❝ ( ♥ ) - order for macaroons and white hot chocolate with marshmellows?

❝ ( ♥ ) - café de l'espoir ⋮ closed

  

Have you ever think about moving out of your country to continue your study? or even work? I have thinking about it a lot recently. I live in Indonesia and soon I'll graduate from high school. I'd really want to move out to Japan, or Korea, or heck Vancouver, Canada or somewhere else. The reason is not because I'm that crazy to just want to meet korean or others. I just feel like I don't belong here anymore. I don't feel welcome in my own country where I should've called home.

 


 

Honey, of course I have!

As an idol, I have the opportunity to move around to different places all the time which is part of the thrill of being in this industry. However, it is really sad that you feel that you really don’t belong but one thing is for sure: don’t take things for granted. You may find out how utterly integral your country actually is to your life because it’s impossible not to build some kind of attachment with a place you’ve been your entire life. Moving places, especially countries is a huge move that you should reconsider very, very carefully. However, if you’re just going for education, it’s a great experience and you’ll meet all kinds of new and friendly people. If it’s a life choice, then you may have to think a little more carefully. Don’t rush things, allow a little bit of time and then make your decision.

The best of luck! :)

- Love, Daehyun ♥

 

 

(Author ramblings: I can really relate to this because as a child, I was always more the adventurous, glamorous type. I wanted to go places, make it big and one city that catered to all these interests was my home city of Shanghai. I am an Australian citizen but the hustle and bustle of that enigmatic city drew me there and honestly, compared to city was a whole lot more fun. As I’ve matured and grown up a little, I really did find the value of my home country and even though I don’t think I’ll stay here my entire life, I value it and it’s a place that holds the bad and the good. Don’t let go of your country just yet, that’s my advice.)