Gyu Gee Gee!

Alone?

Hoya lifted his head to see Dongwoo's head laying on top of his stomach. What the hell is he doing here? He thought as he kept his glance on Dongwoo. He looks quite cute while he is sleeping.

Dongwoo raised his head waking up from the slumber that he didn't even realize he was in. He slowly opened his eyes allowing small amounts of the sun to enter his eyes. As he did so he realized Hoya staring at him.

"Oh, you're awake," Dongwoo spoke as Hoya just sat looking at Dongwoo.

It had been quite some time since he dreamt about his sister's death because he was still living with the after-effects that followed. Every day he was burdened with the thought that he caused her to take her life, and not to mention the fact that he was so clueless about her life.

"You had a bad dream.... or was it more like the past paying you a quick visit?" Dongwoo questioned breaking the silences that had formed in the room.

Don't tell me this freak can read my dreams as well? Hoya thought as though the question left his lips.

"No, I can't read what you're dreaming about. I came in and the look on your face was enough to tell you had a bad dream, the bit about the past was just a guess." Dongwoo replayed in a serious tone. It was the first time he had heard the older talk with such seriousness. And he preferred his happiness more. 

"I think you should remember this in your life, Hoya. When the past calls, let it go to voicemail. Believe me, it has nothing new to say." Dongwoo quoted putting on a charming smile.

Hoya thought for awhile about what the other had just said, but he thoughts were soon interrupted by the nurses ushering them to leave. Blabbering on about how it was a hospital not a hotel, and that he should have left at 12:30 and the time was now around 3:00.

How long was I asleep for? Hoya thought as he walked down the street with the bag his parents left him at the hospital.

"Are you hungry?" Dongwoo question as he finally grasped that it was now 3:10 in the afternoon and Hoya hadn't eaten anything.

"No....W-why are you following me a-anyway. What part of I want to be alone don't you understand?" He spoke softly and breathless.

He was hungry, but how knew what the persistent young boy would do if the answer we yes. Hoya just wanted to go home anyway.

"I don't get-" Dongwoo started but his words was cut off by the loud sound of the youngers belly growling from hunger.

"I guess you are hungry," Dongwoo smirked at the truth that had been revealed.

Dongwoo grabbed the others hand and led him to his favorite spicy rice cake stand, they were standing eating the spicy snack in silence. Until Dongwoo phone went off indicating that he had a text.

Dongwoo, where are you it feels like forever since we talked. ;..(

-Gyu Gee Gee

Dongwoo ignored it and go back to his delicious treat. When his phone went off again.

Please, Dongwoo! Talk to me, I'm sorry.

-Gyu Gee Gee

"Dongwoo." The younger said as they were now walking down the street. "I think you should go and take care you own matter. Anyway, I'm almost home." Hoya said and the older reluctantly nodded  

The two boys went their separate ways. Sungkyu this better be important. Dongwoo thought as he texted Sungkyu back a location to where they would meet.

 

"Let me go!" A young boy screamed as he was dragged down the hall to the student president office .

"No, you're going to help." Sungkyu relayed.

They reached the room that had three boys sitting with dull expirations on their faces.


 I'm sorry that it's not much. I don't know why but I found it hard the write this chapter. It feels like it's been a long time since I updated. I am in my last year of school so there is a lot of exams so I'm not sure when I'll update but I'll try.

Thanks for subscribing and for staying with me even though it may not be that good.tumblr_lqlidz0SEH1qzk7zq.gif

Right to the rightful owners of the gif.   

http://chandoo.tumblr.com/post/9460457951/when-you-make-hearts-to-your-fans