You Again!

Alone?

"Woohyun, Sungkyu. There you are. We need to get going, we're already late." Sungjong said just after the two finished their conversation.

Sungjong left the balcony, and immediately afterward, Woohyun made his way Sungkyu. Whispering into his ear.

"Don't forget it's a secret, okay?" Woohyun said.

Sungkyu could feel the heat of the youngers breath, that made him take his thoughts away from Dongwoo for just a second.

After everyone was ready they all got into the car. Dongwoo was talking with Sungjong, Woohyun was reading a book which he needed to read for homework, Sungkyu stared into space thinking about what he should do, and Sungyeol was talking with L.Well it was more like Sungyeol talking and L just listening.

Sungkyu thought whether he should try to find the boy who wrote the letter or not. There were times that he hated being the oldest because, when you're the oldest you're the decision maker. Although, Sungkyu knew no matter what, the younger was going to try and find the owner of that note. Whether Sungkyu liked it or not.

They reached the school gates, which were closed due to the fact that they had arrived in the middle of the first period.

"We should have just taken the day off. L, let go. okay?" Sungyeol said while back hugging L.

"Sungyeol, I've already told you that my uncle said it's fine if were a little late. He should be here any second now." Sungjong explained.

The principle of the school is Sungjong's uncle. He was aware that they went to visit Sungjong's grandmother's grave the day before and were going to be late.

After a minute or two of Sungyeol trying to get out of attending school. The principle opened the gates and the boys made their way to their respected classes.

"Good morning, sorry I'm late" Dongwoo apologized bowing to the teacher and then to the class. And made his way to his seat. As he made his way to his seat he realized that the seat next to him, which belonged to Hoya, was empty. 

Where is Hoya? He thought as he sat down and got his books out for class. Is he ill, or did those words that I said to him upset him that much? He continued to think as the teacher moved on with the lesson.

"Dongwoo, can I speak to you for just a minute?" The teacher asked him while everyone left class at the end of the lesson.

 

"Sir your breakfast is here. Please eat and build your strength." The nurse said as she placed the food in front of Hoya, who gave her a look that told her that it was too much.

"Oh, I gave you extra. You're so skinny you should eat more." She explained as she smiled which made Hoya cringe.

"If you need anything just call. Okay?" The nurse added as she left the room.

For the first time since he woke, he was alone. This was because of the countless amount of doctors and nurses checking up on him. Now he finally had peace.

Hoya sat listening to his iPod. Which mostly contained rap and R&B. He listened to the music and allowed himself to drift away. He allowed himself to feel free, just for a little while. It all came to an end when his earphones were taken out of his ear.

"Found you." A voice spoke into his ear. Braking him from his little world that he had visited as he listened to the music. 

He turned his head his, which caused his eyes meet with a smiling pink haired boy.

You again? he thought as he wrapped up his iPod with his earphones and put it into the bag that his parents had left him when they brought him to the hospital last night. 

"Yep. I told you that I won't leave you alone. You're not alone you have me." Dongwoo said as he sat on a chair that was near Hoya's bed. "Oh, and the teacher told me to give you this." Dongwoo handed the notes from the morning classes over to him. That was how he found out that Hoya was in the hospital.

Having the older next to him made him think. What was the point of not speaking to Dongwoo? Even though he didn't speak to him, the older knew his thoughts so what harm could it do? And he would only speak to him no one else. So it would be okay right?

"You know." Dongwoo said breaking the silences "You should be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dongwoo said giving Hoya a big smile. 

 


A/N Thanks to everyone that subscribed and any future subscribers. Even though I only have a few subscribers I am thankful that people take the time and read what I have written. Thank you so much.

tumblr_lnxt2bucAn1qi57czo1_500.gif

Here a gif that I think is cute. I think cute when people feed each other.  :)   credit to ------> http://gaysubtextinkpop.tumblr.com/post/25063967862 (they have more gifs that you should check out.) infinite_gif_by_smoran-d530q8j.gif

Dongwoo soooo funny. The boys are looking quite hot in those uniforms don't you think?  credit ----->   http://alohomorashlie.tumblr.com/post/25219910299/ranking-king-ep-3

All rights to the respected owners of the gifs