Fine!

Alone?

"What the hell is going on?" Sungjong asked as the Sungkyu finally let him go once they were inside the room.

"There is something I need your help with." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Well, whatever it is I'm not helping." Sungjong refused as he turned to leave the room.

"And why is that?" Sungkyu replied with a hint of shock in his voice. Stopping Sungjong in his tracks.

"Well for starters, I don't really appreciate you dragging me against my will here. Also, I have other things to do." Sungjong replied with and look that was as though he was he was irritated.

"Hey, shut up and just let him explain." L interrupted the two boys. 

"Do you remember a few days ago, at the grave. We found... well Sungjong, you found a note. I have decided that I'm going to help Dongwoo look for the boy and help him. Make sure that his okay and all that." Sungkyu said with a strong tone of his voice.

"So why do you need my help?" Sungjong asked as he wasn't sure as to why he was dragged there.

"Well, you're the only one that has any idea of what the boy looks like. You said that he went to this school. So I thought if we went through the student files. We would know more about the boy. We could find him by looking at the student pictures in the file, but I need your help." Sungkyu explained making sure everyone followed what he was saying.

"What do I get out of this, and I thought that it had nothing to do with us. Why the sudden change of heart?" Sungjong stated.

"I'm just asking you as a friend, I'm asking on Dongwoo behalf. Please, will you help?" Sungkyu pleaded to Sungjong.

"Fine I'll help, but you owe me one big time. But why are those guy here, and where is Dongwoo?"

"Thanks, I asked them to come to keep you company, and Dongwoo... oh crap I forgot..." Sungkyu spoke while charging out of the room.

 

The jerk texts me telling me to meet him and he's late. Why did I even decide that I would meet with him anyway? Dongwoo thought to himself as he sat waiting for the person who was already late, who made him wait for quite a while and in the cold too.

As Dongwoo sat waiting for the older to arrive his thoughts were brought back to the day that he read the note. He hadn't thought about it in a while because of Hoya being in the hospital and all. He thought of ways that he could get closer to finding out who the owner of the note was. I guess I'm going to have to go back to the grave. He concluded after thinking of different ways to find the boy.

Just as he finished his thoughts, an out of breath hamster looking boy appeared in front of him. He looked as though he had run around a hamster wheel a few times.

"S...sorry I'm late I..I got caught up." Sungkyu apologized out of breath.

"It's fine, but if I get a cold it's going to be all your fault," Dongwoo said staring at the boy with his arms folded.

"Ok, let's go into that cafe over there and warm up. I'll buy you something to drink, then we'll talk." He replayed. The poor boy must be freezing.

They walk into the cafe and ordered their drinks. Sungkyu ordered an Irish Latte, and Dongwoo ordered a Double Choca Mocha. They sat at the table that was placed in the window. The table of which you could see everyone as they walked by, dealing with their own lives current events

The cafe was the quiet after the storm. It had only been a minute or two since the after school rush. Therefore cafe wasn't empty but it wasn't full.

They waited for their drinks in silence not uttering a single word until their drinks arrived.

Dongwoo sat watching the passing people on the streets, slowly feeling the effects of the passing time.

 

Sungkyu felt a strain in his heart. The six boys have known each other for quite some time, and not once from what he could remember had either of them been this way. Also with the fact that there wasn't much of an between the two, they have never been lost for word while the other was there. But in the time span of a mere few days that had changed. 


 


A/N

Hi, everyone, I'm back... well sort of . I just hated not updating in what seemed liked forever. So I took some time out of my studying to update. The time is currently 11:22 pm and I'm really tired. I hope you like what I have written. Don't be afraid to comment ;)

My last exam is on the 18th of Jun so and I have 8 exams to do so from here out its nothing but studying (goodbye fanfics, kpop, anime, jdramas and kdramas. I'll be back soon.) well I'm off for now. I wish all thoughts who have exams good luck and I hope you do well. and if you don't have exams :) your sooooooo lucky ;) and I would just like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for subscribing and for staying subscribed <3 

 

p.s My spelling is not the best :( I'm planning on going through the previous chapters and doing any corrections.

Time to sleep, goodnight.