Crash

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

Jiyoung's POV:

So I sit in the same room with Baekhyun hyung right across from me staring at me like I'm an alien that crash landing in his house.

"You know sometimes I wonder what are you." He said.

"I'm a human." I said blankly.

"I know that. It's just you are to pretty to be a guy, even prettier than Luhan hyung." Baekhyun said.

Is that supposed to be a compliment or what, I thought.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said and grabbed my stuff. I went into the restroom and started to do stuff, you know what you do to take a shower. While I'm taking my hot shower I started rapping the song my brother wrote.

"Broke up with my girl last night

So I went to the club

Put on a fresh white suit

And many them girls sends their loves

I’m looking for somebody to talk to

And show me some love

If you know what I mean

Ah-ha

Everybody dragging me

As soon as I step into the spot

200 es ain’t none of them hot

Except this pretty young thing that was

Working way at the top

Shawty what is your name" I rapped and then I try to make up my own rap.

"Baby you make my heart beat

go 100 miles per hour

Girl you make me feel loved

Baby just tell me those three words

I love you

I love you girl

Just tell me you love me too." I rapped and then stopped. (did that myself)

"I need to write that down!" I shouted from inside the restroom. When I finished showering I dry myself inside and got dressed in my own pajamas now. I open the door and saw EXO staring at me.

"Did you just made that rap up just like that? In the shower?" Chanyeol hyung said.

"Well the first part was from my brother and there is a few cuss words in it. The second one is mine. I need to remember that." I said and hurried out of their gaze. I took out a note pad and wrote down what I just rapped.

"Nice composing skills." Baekhyun said leaning on the door frame.

"Thanks, better get off of that before you fall." I warned. But he didn't listen. He tried to get up but then he fell to the floor because his slipper was the slippery type.

"Told you." I said not even caring. He comes over and snatched the note pad out of my hand.

"Are you a byuntae?" he asked out of the blue or black.

"No why?"

"Cause I found this in your bag!" He said and hold up one of my clean . I quickly snatch them away.

"W-why were you looking through my bag!" I stutter as I held on to my .

"It was on the floor." He raised and eye at me.

"W-what?!"

"I wonder what will happen to the rest of EXO when they find out their new maknae is a byuntae." Baekhyun hyung said as he rubbed is chin looking up to the ceiling.

"Hyung, these's are my uh... my uh... my sister's!" I burst out.

"You have a sister? Do you like ?" Baekhyun hyung must really have a good imagination.

"NO!" I shouted at him.

"WAE JY DID BAEK TRY TO YOU!?" In came Chanyeol, Suho, and D.O came rushing in.

"Why would you think I'm trying to him?" Baekhyun asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Because we think you are going crooked." Chanyeol said.

"Crooked?" I looked at them wondering what that mean.

"Gay. He never accepts any girl idol's confession. It always ends up like 'No, I'm sorry but you are not my type' or 'NO'. I mean how cruel can you be to those girl even though you are a gay." Chanyeol got dramatic.

"Oh boy, Chanyeol I'm not gay! If I was I would say Baekyeol is true but it's not!" Baekhyun said.

"Hyung you like me? I know I'm irresistable but please control yourself hyu-" He stopped midway when he saw me holding on to my .

"OH MY GOD! JY ARE YOU A BYUNTAE!?" Chanyeol out bursted pointing at me.

"NO" I protested, "This is my sister's."

"!?" Chanyeol hollared then the rest of EXO-K came in with a WTF look on their face.

"What happened?" Kai asked.

Before Chanyeol hyung could say one word I went over to him and punched his hard stomache. He was holding on to his stomache like I just stabbed him with a knife.

"How could you?" Chanyeol hyung said like he was dying.

"Hyung, you are so dramatic. No wonder people think you and Baekhyung are gay. You and him are so much alike!" I said and lay on my bed thinking what should I write for the rest of the song.

Kai and D.O got Chanyeol out of our room because he was spazzeling on the floor.

Baekhyung then walked out to the kitchen. All in the room was Suho and me.

"Hey you should really be careful sometimes." Suho said.

"I know. But it's not like I showed him my p-." I stutter at that word, Suho turned red.

"Well okay just make sure no one finds out you're a girl." Right when he finished that sentence there was a crash that shoulded like glass.


soooo wondering who that perosn is???!!!

hahaha you'll have to read to find out and i'll update tomorrow i'll try!!!!

Please Upvote & Subscribe & and comment!!!!