Have We Met Before?

Alone?

L woke to the quiet and peaceful atmosphere of the weekend air. It was still early in the morning as he woke from his slumber. It was his first day of his new weekend job. He needed money for a specific day and had to get it or it would be messed up. He didn't come from a poor background, in fact, his mum works at one of the most successful companies in Korea. His mum bought him pretty much anything he needed but the things that he wanted the most she made him work for.

His mother built herself up from nothing. She worked hard to get where she is now all to make sure that things would be perfect for her family. And also to show that no matter where you start from in life things would only be as you wish for them to be. That nothing would be accomplished by sitting there doing nothing. She didn't want her son to think that just because they pretty much have everything at arm's length he doesn't need to work for things.  

L felt trapped underneath the cozy feeling of his cover. The warmth comforted him from the harsh winters cold. It was the first weekend since it had snowed too and just like everyone else he wished to just stay at home a enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate while snuggling up and watching his favorite programs.

He sat up in his bed and look at his bedside table. The first thing he sees is that day that means so much to him. The day that he would never forget no matter how much he tried. He dragged himself to get ready. After that wandering down the empty hallway of his house.

The house wasn't that big. It was just him and his mum living there so there wasn't the need for a lot of rooms. The house only had three-bed rooms. His mum's room, his room and a guests room. The house also had an attic that his mum said that he could use for whatever he wanted.

L made his way to the kitchen and got himself some breakfast and set out for the day ahead. Joining the rest of the hard working people trying to earn their keep.

                                                                                                                ~¤~

Sungyeol woke up late morning enjoying his lie in. His weekends were never special. He'll usually meet up with L, sometimes with the rest of the group.

He grabbed his phone from his bedside table and scrolled through his contacts and call L straight away but failing to get a reply. Which he thought was odd, but continued to call the rest of the group which gave him the same reply. That they were all busy.

Woohyun and Sungkyu where hanging out, Sungjong was shopping and said that he would only slow down the progress that he had managed to make already, and Dongwoo said he was busy but never said why or what he was doing.

Sungyeol tried calling L's phone again but there was still no answer. He worried even if is was just a bit. They usually meet up on a Saturday.

Sungyeol got out of bed and got washed up getting ready to go out he didn't know where he was going he was just going out. He wrapped himself up nice and warm and headed out the door. He caught the fist bus that came and got off the bus when he felt that it was the right stop.

The bus stop was right next to a park that he didn't remember going to before but felt and attachment to it every second that he looked at. He entered the park. Walking down the barely viable path to the beach which he then sat on. The park was half empty, being the evidence of the change of the seasons.

He checked his phone for any reply from L. But there was nothing, not a single notification, nothing, He tried one last time and got no answer. Now he was really worried. L always replied. Even when he missed a few calls he relayed eventually. He got up and made his way to a place that was totally new to him. He had only quickly jotted it now when he had the chance of overhearing it when L and Sungkyu were talking one day.

He got on the bus being just about able to find himself an empty and seat to sit on. As he made his way to his destination.

                                                                                                           ~¤~

Dongwoo headed out early in the morning wrapped up nice and warm. He headed out by himself without his driver that he usually had to drive him anywhere he needed to go. He made his way up the frosty path to the front gate of the house. He walked down the empty streets to the bus stop. After a while of waiting in the cold silences, a bus came and took him to where he needed to go. 

He walked down the road side that he only walked down once but he remembered it clearly. Everything that he passed looked beautiful. He remembered the beauty of his surroundings but now that he could look at it properly he could see it properly. Even though the trees were bare and the flowers had dead due to the cold weather. He thought it was beautiful. How the snow would lightly float and settle on the ground.

Dongwoo found himself at the gate of the field that he followed Hoya to not too long ago. The field felt different this time. It was like it was part of a story that had been locked away.

Looking at the field it was big and spacious. Plenty of snow had settled making it look heavenly. The bench that they sat on the other day looked as thought it was not even present.

Dongwoo walked into the field leaving behind his lonely footsteps in the snow. He made his way to the building that wasn't attached to anything. He just hoped that the door was open. He pushed the door, that to his luck was open. He was surprised by what he saw. 

The inside was painted a pearl metal gold colour. There was a wall with a curtain across one of the walls. On one of the other side were two doors and another one on the other side of the wall.

Dongwoo walked into the cold building towards the drawn curtains, pushing them open to reveal a wall full of mirrors. It was then that he realized that the building was actually a dance studio. It only made him question why there would be a dance studio in a field.

He looked around more. On one of the walls, there was a trophy case that had trophies from dance competitions. Also in the cases was what seemed to be a family picture it had two young children in it a girl and boy.The boy seemed older than the little girl but not by much. There was also a picture of the little girl in what looked like a hospital bed with a birthday cake in her hand. The girl had a big bright smile on her face like it was the happiest day of her life.

There was also an artificial flower and headphones in the cases too. In one of the corners of the room was a cupboard. Nothing looked out of the ordinary, however, something caught his eye. At the top of the cupboard, there was something. He wants outside he looked around for something to stand on lucky finding a stool near the entrants. To use to see whatever was on top of the cupboard.

It was a cd that looked as thought it had been placed there for someone to find. Dongwoo looked at his watch and realized that it was getting late and headed home.

                                                                                                          ~¤~

Sungyeol found himself standing outside of L's house for the first time. The house had a black door. The garden that he stood in was well kept even thought it was being covered by the harsh winters snow. He didn't know why but his heart was beating as fast as the speed of light.

He rang the doorbell and waited patiently for someone to answer. He didn't wait too long until the door was answered by beautiful women. She looked young. She had long black hair and milky white skin that glistened more as the small amount of light meet her skin. She also had long eyelashes and hazelnut coloured eyes. She had washed pink coloured lips that were shown by the big smile on her face.

"Sungyeol! How long has it been? Come inside. You must be freezing." L's mum said pulling him inside to the warmth of the well-heated house.

In that small time, Sungyeol felt odd. His sure that never in his life has he meet L's mum. So why does she know his name? He understood that maybe L had mentioned him. But why would she say that it's been a while since they have seen each other?

Sungyeol followed her to the living room. The room was not too small and not too big . It was cozy. The was a high techie Samsung tv. There were soft leather coaches and family pictures. There was a lot of L when he was little and he grows as each picture passed his view. There was him and his mother, but there was also a man in the picture that he assumed was L's father. Who now that he thinks about it L doesn't mention.

"It's good to see you again Sungyeol." L's mother spoke breaking him out of the trance that the room seemed to put him in. Her voice was soft and sincere. It made him fell warm all thought the winter was the coldest that he had ever felt.

"Uhm, yes it's nice to finally meet you. Mrs Kim. I'm sorry that I showed up empty handed." He bowed feeling regretful that he had indeed shown up empty handed.

"So you don't know." She mumbled Under her breath. But he had managed to catch it just about.

"L hasn't been picking up his phone. And I began to worry. Do you happen to know where he is?" Sungyeol questioned dismissing how strange he found L's mum to be acting.

"Oh, Myungsoo has gotten a weekend job. He should be back within the hour and you're welcome to stay until then. However I'm going to get some ingredient for dinner before the markets shut, they tend to shut sooner due to the cold. So I really must go." Mrs Kim answered in sad voice. It was different from that once cheerful tone she had before. She got up and rushed out the house with her bag and what seemed to be a shopping list.

There he was alone a completely foreign place. He was surprised that she let him stay without even knowing him. Although he had a feeling that she thought that they have met before.

He wondered out of the room and found a staircase that he wondered up. The hallway was bright as light flowed through carelessly. There were three doors that lead to four different places. He walked to where his feet took him which took him to L's room.

The room was big but it wasn't too big. It had tons of pictures on the wall filling it up leaving almost no space to see if there was even a wall underneath it all. The pictures were of the rest of the guys and some of Sungyeol too. There were some of landscapes, also some of L when he was little but there was another boy that looked all too familiar to him.

He walked into the room more breathing in the sweet scent that L always seemed to smell of. It was a sweet vanilla scent. He walked over to his bed, something hitting his foot .

It was a box fill with tape. The sort you had to take to the shop and get developed. There seemed as though there were thousands of them. On top of the box was a date that would arrive in a few days. He picked up the box with good intentions as he made his way out the door into the cold Winters street. Excited to see what L would think of his gift that he is planning to prepare.

                                                                                                                  ~¤~

Hoya sat in his room thinking. He thought of how he managed to let things go the way they did thus far. It scared him that he had trusted Dongwoo so easily.

How he loved his presence even though they knew little about each other. How his smile turn from that he hated to one that he had grown to love. How when he was away he felt lonelier than he had ever imagined.

No one had ever stuck to him like how Dongwoo had done. Well, there was his best friend that he had but soon forgot with the departure of his sister and with him moving schools.

It made him afraid. Yes, because of the fact that maybe this person will make him smile again. But it was more so the fact that he would one day say that goodbye and everything would be back to the way it was before. But this time, he knew that it would be ten times worst.

 


Hi, guys. I decided to and something in the story about L and sungyeol. But don't worry it is still mostly about My precious Dongwoo and the amazing Hoya.

I am thankful to every single one of you. The new subscribers and the ones that have been there from the start, also the once that joined somewhere in between. Even those of you that may not have subscribed but is taking the time to read something that I have written. THANK YOU SO MUCH. :)  

and now some gifs.

tumblr_mk0ap8ut0b1qleq22o1_500.gif

jongpuppy-infinite.gif

tumblr_m08sxmPrUv1qe1x31o1_500.gif

tumblr_mq5h5bHHbL1stkslio1_500.gif

tumblr_mir0197Vez1r1tcxho1_500.gif

 

infinite-woohyun-Favim.com-374185_large.

tumblr_lx0pyndVSf1qflg9yo1_500.gif

 

I don't own any of these amazing gifs.