The Note.

Alone?

"See Dongwoo, you did forget," Sungkyu said with a disappointed look on his face.

"Forget what?" Dongwoo questioned with a confessed look on his face.

"Today is the day that Sungjong lost his grandmother, don't you remember? It's the reason why he wasn't at school today. We planned to meet him today in front of his grandmother's grave. That is also the reason why we are all wearing black." Sungkyu said with sadness in his voice.

"Don't tell me you forgot your suit!" A boy name Woohyun yelled. He had brown chocolate hair. With looks, that would make anyone fall for him, girl or guy.

"No!" Dongwoo furiously yells remembering what the day was. He must have forgotten to change because he wanted to see whether Hoya would be leaving the school gates and rushed out right when the last bell rang. "I have it here." He said showing them his bag that contained his suite before running back towards the school to get changed.

"What's up with him? He's not usually like this." A tall boy with brownish black hair, that kind of looked like and owl said, as he slung his arm around a boy with black hair and an intense stare, but not asking or directing the question to anyone in particular. As they watched Dongwoo disappeared in the distance.

"I don't know his been like that since lunch, it's not like him to forget something this important," Sungkyu replied as he felt he should since he was the oldest amongst them.

"I have a feeling that we're going to find out soon." The boy with the intense look said. His name is L.  

 Dongwoo ran back after getting changed. Then they started making their way to the graveyard. They thought to ask Dongwoo what was wrong but felt that it was best to leave it until another day.

Even though Dongwoo always had a bright smile on his face. His friend could always tell when something was bothering him, after all, they're all his got.

They reached the grave to see a figure in the distance. As they grow closer they could make out that the was tears falling from the boy's eyes. The boy was Sungjong. Within seconds Sungjong was in the Sungkyu's embrace.

"Sungjong, why are you crying." He asked while wiping the tears off the younger's face with the edge of his shirt.

Sungjong held out the note indicating for the others to read. Sungkyu read out the note while tears gathered in his eyes, the note read~

Goodbye, I'm sorry. Do you remember those words, sis?

I was going to talk to you but I don't have the right to, not today. I guess that's the reason that I became mute again.

Goodbye, you started your letter with this word. They were your first final words that you wrote to me. I miss you, but do I have the right to? The pain I caused you, could it even be justified? Can anyone's actions be? I'm looking for that answer but I am failing every time.

I'm sorry, they were the last words you ever wrote to me. Why did you write that? What were you sorry about? It should be the other way round. You should be the one here on earth, not me. I'm sure you would make more out of life than I ever can.

I hate life, This world. So easy to get hurt and so yet hard to recover. People live easily without a care in the world. While other suffer alone in the darkness. I've tried so many times to leave this word but failed because I was too scared. I'm such a coward, right? I guess you're my hero. It comforters me, the fact that this could all end. Just like that.

Another thing I hate about the world is the fear of the unknown, being unable to know what the future holds. I hate it. I really wish that I wasn't born into such a rotten world like this, the day I was born I regret it. Why was I born? why me? Do I have the right to ask that? That's the thing, we are born with so many flaws that we hurt others. Without any knowledge of doing so.  

I guess I'll see you soon.

"Sungjong, Who wrote this? Where did you get it from?" Sungkyu asks wiping his tears away