❝ ( ♥ ) - order for tiramisu and cold hot chocolate?

❝ ( ♥ ) - café de l'espoir ⋮ closed

  

A lot. I don't why but I've been feeling kinda lonely and depressing these days. My friends are always surrounding me and they helped me sometimes but I can't help but felt very lonely, maybe I'm just tired. I don't know, or maybe, there's so many things spinning in my mind. Maybe it's the pressure from my family or the "I-think-our-friendship-isn't-working." thing. Or maybe I'm just tired cause of staying up so late. Hmm..

 


 

Oh sweetie,

I’m very concerned for you honey, it’s not normal to be feeling so lonely when even your friends are putting in the effort to help you. You say you’re tired but you don’t seem to provide much reason for being tired and lonely and despite me not having a degree in anything (maybe star-craft) I do think maybe you should go talk to a trusted adult or maybe the school counsellor about your feelings. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying you’re depressed but I do think you may of hit a slump which can happen very often among teenagers. You say you feel pressured and that may also be a factor. You may be unnecessarily worrying about things and putting pressure on yourself that doesn’t need to be there. You seem confused about your own emotional state so it could be something that has been triggered in your subconscious. The subconscious is so much more powerful than the conscious mind so dig deep and ask yourself, what might of happened that made me feel bitter and lonely?

I think the most important thing now is to do some good self-reflecting and maybe even call a kids helpline and just get someone with some kind of knowledge in this area to talk to you. Something in your brain may be nagging at you. Finally, sleep can cause some of these symptoms but I really don’t think it’s the real cause. Please sweetheart, talk to someone, don’t be scared.

Hwaiting!

- Cho Kyuhyun 

 

 

(Author’s notes: I know how you feel and the reason I’m stressing so much that you should talk to someone is that when I hit a slump this year myself, I kept it in for ages and that in turn made me even more lonely and depressed than I already was. It took some good self-reflection and research to really find out what was bothering me. I swear that there was so much to discover about myself that I didn’t know, past events that had shaped me into who I am today. I found the roots of some of the insecurities I had so I strongly recommend you read some books about this (I read one about procrastination and why I was doing it. Written by two highly professional psychiatrists) or talk to someone with knowledge in this field. The best of luck!)