❝ ( ♥ ) - order for dango?

❝ ( ♥ ) - café de l'espoir ⋮ closed

  

Lately, I've been really stressed out with life. I just want to do so many things in so little time and I just can't stop. When I want to do something, I tend to go for it, but then when it fails, my hopes just crash and burn and I just feel so depressed. For instance, I want to become a singer (k-pop of course) but not because I want to meet idols and stuff. So, I've been practicing really hard, working my vocal cords to the max, dancing to songs till I can't breathe, and trying to cram Korean in my head. I've already been to an audition before but I was rejected and honestly, I don't want to go through that again. And school adds onto the stress too. I have to get ready for college if my dream of becoming a singer doesn't work out but I have so much going on that I can't even focus on homework. The "best" part is that no one understands me even though I lay out signs and literally say it - they think it's a phase that'll just disappear; it's not a phase for sure. I don't have anyone to turn to for advice or such and I can't tell anyone about my feelings because they will take it the wrong way and just...let it move on without a proper answer. I'm sorry I took up so much of your time. Right now, even though I'm surrounded by my loved-ones, I feel lost and lonely, upset and tired to the point where I don't even know what I'm doing with my life and sometimes, wanting to end this pointless life. Anyways, thank you for listening

-"People who are depressed live in the past. People who are content live in the present. People who are anxious live in the future."

 


 

Oh sweet-heart, first tilt your chin up and smile. 

We all have our ups and downs (I’m an idol, this is what I go through every single day) and it’s so utterly normal to get depressed and overwhelmed by everything. How frustrating is it when nobody takes you seriously, when they don’t understand how much you want something and how passionate you are for it? I understand but secretly, in everyone’s heart they want their dreams and goals as much as you do and they don’t want you to get hurt because not many people get what they want. It’s better not to climb Mount Everest at all if you’re going to fall right? You’re incredibly dedicated and hard-working from what I see and if that’s honestly what you want, go for it. If you’re persistent enough, and if you have the courage, you’ll get there eventually. Just remember that everyone you love is worried and anxious for you and not everyone is going to be able to translate that love into something supportive. They may only end up hurting you by not taking you seriously but at the end of the day, they care for you and they want the best.

One thing that you do need to keep in mind though, sweetie is that you have to be certain that you’re willing to battle through hurricanes for this dream because we all know it isn’t easy. I believe in you, just make sure to give a PM when you succeed yeah? We’ll all be cheering you on! I agree that college is certainly important, unfortunately in a materialistic society like today, people are super judgemental and education is one way to be above all that. Don’t place all your hopes in one basket, you do need a plan B which I’m pretty sure you already do, so congratulations on that.

Now I see how you’re feeling, probably lonely (well nobody seems to understand you, right?), overwhelmed by your future, pressured, anxious and super overwhelmed. When I was struggling through high school, I panicked too. With all those assessments at hand, what to do? First of all, breath and just calm down because your brain isn’t going to function properly in a stressed state. Break everything down into chewable bits, don’t aim too high and not too low either, focus on personal improvement more than anything else. This will stop you from being overwhelmed and anxious. I know what it’s like not being able to tell anyone, as a child I never had a strong support network in my parents; they simply took everything the wrong way. Sometimes, you just need someone to understand, right? That’s why I’m here for you :)

I think we’re all at a stage in our lives when we’re confused as to where we go and even if it seems like there are no options, you’ll soon find out that life isn’t orderly and something may erupt like fire-works and send you on an unpredictable journey. Don’t give up, you may be just a centimetre from striking that gold mine. Unfortunately, life is not a synonym for success but there’s one thing I cannot stress enough. The world is at your fingertips (now don’t laugh at oppa even though he’s being cheesy) and one push will activate something.

You are in control.

You are going to get somewhere.

You are going to persist and not let yourself down.

You are going to be strong.

- Yunho ♥

(THE RUDE AUTHOR HAS TO IN YOUR NICE CONVERSATION. Your life is scarily like mine. I failed an audition by sabotaging it myself because I felt like I wasn't good enough. My parents not only do not support me but they mock me for my dreams. I go to highly academic school {second best in the state} where competition is high and the pressure is like a fifteen hyper Taemin's jumping on your back. I don't even want to be a lawyer, I want to work with kids, I want to do everything that isn't associated with school. I'm getting through it step by step so feel free to PM me if you still need to talk :D)