Snow Fall.

Alone?

Hoya woke to the cold winters sun shining through the cracks in the curtain. The bed he slept in felt spacious and cozy. The fact that the sun was shining in on him made him feel uneased. Things felt different. It was not the same comforting darkness he always woke to. It was light.

He lay there as his senses awoke. He felt a wet cloth on his head. His head was burning, his throat was killing him and he could barely breathe. He struggled as he pulled himself up into a sitting position. To see Dongwoo holding on to his hand with his head resting on his tummy.

Hoya looked around and realized that it wasn't his room. It was different. There was countless amount of space and the walls were decorated a creamy white colour, which made the light reflect off of the walls giving it a brighter look. The bed was huge too. And compared to the loud sound of cars driving about outside that he was use to, you could hear nothing but mother nature welcoming you from your slumber.

"You're awake." Hoya heard as he was snapped out of his trance. "I'm glad you're awake. How are you feeling?" Dongwoo called out.

"Where am I?" Hoya asked as he now sat staring down at Dongwoo.

"You're at my house. You fell asleep. I tried to wake you but you wouldn't wake. Your temperature was getting higher. So I thought the best thing to do was to get you somewhere warm. So I bought you here." Dongwoo explained in a tired voice.

The room was silent for a while. As no one said anything. Until as usual Dongwoo broke the silence.

"Well the doctor would be up to check on your fever. If you need anything I'm right down the hall, don't be afraid to ask. There's clean clothes at the end of the bed for you to wear... I'll take my leave." Dongwoo expressed as he made his way to the door.

He was tired and Hoya could see that. Even though he had that cheerful voice with each word he said. It was clear to Hoya that something had changed, and it made him wonder if he was the cause of this change.

Hoya watched as Dongwoo exited the room. Only leaving Hoya's presents to fill the empty room.

                                                                                                ~¤~

Dongwoo walked out of the room closing the door behind him, as soon as the door was shut his smile dropped, as he walked through the quiet hallway.

He reached his room closing the door behind him and allowing his body to drop on the floor. He was tired. He had been awake all night sitting by Hoya's side. Holding on to his hand hoping never to let go. He did manage to shut his eyes for a bit here and there. But was to quickly open them again.

He was ill. He was sweating uncontrollably, followed by countless sneezing. They sat out in the cold for quite some time before Dongwoo remembered that it was winter, and not the best thing to sit out in the cold for to long. He just felt comfortable being by Hoya's side. Even though there was nothing but silence. He was with Hoya and his soul could do nothing but be at peace.

He dragged himself off the floor and made his way to his bathroom. He undress allowing the his body to feel the sudden temperature change.

After finishing the shower and getting changed. He climbed into his welcoming bed. Falling asleep allowing his thoughts to be replaced by blissful slumber. As the world continued to move, and people to go about their daily lives.

He didn't care, that it was only the second day of school after the weekend had past. He didn't care that it was close to two in the afternoon. He just needed to rest. Not fearing how Sungkyu would scold him for allowing himself to fall ill so early in the season.

 

                                                                                                ~¤~

After the doctor checked up on Hoya, giving him some pills and food. He washed up and got changed into the clothes that was left for him. They surprisingly fit well considering he was taller then the other.

He felt uncomfortable in the room. It was not that he hated it, or that the room gave off that kind of bad feeling. It was just that he had to have time to adjust. He also hated that the room was so bright.

The room overall was pretty bare, which may be because of the fact that it was a guest room. In the room was had queen sized bed and at the end of the bed was a coach. Next to the beds was a crystal white bedside table complete with an alarm clock and desk calendar. In the room was also a computer desk of which a laptop rested. This being next to a full bookcase. It was nice.

He stood up, his body feeling weak and shaky. Hoya was fit even though he eat very little. He still had a body of a god. which was completely the opposite of what he felt inside. So for once his body truly reflect how he was really feeling.

He made his way slowly but surely to the tall bookcase. Most of the book there he had seen before or read, however there was a big book that look completely unfamiliar. He picked the book up from the shelf. Dusting off the book that over time had began to gather dust.

The book was thick and heavy. It looked as thought it had thousands of pages. The title read 'Quotes: The inspiration of life.' He flicked through the page taking in that smell of a book.

As he flicked through the book a picture fell out floating effortless on to the lightly coloured wooden floor. The picture landed face down only allowing  the back of the Photo paper to be visible to the eyes. He pick up the picture with curious eyes. The picture looked as thought it was taken years ago.

The picture looked as though it was a family photo. There was a young boy that looked familiar. Wearing a big smile with pride. He was with three adults. Two being the boys parents and another women. She wore the same smile that the rest of them was wearing, but in her eyes, different emotions were given off. The feeling of envy, the feeling of loneliness. Was present in her eyes not easily hidden by that fake smile that she wore.

He could tell there was a history waiting to be told. Of course he wanted to know. He wanted find out about thing that may be hidden. But that quickly change when he realized that he himself had a past that was yet to be told to anyone. And wished to keep it that way.

He slowly made his way to the bed allowing himself to feel the softness and warmth of the bed. He was lost, he didn't know what to do. Whether he should go out that door and explore the place that he somehow ended up in. Whether to head out the door and make his way back home. Through the cold winters streets. Or to just stay accepting the kindness of his starker.

His body started to burn again reminding him of the fact that he was in no position to go anywhere especially in the coldness of the season.

                                                                                                ~¤~

A few days had past now. Hoya was still at the place that he feels so uncomfortable in. Everyone seemed happy, from the maids to the house owners they were all so, happy. He learnt things about Dongwoo as the days past. 

He found out that he lived with a boy that was that was a year above. He had seen his face a lot around school. This was because he was the student president and was highly respected.

He also found out that Dongwoo lived with another boy. He was in the same year of Dongwoo but in separate classes. He also was cheerful every time you saw him. He was just as joyful as Dongwoo if not even more joyful.

Hoya had now recovered fully and was now fit to leave, leaving behind his thoughts of curiosity.

He made his way out the door with Dongwoo following closely behind. The winters air rushing to greet them as their bodies meet the cold air around them. It was still early winter but with it being early morning the air was still cold from the night before. They walked down the long pathway to a black car with tinted windows.

They were heading to school. Which was useless seeing as they spent most of the week in bed hiding underneath the covers away from the winters cold.  

Hoya could have gone home but there was nothing much there for him. And Dongwoo only chose to go to school just because Hoya was attending and of course Sungkyu had forcing him to attend.

                                                                                               ~¤~

Dongwoo could do nothing but stare at Hoya the whole of the car ride. Even though they spend close to zero time together in the house. He felt somewhat closer to him. Just him knowing that he was there made his feeling for him grow, even though he wasn't sure what those feelings were.

He wondered a lot about Hoya. How he would look when he smiled for joy, and what exactly his past could be.

They were growing closer to the school and he wasn't feeling going to school. Sitting in the dull school classroom listening the teacher go on and on about things that he probably wouldn't need to know. It was boring, he wished to spend time doing something that he truly loved and was useful to him.

He sat in the car making his diction that he was not going to go to school, and sit hours on end drifting in and out of sleep. He took out his phone and text the driver their new destination. Smile at his decision yet worrying about the reaction he would get from the other.

He was hiding something too, well from the rest of his friend apart from Woohyun. And taking Hoya to a place that he himself hadn't been to in years. Was sure to have questions arise.

They made their way to their new destination. Stopping to get supplies that they would need. As they headed away from the busy city.

They arrived at huge house that had a welcoming vibe about it. They drove through the overgrown front garden and up to the front door.

Stepping out the car there was a difference. The once noisy air was now quiet, and less polluted. There was a sense of calm and purity. Even though the air around them was cold Dongwoo warmed to that fact that he had secretly miss this place dearly.

The place that he called home. The house he lived in with his beloved parents before they dead. He was happy to return once again.

                                                                                                ~¤~

Hoya followed Dongwoo as they walked through the painted glass door of the house. He knew they weren't going to school when the driver made a wrong turn cutting them of from their original path. But what was he to except when this was Dongwoo, and if he had learnt anything from the the time that they've know each other. Is to expect the unexpected.

They walked into the dust settled house making their way to what seemed to be the living room. The curtain was open allowing light to escape from the free braking light that managed to make it's way through the overgrown plants.

The living room was big and spacious. There was a flat screen tv attached to the wall however, it was a date module from years ago. Underneath the tv was a shelf full of picture. Some of a little boy and some family picture. As he looked at the picture he was quick to realize that there was only pictures of Dongwoo when he was really young. And then it kind of just stopped.

Dongwoo lead the way to the kitchen. Making drinks to warm them up in the cold weather. The kitchen was big having a very stylish look. However it looked like it had been unused for quite a while.

He watched as Dongwoo heated up the water taking two mugs from the top cupboard and taking out a teaspoon. Once the water had finished boiling. He proceed with making the oolong tea that Hoya had picked up in the shop, sweetening it with honey.

Once the tea was made they made their way out to the back of the house sitting on the veranda looking out on nature.

They sat in the cold winters sun. A thousand and one questions were in Hoya's head. He just didn't know how to ask for the answers.

"You must be wondering what this pace is right?" Dongwoo asked picking up on the younger facial expression. Hoya just nodding in reply.

"Well this place was my home when I was little. I lived here with my parents. Oh and my aunt visited whenever she was in the country, but that wasn't very often. She lived out of the country and traveled a lot and still does." Dongwoo exposed.

"Then why don't you still live here, and I haven't seen your parents for that matter too." Hoya wondered. He did feel that it was a bit out there questioning the older. Considering the fact that he didn't once ask about Hoya's past. It was like he was giving him time to adjust to him.

"My parents died years ago. I believe it was when I was about ten at the time. I was turning eleven. So I moved in with Woohyun and his family and I've been living there ever since." He answered. Still having his a smile on his face.

He had been upset about his parents death for some while when his was little, and had no reason to be upset now. He knew his parents were watching down on him, and were close by whenever he needed them for guidance and support.

Hoya sat there in silence as he thought. He never knew that Dongwoo had lost someone let alone being someone that close to his heart. But he lost two people and had to adapt to a new living environment.

It just showed him how weak he was. After his sister died. He lived life with the thought of never smiling again. But here was a boy that lost both his parents at the same time smiling as though the world had never shown him any hardships. He admired that. And he hoped one day that he would smile freely again and he hoped that Dongwoo would be the first to see it. He wanted Dongwoo to be with him for a very long time no matter what.

"Hoya, look!" Dongwoo shouted jumping off the bench that they were sat on. Pointing out to the space beyond

It was snowing lightly. The first snowfall of the year. He watched in amazement as the snow slowly meet with the ground giving it seasonal greetings. It was beautiful. The fact that it was the first snowfall showed the purity of the new season. His favorite season was winter because of the shorter days and the longer night, but also because of the beauty of the falling snow.

He was glad that he could see this beautiful sight with the person next to him. Maybe just maybe he felt his heart smile just that little bit. Showing to himself that the wish that he made was not just a wish, but a plan to change his life for the better.

 


Hi everyone another chapter I'm not to sure about this chapter I hope you like it.

Anyway, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for subscribing I'll try to do my best. And of course THANK YOU to the old subscribers for staying with me. 사랑해요 sarang hae. <3

OMG. Infinite. mv. amazing. to. good. for words.

Infinite. omg. Just when you think they can't get any hotter. Then BAM. The song is WOW and the the dance is double WOW.

Here some pics. (note I may have been a bit bias with the pictures ;) ).