❝ ( ♥ ) - order for cold hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream, Red Velvet, White chocolate cookies?

❝ ( ♥ ) - café de l'espoir ⋮ closed

   

Hey I'm back :) With the same problem, I think. Probably You dont remember me as I ordered tiramisu and cold hot chocolate before. First I want to say that, I checked out about procrastinate and it's true I think I have it as most of it was related. I told my friends about it but I don't think they gave full attention to it as they have so much stories to tell ahahaha. Anyways, I do want to see a counselor actually but not a school counselor cause I don't know why but I don't trust them. I seriously have no idea why. But the good news is, I made a new friend! :) It's tuition-mate. He's very nice actually. Yes, it's a boy hehehe :p I actually do wanted to talk about it to someone like "talk-talk" not just tell, but unfortunately they're dont know anything about procrastinate and they have some "love crisis." I'll tell that problem later :) And I know nothing at all about "love." I never fell in love before, just I have a crush here there than end. They won't let me interfere as well they just don't want to. I read the one who ordered cappuccino, I think? One of my friend is like that. She got heartbroken, she's always annoyed by me cause everything by me. When I got a hold of a friend, she grabs the other. Like the author, I once made her cried, on purpose actually as I was already tired of her childish acts and asking for sympathy. She's the one who won't let me interfere in ANY love problems as she thinks I would go extreme, like I said. Maybe it's because I interfered in hers before, I want to tell you so much more but I can't as I already managed to type two problems in one column, sorry! It won't happen again!

 


 

Oppa is glad to see you again!

I’m incredibly glad you read the book, it’s very insightful, yes? Your friends seem busy but don’t worry too much, everyone is a little wrapped up in their own world these days. Seek for support properly and they’ll come. It’s good that you’ve considered a counsellor because most people overlook psychological support. I understand you’re not comfortable with the school counsellor but try and just have a chat with them first. If you might him/her uncomfortable to talk to, you can always talk with me first and then slowly find someone else you can adjust to. I’m jealous that you found another {cough male cough) friend (shoots lasers across the Pacific Ocean) but that’s a really, really good thing so good on you for that! And I’m sorry about your friend, there are always people in the world like that so there’s really nothing you can do except ignore them. Your friends don’t seem to want to talk much but in time, I’m sure you’ll find someone you can confide in. Relationships need to be treasured and every party needs to put in 100% of their effort to patiently understand each other. Maybe your friends aren’t hitting that mark yet. Unfortunately, society is quite self-absorbed sometimes.

If you need someone to talk to, just drop by this café again!

- Love, Kyuhyun 

 

 

(Author ramblings: I am so freaking glad that you read that awesome book. It really helps you get in touch with the subconscious. My dear co author is M.I.A so I’ma cry TT^TT)