❝ ( ♥ ) - order for mango cheese-cake and chai tea latte?

❝ ( ♥ ) - café de l'espoir ⋮ closed

  

Hi there so, i have this crush on one guy... he's-- my best friend and we're very close. He gave me chocolate on valentine and i gave him something too ( which i gave my other best friends as well ). But here's the catch, i cant really tell my other friends about my feelings-- because my best friend ( my closest girl friend ) liked this guy too... and she liked him longer than i did. what should I do? i love them both and i dont want to betray any of them.. sorry for the rambling here, i'm just lost...

 

 


 

Darling, I think it’s super admirable that you did keep your best friend’s feelings in mind.

One thing to remember in love is that no matter what, you cannot change or determine his feelings. If he doesn’t like you, he doesn’t and if he doesn’t like her, then that’s fine too. You can’t determine who he likes, that’s not under your power so don’t feel guilty for achieving your own happiness. However, you do need to communicate very clearly with your girl best friend and tell her how you feel and also let her know that you aren’t going to betray her. Since she did like him first, tell her she can take the first shot (this is a sign you value the friendship and want to preserve it. It also shows your sincerity and consideration) and don’t make it any kind of competition because that’ll ruin the friendship. With the kind of consideration you hold for both your friends, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure this out. Just remember the main point: COMMUNICATE CLEARLY (and hope for the best).

Besides, you can always elope with me to South Korea and marry me.

Hopefully my manager won’t mind.

-Park Chanyeol 

 

(And the author strikes again. I thought long a hard about this and talked this over with my co-author so we really do hope this helps you. Readers are welcome to put in their thoughts on issues below, I'm sure we can all relate to all of these problems in some way or form. And I'm sorry for not being quick, I'm so stressed from my own school and I'm drowning in pressure because I feel utterly horrible if I leave these for more than half an hour TT^TT. I'm trying my best, please forgive me.)