Weird morning?

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

Jiyoung and Baekhyun stared at each other until the door open and in came Luhan with paper and a black marker. Jiyoung turned around and face Luhan while Baekhyun cough ten times as he walk back to his bed, which was right next to Jiyoung’s.

“Oh hyung why are you here?” Jiyoung asked Luhan.

“This morning, you told me to teach you how to sign.” Luhan put the stuff on Jiyoung’s desk, grabbed Baekhyun’s chair, and sat down.

“This morning? Right I almost forgot.” Jiyoung said and look at papers.

“So do you want your signature in what kind of language?”

“English, most people know English, right?”

“I have my Lu in Chinese and Han in English, I think it’s pretty cool.” He said and signed a paper for me to see.

“Hyung I asked most people know English right, I didn’t ask how you did your signature.” Jiyoung said.

“But don’t you think this is cool?” He said and holds up the paper.

“Sure, but I don’t know what that Chinese word is.”

“I just told you that is Lu. A deer.”

“Psh, hahaha a deer? Like the one that has antlers?” he sighs and nodded.

“Holy crackers that is funny, I should call you baby deer.” Jiyoung said and laughed again.

“You know what, I quit! And for your information, I am manly so don’t call me baby deer. I’m not the one who looks like a girl.” Luhan said and narrowed his eyes on Jiyoung.

“Have you looked at yourself in the mirror before? If you put on a wig, some paper in a bra, and shave your legs you will look like some super model.” Jiyoung said and started picturing Luhan like that.

“Ew, I rather go blind if I had to look at Luhan hyung that way.” Baekhyun said as he shudders in his bed.

“Have you spouted a hair in any body parts?” Luhan asked.

Jiyoung picked up her legs and saw no hair, she does not shave and she has a bald leg.

“I don’t think so.” I said.

“Not even armpit?” Jiyoung shook her head.

“Wow you are a late bloomer.” Luhan patted Jiyoung’s head and walked out without his paper and marker. Jiyoung turned towards Baekhyun and looked at him.

“What?” Baekhyun look up at Jiyoung.

“Uh, do you think you can teach me how to sign?” Jiyoung asked and held out the paper and marker.

“I guess, couldn’t have a stupid signer in EXO.” He said, Jiyoung glared at him and went over to his bed.

“What is your real name?” Baekhyun asked Jiyoung.

“Why?”

“You know my real name, but I don’t know yours, and I don’t mean your fake boy name.”

“I don’t have a fake boy name, my real name is Han Jiyoung, and don’t you dare tell anyone.” Jiyoung said and jabbed the marker at Baekhyun’s face.

“I won’t, trust me.” He said, Jiyoung felt like she would faint any moment because of her heart. It was pounding.

“Do you hear something?” Baekhyun asked, he thought it was someone punching the wall lightly.

“What sound?”

“Sound like, boom, boom, boom, but it goes a little faster.” Baekhyun said, and started looking around.

“Ha-ha, you are just probably imagining things.” Jiyoung said added with a nervous laugh.

“Probably.” He said and took the marker and wrote on the paper, JY in big English cursive letters.

“It looks like a two with a Y.” Jiyoung said.

“It’s not it’s a J and a Y together. That’s the most simplest thing I could think of right now.” Baekhyun said, he handed the paper to Jiyoung.

“Maybe I could do something to that ugly J you wrote and make it into something good.” Jiyoung said and examine the paper.

“Fine, go ahead.” He said and went to sleep.

Jiyoung went back to her desk and did her best J in cursive. It did turn out good. She tries to do it again but it ended up like a two. She put a paper on top of the other paper and traces it until she got it all down.

“Let’s try it.” She said and wrote her name on the paper. It ended up perfect.

“YES!” she shouted, Baekhyun from on the other hand jerked up.

“EARTHQUAKE!” He yelled and woke up the whole group. Everyone busted out from their rooms and went to the living room. Jiyoung sat there and watch Baekhyun trip over his own foot and landed flat on his face. She went out and saw EXO-K standing there in panic. She quickly closes her eyes, because Kai was only wearing his boxers and Chanyeol didn’t have a shirt on.

“There is no earthquake, BAEKHYUN!” Suho shouted.

“Ooo, busted.” Jiyoung whispered to Baekhyun.

EXO-K member busted in and found a face flat Baekhyun on the floor.

“Baekhyun hyung, you woke me up from my good dreams! I had a date with this superhot girl, but then the earth spit apart and she was not with me anymore! You gave me a nightmare.” Kai said and glared at Baekhyun, who was still face flat.

“Uh, did he die?” D.O asked. Jiyoung poked Baekhyun with her toe, and Baekhyun turned over snoring… with blood running down his nose.

“Ew, was he dreaming about something we don’t want to know?” Chanyeol asked rubbing his left eye while his other eye is big.

