❝ ( ♥ ) - order for a cappucino?

❝ ( ♥ ) - café de l'espoir ⋮ closed

  

First of all, I just want to say I love your cafe and I admire those advice you gave the customers :) Secondly, well I think my friend hates me. She doesn't confess it but she show it. She would become very stingy when it comes to me but very polite to others. She would sometimes make hateful remarks, thinking she knows me the best. But at certain times, she'll be very nice to me. Like caring all of sudden (sometimes I think she have mood swings.) I once asked her about it, she said cause she needed time because after some incidents happened. She said she trusted no one but told almost everyone in our group and I had to find out on my own. I asked her why she said I would interfere and start meddling. Sometimes I think she's trying to push my limits. One day, I fought with her and everybody starts blaming as she cried and I didn't. They didn't even asked if I'm okay, they asked why is she crying? Did I do something to her? I was so pissed at them till I didn't talk to them for four days. After that four days, we had a grouping saying we need to fix this. Like always, she would show that it's not her problem and she thinks she knows best, like she's my psychiatric or something. If she isn't, had she never help me before. I had to forced a smile as I don't want to hurt my friends who is effortlessly trying to get us well. After that, she is still stingy but lessen. Still the history repeats itself and stuff happens and I'm getting tired of it. But she manages to put a smile on her face? Sometimes I wonder, how does she do it? You know, I could ramble about this all day ahaha, but it's taking up spaces so my deepest apologies :)

 


 

Sweetheart, that .

We all have that one manipulative friend, don’t we? Trust me, my co-author and I have had our fair share of friends like that but we’ve gotten through mainly just by ignoring them. These friends usually treat others with disrespect stemmed from their own sense of inferiority. Since Chu and I go to the same school, we do know a select few girls who are exactly like the friend you are talking about now. They're obnoxious, two-faced, frustrating, manipulative and overall, not reliable or easy to be around. This even applies to bullies because technically what she is doing is a subtle form of bullying like it or not (not all bullying is verbal and physical as we all know already). Bullies bully because of their insecurities, because they use manipulation and harm of others to satisfy their own needs. I know a girl (not naming names) in my school who wallows in her self pity and insecurity, doing nothing to change her mindset but instead, choosing to manipulate and boos around other people. The number of Death Notes her name has been written down in is incredible. She tries to play victim all the time and she doesn't take no for an answer, she's almost never wrong and her temper is so volatile even I made her cry one time. Unintentionally of course. Now the person you're describing to me is very if not completely similar. You may be asking, well if someone is insecure, why aren't they quiet and a wall-flower? Ah, the paradox of human psychology. Hate and love are closer emotions in the brain than anything else and often people who are diagnosed with "narcissistic personality disorder"" use their egos as a cover for their own, crippling inferiority. They feel the need to drag others down with them because they find reality too hard to face. They can delude themselves into thinking they're special and wanted instead of actively doing anything themselves to improve the quality of their relationships and life. 

Don't let her manipulate you, just ignore her to the best of your ability and smile with whatever she does because she ain't a friend. Don't cause trouble by confronting these kinds of people (I consoled that girl I was talking about earlier and tried my best to make her feel better but the next day, she turned around and was honestly a complete again) because they'll just turn their backs on you. She isn't worth your time and effort. leave her alone. One thing I would suggest is, maybe slip her an anonymous note telling her to pay a visit to the school counselor because she needs to get her problems sorted. Sorry, this hit a raw nerve for me because I spent so much time and effort to make these people feel like they were worth something and they don't even really care. I'm being incredibly unprofessional today, probably because I am on my monthly gift. I hope my co-author has nicer things to say. And since my ovaries have started to set of nuclear bombs inside my stomach I thought I might as well share something that makes me smile: