What I Have To Say.

Alone?

It had been three long months for Dongwoo and it definitely showed. It had been three months of sleeping on the corner of Hoya's bed every night. It had been three months of him eating mostly hospital food. It had been three months since he had seen his room. But the funny thing is that he didn't regret it not even one bit.

Things had changed a lot over the three months. Everybody eventually had to go back to school after the winter break. And by that time the school was aware of Hoya's suicide attempt. They agreed that Dongwoo would be able to stay at the hospital with Hoya as long as everything could be kept secret and Dongwoo completed a load of work Sungkyu we gave to give him. It fit perfectly. Sungkyu being the student president and also knowing about the situation before hand made it perfect.

Dongwoo and Woohyun had their first major fight. They haven't talked in awhile. At times Dongwoo wonders if it's okay to leave things like this. Woohyun means a lot to him and he still dose. Woohyun had stayed by his side for as long as he could remember and know that they had fallen out he felt lonely. Dongwoo could do nothing but sigh as he thought about their last conversation they had.

                                                            ==A half months ago==

Dongwoo was sitting at the side of Hoya's bed just like he had always done for the past two and a half months since Hoya had been there. Yes he had been there for two and a half months by Hoya's side not returning home not even once. He wondered if everything was okay at home but he just knew it was.

Woohyun had come to visit a few times and Dongwoo would be happy when he did. Sometimes he found himself feeling sad and lonely. Even though L came to visit regularly it was nice to have Woohyun there. But every time he came round Sungkyu was always with him. Don't get me wrong he and Sungkyu are good friends. But every time he sees the two of them together an uncontrollable sadness takes over his heart.

However, this time, Woohyun came alone. Woohyun knocked on the door and walked in upon hearing permission to enter. 

"Oh. Hi Woohyun. Where is Sungkyu you always come here together?" Dongwoo said as his eyes left the book that he had to read for school.

"It's been a long time since the two of use were able to talk with it being just us. I thought we could talk now." Woohyun said with hesitation in his voice. 

"Sure we can talk." Dongwoo said as he stated to put away his book into a bag that he kept all the work that he had to do in.

"Well. I wanted to ask you to come back home. You don't have to stay there for a long time. It could be even just an hour as long as you're there. Everyone misses you being around." Woohyun said calmly.

"You already know that I can't leave here as long as Hoya is still like this." Dongwoo said with a sad voice.

"Are you really serious about that. Dose this boy really mean that much to you?" Woohyun said with a trace of anger in his voice.

"Yes. I can't leave him alone. I have to be by his side no matter what." Dongwoo said.

"Have you thought about anyone els? Mum and dad are worried about you. They are going crazy. Your auntie had flown from a different country to see you. Sungkyu can't stop saying how much he misses you being at home. Are you really going to allow everyone to miss you like this over a boy that you have only known for a short amount of time?" Woohyun said with a cold voice.

"Tell Your parents that I am sorry that I can't be around and that I hope to be back soon. Sungkyu can always visit me here as much as he wants and for the devil she could just get back onto the plan and go back to were ever she came from." Dongwoo said feeling a small amount of regret that he is causing every body to miss him. But he knew one thing for sure and it is that his auntie is not missing him not ever one bit.

"So just so I know for sure. This person that you have known for months is more important than the people that you have known for years. More important... more important then... me" Woohyun said in a loud voice that slowly became into a whisper.

"You are important to me. You have been there for me for as long as I could remember. You were the light that shinned on me in the darkness. And I'm grateful for that. The boy laying here right now. May not have any one in this world apart from me. Just like you were to me I want to be his light, his shoulder to lean on. It doesn't matter that I have only known him for a few months. I want to be here for him as long as I physically and mentally can." Dongwoo said with mixed emotions.

"You can be with him when he wakes up. Right now you're just wasting your time. Here, There are fresh clothes in the bag and some food too. Just like always." Woohyun said handing the bags to Dongwoo before leaving.

Did I do something wrong? Dongwoo asked himself as he sat there still looking at the door where Woohyun had just walked through.

Time went by and Woohyun never came back to visit. He always sent Sungkyu to bring Dongwoo clothes and the food that was made for him. Every time he expected to see Woohyun but he never came back. He laughed to himself a bit remembering how he had asked Woohyun not to leave him. Yet now he is no were to be seen.

Dongwoo sighed and began doing his. He didn't want to do it but he had to. He knew any moment he would be interrupted by Sungkyu. Just as the thought crossed his mind he heard a knock at the door. Ah, he must be here Dongwoo thought to himself. His belly was scramming for something delicious to eat.

"Come in." Dongwoo said as he put his the books and papers that he was working on away. 

The door opened and the sound of heals clicking on the floor. He looked up and the smile that he once had on his face was no longer there.

"Long time no see, Dongwoo. It's good to see you again" His auntie said. With a smirk on her face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dongwoo said with hate in his eyes. To be honest he wasn't surprised to see her there. Truth be told he expected to see her along time ago. He was surprised that she was slower then he thought.

"Is that the way you great your auntie. Especially since I came all this way to bring you clothes and food. You should be grateful." She said as she glared at Dongwoo.

"I didn't ask you to come. In my opinion, I think that It's best if you leave." Dongwoo said staring right into her eyes as though he was staring into the eyes of the devil itself.

"Well I was going to stop by sooner but I had planing to do with your wedding of course." She said as she smiled at how easy she have gotten Sungkyu to give her the best excuse. She had been looking for a way of being able to come to the hospital without questions arising. And it was perfect how Woohyun wanted to spend the day with Sungkyu but he needed to visit Dongwoo. It was perfect how she was there to offer her assistance.

"I told you I'm not going to marry that girl and if that is all you came here for then you are wasting both my time and yours. Now if you excuse me I have work to do. Thanks for dropping the things off and do have a safe journey back to the house." Dongwoo said in a cold and emotionless voice.

"Oh come on Dongwoo. I would have thought that thing my have clicked in your head by now but evidently not. Dongwoo, Hoya has been in that coma for almost three months now. Do you really think that he is going to wake up soon? And even if he dose wake up how do you know that he would return your feelings? You said that you don't like to waste time so stop being stubborn and just marry the girl. Or at least meet her and then make your decision." She said hopping that he would agree.

"You're wrong he will wake up. And when he dose I would be right here by his side and even if he doesn't return my feeling then I would try to hold on to him as much as I can. No matter what I would always be there for him until the very end. Even then I would be with him." Dongwoo spoke softly while looking at Hoya lovingly.

She started to worry. She knew that Dongwoo my have feelings for Hoya but she didn't anticipate it to be to this existent.

"Remember what I told you. His parents are ready to leave him in an instant. I could make his and you worlds crumble around the both of you. I wouldn't do anything stupid if I were you." She said with a hint of desperation in her voice.

"You know as long as we have each other I'm sure things would be fine. It's getting late. Visiting time is almost over you should leave now." Dongwoo smirked. And with that, she left the room.

Dongwoo was about to eat the food that was bought when the doctor interrupted him.

"Dongwoo can I have a word with you." The doctor said as he poked his head round the door.

"Sure," He said closing the led of the container that he had just opened.

"You know that it has been quite a while since Hoya has been in a coma and at this point, we usually tell people to say what they can before it is too late. Although you shouldn't give up hope. It's just something to keep into account... Well, goodnight." The doctor said with sympathy and left the room after a while.

He felt frustrated. He was sick of people telling him that he won't wake up. Dongwoo knows that he would wake. He can't leave Dongwoo, not so soon. Tears stated to roll down his face. He gave in and began to tell Hoya everything he wanted to say. He spilled his heart out and told him feelings that he didn't even know he had before.

"Hoya?" Dongwoo said with a shaky voice. "I... I really miss you. My heart feels like it's going to break. I like you. I'm not sure if it's just as a friend or if it's more than that. All I know is that my heart feels like it's going to break. When ever people say that you want be coming back. So pleases come back. Show everyone just how strong you are. I'm not going anywhere. I would always be by your side. Don't think that you would be returning to a world where you have no one. Because I'm here. I'm right here waiting and I would never leave." He said with a shaky voice.

Slowly he got up and looked down at Hoya. He had gotten so pale. He leaned down and softly kissed his lip. As the tears that fell from his face increased in both size and numbers. I'm waiting for you Dongwoo thought and let his tear take over. 

 


 

Thank you to everyone that subscribed and read this story and thank for the comments and up votes too. I really appreciate it. Please comment and let me know what you think of the story. Or if there is anything I can do better. THANKS :)

OMO Have you seen Infinite's new show 'This is Infinite' . Oh, how I have missed the boys so much. You should be able to find the full show eng sub on youtube. Any~ thanks again.