❝ ( ♥ ) - order for green tea and French salad?

❝ ( ♥ ) - café de l'espoir ⋮ closed

  

I'M ON A DIET!! I used to be 92 kg and now I'm already 85 kg! I'm planning to continue my diet, but it gets harder and harder to lose it... It's just so hard!!

 


 

I am Jung Jessica, the Queen of lazy.

I already applaud your self control and diligence. Losing seven kilograms ain’t easy so really, good work on that. When on a diet, if you cannot control yourself, you need to take extra, precautionary methods to contain eating and life-style habits. I hope in your weight-loss journey you not only think of losing the kilos but also changing your life-style so you can be a healthier, happier person in general. Losing one kilogram a week isn’t a bad goal so don’t stress yourself over it. Losing weight really fast can be unbeneficial in the long run so try focus on personal improvement rather than anything else. Most of all, keep a positive mindset and persevere for that healthy body and glow!

- Love, Sica ♥

 

(Author Ramblings: I was thinking of opening a new branch of café in another city once this story hits forty or so chapters just so we can get a new menu and also so people can read through this story and maybe find some answers for themselves before requesting. I’m glad the two of us have been getting such positive feedback, it’s extremely rewarding and we feel like family with all of you. I had in mind the cities: Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Seoul but I guess I’ll get you guys to vote on it since I don’t really prefer any strongly. The idols won’t change, I promise it’ll just be a new setting and an exotic menu. Oh and I was thinking of “Cherry Blossom Wishes” as a name but feel free to suggest your own. Nothing’s set yet but once I make a poll, all of you can vote! :D)

(Co-Author Ramblings: Wow, you are amazing. I had wanted to go on a diet but never was bothered to. :P If you think that this diet is too much you can try some diets i have found, which seem to work for other people. I hope this helps!! :)