Showering

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

“What?”

“You’re upper body was soaked with espresso and tea, don’t you think you should get a new boxer just in case the drink when down there.” Kris pointed to Jiyoung’s lower body part.

“I think I’ll go buy one then.” Jiyoung said and went looking for a store that sells boy boxers.

When Jiyoung finally came, she blushed at the displays. She shook off the weird feeling and ran inside. She was surprised when she found Baekhyun looking at a pair of EXO boxers. He put the boxers to his part and nodded. He then went to pay for it. Jiyoung looked around and try to find a pair of small boxers that will fit her. Jiyoung finally found one and then went to pay for it. Baekhyun looked at her like what are you doing in here. Jiyoung brought up the boxer and waved it.

“Why would a girl want boxers?” Baekhyun whispered in her ear, as the same it brought chills down her spin.

“What? I can’t just go into a girl’s underwear store and buy one. I don’t want to get caught. You dummy!” Jiyoung hissed.

Baekhyun stayed quiet after that. When they got what they needed, Baekhyun suddenly had a call.

“Kris hyung? BWOL? Okay I’ll get there fast.” Baekhyun suddenly said, he grabbed onto Jiyoung’s hand and started running. Jiyoung looked confused, but she was staring at Baekhyun and her intertwined hand. For some reasons, warmth started filling Jiyoung’s body. She couldn’t help but to smile at that, but then she shook it off and concentrated on running. When they finally reached Kris, but then Kris smirked. Jiyoung look at him weirdly like what are you planning to do.

“Well that got you here fast.” Kris said.

“Shut up hyung, I can’t believe I fell for your trap.” Baekhyun said.

“What did he say?” Jiyoung asked.

“He said that we have to go to Mnet faster since they moved the schedule and he said there is some good eyeliner here.” Baekhyun said.

“Eyeliner? Seriously?” I asked Kris.

“That was Chen’s idea, he said that if I said the program was moved earlier you would come but not as fast when I say there is eyeliner here.” Kris said, Chen then pounds his chest with one of his fist like he was a super hero.

“But the program is moved two hours earlier. So that means you only have one hour to go and take a shower at the swimming pool and then we have another hour to go the program.” Kris said.

“Okay, I can’t wait to take a shower.” Jiyoung said.

 

There weren’t a lot of people in the swimming pool.

“So are you going into the girl’s shower or boy’s shower?” Baekhyun smirked at Jiyoung. Jiyoung walked over to the girl’s shower room and heard some giggles. Jiyoung puff out her cheeks and trudged into the boy’s shower room. She looked and was relieved. There were stalls for the shower.

“I guess, God just loves me very much.” Jiyoung said to Baekhyun.

“Tsk, I’m going to find a stall.” Baekhyun said. However, all of the stalls were close.

“Do you think some kid played a prank and close the entire stalls’ door and crawl under?” Jiyoung asked.

“I don’t think so, because there is a tag on the door saying it’s used. And there is no room under the door expects a crack for water to come out.” Baekhyun said and pointed to one of the stalls. Sure there was no room under expect for a little crack, bubbles and water were coming out of it.

“Huh, I guess, we’ll never take a shower now.” Jiyoung huffed and turned around. Then one of the stall doors opened, but two guys came out. Jiyoung and Baekhyun's jaw dropped to the floor.

“Oh we are just friends, there no stalls left so we took the shower together. We’re not gay.” One of them said.

“Yeah, it felt weird though, but we weren’t facing each other.” The other said.

“You guys can take the stall now and it is really weird that there is no sound in here excepts someone slapping themselves.” They said.

“Okay, thank you.” Jiyoung said, she was about to get in but was pulled back by Baekhyun.

“What?”

“Guy’s shower room the guys go first.” Baekhyun whispered.

“No, I want to go first and plus I take a faster shower.” Jiyoung whispered back.

“I don’t care, we don’t have time. Do you want to take the shower together or let me take it first?” Baekhyun hissed softly.

“I am not taking the shower with  you and I’m going first. End of story.” Jiyoung said and walked in the stall. Then Baekhyun’s phone rang again.

“Kris, oh yeah, JY is taking the stupid shower first because he didn’t let me take the shower first. I AM NOT DOING THAT! Still no. What? No! Ugh fine!” Jiyoung blinked in confusion and look at Baekhyun, who started walking towards Jiyoung.

“What happened?” Jiyoung asked.

“Kris told me to hurry and he said that we have to take the shower together because Ahra is waiting for us. And he threatened to throw my eyeliner all away.” Baekhyun said and got in the shower. Jiyoung look at him like I’m not going in.

“You’ll have too. We can’t afford to be late for this comeback.” Baekhyun said and pulled Jiyoung inside. Baekhyun turned around, faced the other side of the wall, and started taking off his clothes. Jiyoung didn’t know what to do. She stood there like a stone statue hugging her clothes. Baekhyun turned around and saw Jiyoung still dressed.

