap (did it myself):

Broke up with my girl last night

So I went to the club

Put on a fresh white suit

And many them girls sends their loves

I’m looking for somebody to talk to

And show me some love

If you know what I mean

Ah-ha

Everybody dragging me

As soon as I step into the spot

200 es ain’t none of them hot

Except this pretty young thing that was

Working way at the top

Shawty what is your name

End

Fast and rhythmic was how Jiyoung rapped it.

A girl who can rap almost perfectly amazed Lee Sooman.

“Jiyoung-ssi can you reconsider about the offer? I’ll come back here three days later.” Lee Sooman asked.

“I guess I’ll reconsider about it.” Jiyoung unsurely said.


was that rap short?? was it good??

please comment, subscribe, and upvote!!!

AND MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

 

 

now i just have to wait for the stupid scores....

T^T