“I think so.” Kai said and walked back to his room, he is living with himself since manager hyung decided to take a break.

“I can’t believe he is having a wet dream.” Chanyeol pouted and went back with Suho.

“I think I should give him a talk about that dream tomorrow.” D.O said and went back to his room.

“I’ll go get tissues and a wet towel.” The best-wet towel she found was the rag they use to clean the table.

*He probably kill me tomorrow, I’ll just wet a tissue.* Jiyoung thought.

Jiyoung clean the blood up on his face, tore a tissue in half, and put them in Baekhyun’s nose. She had a hard, HARD time dragging Baekhyun back to his bed.

“God, how can he be heavier than me? He looks so skinny.” Jiyoung said and puffed out her cheeks as she dragged Baekhyun back to his bed. Putting on the bed is a trouble too. Jiyoung picked up his arms and haul him up to his bed. However, he slid down again.

“You know what, you are going to sleep on the floor tonight. You fat eyeliner pig.” Jiyoung said and went to sleep.

 

Jiyoung woke up, when Ahra came busting in the door shaking Jiyoung so hard that she fell on to the floor. Her leg hit something or someone.

“MY NOSE!” Baekhyun yelled. He pushed Jiyoung’s feet off his face and held on to his nose.

“Mianhae.” Jiyoung said rubbing her eyes, half-awake and half-asleep. She took a step and stepped on Baekhyun’s pinky finger.

“Son of a building block!” he yelled, Ahra whoa at his choice of words. He meant son of a b*tch.

“Uh, use some imagination next time.” Ahra said and dragged Jiyoung by her arm.

“Ahra noona, I feel like you dislocated my arm. It has feelings too you know.” Jiyoung said like a lifeless doll behind Ahra.

“Oh sorry, but your brother needs you.”

“Waeyo?” Jiyoung said rubbing her eyes to see clearer.

“He asked out Krystal and go rejected, so right now he is crying his poor little heart out somewhere and we can’t find him, and we need him to teach the trainees this afternoon.” Ahra started to panic.

“Take a deep breath. Breath in breath out.” Jiyoung told Ahra but she went breath out breath in.

“He is probably at home or at the hospital visiting our Umma, and telling her his tragic love story.” Jiyoung said shaking her head.

“Why don’t you give him a call?”

“I don’t have a phone.”

“You don’t have a phone? How did you live?” Ahra took out her phone and shake it in front of Jiyoung’s face.

“I did once, but after it broke, I don’t want another one because it was so much money. So when I was twelve that was my last phone.” Jiyoung started counting her fingers.

“Poor dear, I’ll go buy you a phone this afternoon, what color do you like?”

“I don’t think I need a phone.” Jiyoung pushed back the idea of getting a phone.

“Oh yes you do. If you are lost then you can just give us a call and we know where you are. And if you had an emergency like, you were dying then you can call the police.” Ahra started spewing reasons for Jiyoung to have a phone.

“I still don’t think so, it would take up too much space.”

“JY, it is just the size of your hand.” Ahra crossed her arms.

“If you don’t pick a phone to use, then I’m going to tell the whole group you are a g-r-i-l.” Ahra spelled in English.

“Noona is g-i-r-l. You spell gril, and it’s not even a word.”

“Ugh, you know what I mean, so what color?”

“Orange.” Jiyoung sighed, would the money come out of her paycheck? She was worrying that her mom wouldn’t have enough money to get cured.

“Don’t worry, just think of it as a gift.” She said and walked off but then came running back.

“What kind of phone do you want?” she asked.

“I don’t really know phone brands.” Jiyoung said.

“Okay, let me show you then.” She took out her phone and started texting.

“This is an iPhone 5, this one is Samsung Galaxy S4, and this one is Samsung Galaxy Note 2.”

“Uh, I’ll get the last one then, since it’s the littlest number.” Jiyoung said but she added, “You know you can get me a used one too, I don’t need something new.”

“No, I have to help you with everything, like what clothes you wear, what kind of phone that makes you look good. It wouldn’t be good to used someone else’s. What if that person sat on it with a ?”

“Noona, why do you have to be so into this phone thing?” Jiyoung asked putting out both of her hands out like a what gesture.

“Because, I have this thing about fashion, if it is not perfect then I’ll be changing it. I’m sorry, but you’ll get a new orange Samsung Galaxy Note 2.”

“Sure, do you know what time it is?”

“6:00, wae?”

“Noona, you woke me up at 6:00 in the morning, do we have a free schedule?”

“No, in the afternoon all the way to three in the morning you guys are practicing.”

“Afternoon like at 12:00?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Noona, from 6:00 to 12:00, how many hours are between?”

“Six. I’m not that stupid JY.”

“I know, but don’t you think I could be sleeping in those six hours?”

“I think so.”

“Okay, I’m going back to sleep noona.”

“JY!!!” inside the room.