Grave.

Alone?

Hoya walked up to the graveyard gates boldly pushing it open.

He didn't feel scared the of the fact that beneath the ground below him were countless numbers of dead bodies, that had been separated from their souls. All he felt was sadness and regret.

He made his way to his sister's grave and placed the bunch of iris flowers on a grave that read.

'To our loving Soo Riyon, loving you forever and always. R.I.P' 

Hoya knelt in front of her grave and bowed with his head down touching the floor. He stayed in that position for about a minute before rising again. He opened his mouth to talk but no word came out.

Ever seen that night when his life changed, there were moments that even if Hoya wanted to he couldn't speak. The doctors told him and his parents that it was a sociological thing, that was caused by the effects of that night. But Hoya didn't mind either way, after what happened he felt as though he shouldn't have the privilege of speaking.

Hoya took a notebook and pen out of his school bag and began to write. After a few minutes, he took out an airlock bag from his bag and placed the note in which he then placed into the bunch of flowers.

Hoya felt unease, he felt the presence of another living soul around him. He looked around to see a boy that looked younger then him staring at him from a distance.

The boy had healthy skin, with a flawless complexion. He was skinny and had dark brown hair with hints of red and his lips were a light pink, anyone could have mistaken him for a girl. The boy looks as though he was younger than Hoya. He was wearing black skinny jeans, which were paired with a white shirt and a black blazer.

He slowly approached Hoya with a slight a smile on his face.

"Hello." The boy said as he stopped in front where Hoya was sat by his sisters grave. Hoya just bowed his head in response.

"I could tell by your uniform, that you attend the same school as I do." He said giving Hoya a smile "Oh my names Sungjong by the way." He said while holding his hand out for Hoya to shake it. But he moved it away when he saw that he got no response from the older.

Hoya took no notice of Sungjong and looked at his watch to see that school would soon let out. Hoya bowed and took his leave. 

Once Sungjong saw that he was no longer in the older sight he took the bag that contained the paper the older was writing on earlier. He then placed it into his pocket a sat there for a while. He thought about whether he should read what the note said or not. After a few minutes, he read the note as his eyes filled with tears.

 

Dongwoo stood by the gate waiting for his friend to get out of their classes. He was also waiting to see if Hoya would be leaving the school, even though he didn't see him in any of his lessons that they had together, he thought that maybe he was in the school somewhere.

He looked to see a group of boys walking towards him all in suits.

"Dongwoo don't tell me you forgot." A guy with red hair and small eyes. He kind of looked like a hamster. He also had eyeliner on which didn't help the fact that his eyes were small.

Dongwoo what did you forget? Think, think! It's not a birthday. I know that for sure so what could it be? Dongwoo thought as he stared at the smartly dressed boys in front of him.