❝ ( ♥ ) - order for classic hot chocolate, mango cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies?

❝ ( ♥ ) - café de l'espoir ⋮ closed

    

Sometimes, I just feel as if I'm a balloon. It takes extremely little for my confidence to build up, and then, with just one single word, I deflate again. Sometimes, I really hate myself for being so weak. I don't know what I can do to become a better person. I want to be the friend that everyone feels comfortable around but I always say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Most days, I just feel as if I'm just an attention-seeker that only thinks of herself. I'm sorry you had to read this, but I just had to get it off my chest...

 


 

Hey, it’s okay. You are not the only one. Everyone has their good points and bad points and things that we hate about ourselves. Don't hate yourself. You aren't weak, simply a little lost. In order to be comfortable with everyone, converse about things you have in common before expanding onto other things. Even if you say the wrong thing at the wrong time, it's alright. Everyone does that. You aren't an attention-seeker if you think you are and you clearly care a lot about other people's wellbeing. 
 
You seem to care too much about how others think of you. Let yourself care about yourself first before going onto others. Your friends care about you too. Be confident in yourself and don't let what others say get to you. If they say something rude, ignore them. You are so much better than those people who bring down others for their pleasure. 
 
If you are feeling down, you can always visit again, yeah? :)
 
- Chu ♥
 
 

(Author ramblings: Hey there, I just need to let you know that this is completely normal and you’re not an attention seeker whatsoever, you merely seek affection and advice just like every other human being. In the previous chapter, I wrote something about emotional sponges, and I think you should read it if you haven’t already. Reading other people’s experiences can help you learn and feel like you aren’t alone in this world. There are also many, many resources online which I found for you: self-esteem, emotional sponges and feelings of inferiority. And I'm giving you a privilege here, woman :D Hello, my name is Skye so yeah, now you the name of someone who will be your friend if you need one! And holy unicorns, I thought your request was adorable, there's nothing wrong with ordering three items! I love food, everyone is a closet glutton)