A Memory.

Alone?

Hoya angrily walked out of the school gates onto the streets. It wasn't the end of school, but he just couldn't face Dongwoo, not for the rest of the day at least. It made him angry, the words that the older boy had said and the way that he just said them so carelessly. He was also scared, scared of the words that he was going to say next.

Hoya walked around town he couldn't go home not just yet. Hoya enjoyed his walk, although it was autumn and it was a bit cold he felt safe. No one talked to him, no around him care about his existences. It was the way he thought it should be.

As Hoya walked around something caught his attention causing him to smile inside. As he remembered a memory that he holds dear to his heart. One of the few good memories that he had.

 

- 6 years ago-

"Hoya!" A small voice cried. "Look, look aren't they pretty?" A small girl yelled excitedly running into the dance studio interrupting Hoya's intense dancing.

The girl had dark brown hair, she had brown hazelnut coloured eyes. And was wearing a purple dress with black sandals. She was holding a bunch of purple flowers with a hair ribbon tied around them keeping them together in a bunch. 

"What is it?" A ten-year-old Hoya asked as he turned off the music he that was dancing to and quickly moved over to where his younger sister had decided to sit.

He was only a year older than his sister. But she sometimes acted older than her age.

"Look!" She repeated with a demanding voice but still managing to sound sweet. "They're iris flowers, named after the Greek goddess of the rainbow, that's why they're so pretty." She said as though she knew everything about the flower.

"How do you know all this?" Hoya asked curiously.

"It doesn't matter just listen." She said using a cute voice. "The word iris also means 'eye of heaven'. It was the name given to the goddess, this flower and the center of your eye. This means that each of use carries a piece of heaven with use."  She said while looking at the flower in amazement.

"Even me?" Hoya asked.

"Yes."

"How do you know?"

"Because, I can tell. It's also because I said so, idiot." She said lightly hitting Hoya on his arm.

"I was just asking." He said looking at the ground. "And don't speak to me like that," Hoya said now looking up.

"Your not the boss of me, I can do what I want," she said sticking her tongue out. With that Hoya started to chase his little sister around the studio, as it filled with laughter.

 

Hoya slowly walked over and looked at the beautiful flowers. I should go see her, he thought as he picked up the flowers and paid.