“Yah, clothes.” He said and took Jiyoung’s clean clothes.

“I can’t do this.” Jiyoung said, she was about to turn around and then Baekhyun stopped her.

“I’m , don’t turn around. I won’t turn around either.” Baekhyun said. Jiyoung nodded and started taking off her clothes too. Then Jiyoung felt warm water hitting her back.

“Your turn.” Baekhyun said and started walking sideways so he doesn’t see her and she doesn’t see him. Jiyoung started taking her shower.

“Here’s the soap, I need to rinse off now.” They started walking sideways again and Jiyoung got the soap and started rubbing it on her body.

“I need to rinse off now.” Jiyoung said.

“Okay, wait a few more seconds.” Baekhyun said.

“Ugh, I don’t wait, I need to rinse off now.” Jiyoung said.

“Fine, I’m done already.” Baekhyun forgot and turned around, Jiyoung who was turned around didn’t know that. Jiyoung started to walk sideways to the shower. Baekhyun’s face was super red, he quickly turned around and started walking sideways. Jiyoung started to wash off the soap, she put her head in first and started washing. The movie last night started to replay in her head. She started to get a bit scared in the shower.

Who know if Baekhyun would turn into a clown any second, or a clown climbing up the drain, Jiyoung thought.

She opens her eyes, and saw the drain. A drop of water enters her eye and she started to rub her eye. She opens it again and it was adjusted but Jiyoung miss took that and thought that a clown was down there. Jiyoung screamed and back away quick bumping into Baekhyun. Jiyoung who was scared didn’t realize she was touching Baekhyun. Baekhyun who froze into a statue look down at Jiyoung, then saw what he wasn’t supposed to see. He quickly turned back around.

“W-what happened?” He asked.

Jiyoung who was slowly coming back to her sense said, “Nothing it’s the movie last night, I thought I saw a clown under the drain.”

“Okay can you get off of me?” Baekhyun asked.

“Oh, sorry!” Jiyoung shouted and walked forward. She returned to her shower. After she’s clean, she turned off the water.

“Hand me my clothes and put one of our dirty clothes in the water to clean the dry it so we can dry ourselves with something.” Baekhyun said. Jiyoung the water, grabbed Baekhyun’s dirty shirt, and started to clean it. She twisted the shirt until it was almost dry. She handed it to Baekhyun and gave him his clean clothes, which was a bit wet.

“Oh can you wash my mask and hat?” Baekhyun asked then handed her the dry shirt. Jiyoung the water again and clean it with Baekhyun’s mask and hat. She started to dry herself and then put on her bandage, it had some espresso stain on it. Jiyoung didn’t care so she put it on and got her shirt, pants, and boxers on. Jiyoung turned around and saw Baekhyun’s back, she tapped it and handed him his mask and hat. Right when they were about to get out, they heard a girl scream then a boy scream.

“Why is there a girl in here?” Baekhyun said. Jiyoung look up at him like I’m not the only girl in here!

“Here.” He said and put the hat on Jiyoung and put on the mask. They walked passed a stall that just open, they turned back to see what happened. Baekhyun and Jiyoung quickly close their eyes. It was really weird because the guy walked out with a girl hugging onto him.

“Let’s get out.” Baekhyun said to Jiyoung who had her eyes shut tight. They both turned around and started running back to the mall. They found Ahra standing there with the EXO boys.

“Their back.” Chanyeol shouted. Baekhyun and Jiyoung ran over to them.

“We have fifty minutes to get to the program.” Ahra said and got in the van. All of them had to squeeze in the van that only fit six person. Jiyoung got in first and sat in the back, then Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Lay, and Luhan got in. When the rest got in Tao sat on Kris’s lap, Kris looked a bit annoyed. D.O sat on Suho, Chen sat on Xiumin, Baekhyun sat on Luhan, Kai sat on Lay, and then Chanyeol sat on Jiyoung’s lap. Chanyeol curse him for his height was a bit too tall so he told Jiyoung to switch spots. Therefore, Jiyoung was sitting on Chanyeol’s lap. Suho and Baekhyun look at her like what. Jiyoung didn’t know about girls sitting on boys lap was something since she always sit on her brother when he gets on her nerves.

The van hit a little bump on the road, and the person who sat on the other person flew back a bit. Jiyoung knocked into Chanyeol then landed on his lap again, but some of the boys started howling oww even Chanyeol.

“Sorry, Ge. It’s not my fault.” Tao said to Kris who looked like he was about to cry.

“Kris, I hope you can still have kids.” Chen smirked like a ert.

“Shut up Chen, I’ll make sure you don’t have kids.” Kris said, or tries to.

“Okay, boys we are here! Get off now!” Ahra shouted at the boys.