❝ ( ♥ ) - order for Classic cold chocolate and D.Onuts

❝ ( ♥ ) - café de l'espoir ⋮ closed

  

I have a classmate that I have crushed since elementary. When I was 2nd grade on junior, I confessed to him. But, he turned me down. On the next day, I got bullied by his gang and they said " don't you have a mirror on your house? A girl like you is not match with him. You're not even pretty." and up until now they still bully me and worse the fangirl of him bullied me too.

 


 

Oppa is here, never fear :D

From personal experience, I’ve never been bullied but one as an idol that I’ve learnt is that respect is earned. You’re in a horrible situation now and I wish I could fly over there and give you a huge, bear hug but the only way to stop this bullying is either by telling a trusted adult (and I know how difficult this can be since some people just don’t listen) or showing your tormentors that you’re above them and you don’t care. Of course you care, I’m not trivialising your feelings here but when you show them a side of you that no one has ever seen before, they might back off for a bit a re-evaluate their own thoughts and beliefs.

I think it’s admirable you’ve confessed to him and it’s disgusting and petty for those girls and his gang to be picking on you for something so harmless. And also, really trust me on this one: no one is ugly. Yes, that’s right and even though you may not believe it, it’s amazing how a little weight loss and a change of style or maybe even some make-up can do for you. Of course, there are people who are just born better looking than the rest of us but when you shed all the glamour and lighting, they’re pretty ordinary. So never feel like you’re ugly because I bet you’re not (and you seem to have a really sweet heart and that’s all that matters) and start looking at yourself in a positive light.

Also, beauty captures attention, not the heart so your crush may just be a little douche-baggy for not standing up for you because it’s human dignity to be able to walk on school grounds and be happy. Again, I’m not trivialising your feelings but I honestly don’t hold a very good opinion of him or his friends and one thing that’s super important is to find a source of happiness, whether it be a sport or passion or yours that is not associated with him in any way or form. Unfortunately, bullying is a vicious cycle and oppa doesn’t have much personal experience with it either so I’ve researched some resources for you that you might want to take a look at. I know this is cheesy, but you will be stringer after this experience and it’ll really get better. The sweetest revenge is success, don’t put up any resistance (so they’ll get bored and not pick on you) but at the same time, stand your own ground diplomatically in peacefully (so that you’re not a total push-over).

But woman, you’re so much better than him and his friends and his shallow fan-girls.

I believe in you. HWAITING!

- Choi Minho 

 

(And the author interrupts again: Neither  of us have been through to horrible experience of bullying so I had to consult a friend who was bullied simply because she was of a different nationality. That certain friend of ours did help us with this question so we hope you understand that we did get a valid viewpoint from somebody instead of disrespecting you and trying to fumble in thr dark for answers. We really do hope things get better for you and I'm kind of ready to fly off to wherever you are and shove some good old Australian Vegemite down his throat because trust me, if you ain't Aussie, the stuff will taste foul. Never feel hopeless, there are so many things you can do to combat bullying and here are some really good resources I fished out from a Health project we did in class ages ago: sunshine, rainbows and lollipops.)