Jealous?

Alone?

The car stopped outside of a hair dressers and Dongwoo got out of the car with Hoya following closely behind him. They both walked into the hair dressers receiving a bow from the receptionist. 

"Welcome, how can I help you?" She said with a smile on her face.

"As I'm sure that you can see. My roots are starting to show so I need my hair re dyed. But instead of re dying it pink I would like it to be dyed a blonde colour. And I would like my friend here to have his hair dyed the same as me but a tiny bit lighter. Please." Dongwoo said to the receptionist who melted under his attractive smile and Hoya's attractive appearance. Hoya noticed it and frown at the sight, he didn't see that she smiled at him too. All he saw was the all to friendly smile that she gave to Dongwoo.

"Sure would the two of you like to follow me and the staff will get started on your hair." The lady said as she lead them to were the mirrors where and a few of the staff was standing. She told the staff what was requested and they got started on their hair.

They got stated on their hair and the staff that was doing Dongwoo hair started a convocation with him.

"If you don't mind me saying. You look really handsome. Almost like a celebrity." She said with a sweet flirtatious smile on her face.

"Thank you. Your quite pretty yourself." Dongwoo said laughing awkwardly. He did have to admit that the girl in front of him was pretty. But his Hoya was simply beautiful. 

Hoya watch as the girl flirted with Dongwoo. He felt sick at how pitiful she was acting. In Hoya's eyes she was defiantly not Dongwoo type, what ever his type was. What is Dongwoo's type anyway? Hoya started to wonder.

"Thanks, it looks like you have a good body let me guess, are you some kind of dancer?" The girls asked trying to act as cute as possible.

"Yes, actually I dance. I hope that one day I would become a dancer." Dongwoo said with a smile. How could he not smile when talking about one of the things that he loved so much. 

"I would love to see you dance I bet you are amazing." The girl said with a smile on her. The sight of her smile was enough to make Hoya want to pull a face full of disgust. But in front of everyone his face stayed plain and emotionless. Hoya was so good at hiding his emotions in front of others so it just came naturally. 

"Oh really, Are you interested in Dance then?" Dongwoo asked oblivious that he was being flirted with. Hoya just sighted. He wondered how he was the clueless.

"Well not exactly." She was interested in something but not really dance. She brushed it off and stated to change the subject.

Time went by and Hoya just wished that they would be out of there as soon as possible. He didn't know why but the girl was getting on his last nerve, not to mention the amount of unprofessionalism that she was showing.

"Well I'm all done. The colour you chose really suits you. You could go pay now. I'm sure my colleague will be done with your friend's hair shortly." The girl said with a smile on her face as she looked over Dongwoo hair proud of the work that she had done.

"Oh yeah sure I'll Pay for my friends hair at the same time too. Can I get the bill for both of them?" Dongwoo said. In his heart he didn't like the fact that he had referred to Hoya as a friend. Hoya meant so much more to him then just a friend and call him that left a bitter taste in Dongwoo's mouth.

Dongwoo left and Hoya was alone with the staff. Hoya sighed just as Dongwoo disappeared he missed him. Maybe it was because Dongwoo had been glued to him a lot and almost never left his. But Hoya felt like he was dependent on Dongwoo and he surprisingly felt okay with that.

For some reason one word was ringing in the back of his head. The word that Dongwoo just used to refer to him a while ago. When Dongwoo called him a 'friend', it didn't feel right. But he didn't know why. Hoya had never been in a relationship. He wasn't even sure what love was. He had never dated not even once in his life. He only really had one friend, and he cut ties with him six years ago. He trusted that guy back then and that trust was almost  the death of him. To that person that he use to admire six years ago was nothing but a person that he felt hatred towards but he didn't know why. All he knew was that he was not to be trusted.

He didn't really know what the feeling he felt was, it was all just to foreign to him. His parents had explained love to him very vividly. They told him that love was something that he would feel when he is attracted to a female and only a female. They said that when his apart from her even for just a second he would miss her and every time they made eye contact or displayed skinship, he would feel butterflies in his stomach. 

That's exactly it. He was feeling all of that. But not towards some girl. The feelings that he had were towards Dongwoo. He wasn't really bothered about what his parents would say. The relation that he had with his parents is pretty much non existing at this point. All that he wanted to know was if the feeling that he had towards the other were real. He wanted to stay by Dongwoo side and find out the answer.

His thoughts came to an end when he saw Dongwoo walking in his direction in the mirror. The timing was great seeing as the moment that Dongwoo approached his hair was finished.

"Wow I chose a good colour. Your hair really suits you." Dongwoo said as Hoya got up form the chair and politely bowed to the girl that did his hair. He then gave Dongwoo a node of appreciation for the complement that Dongwoo had just given. Dongwoo was going to open his mouth and was about to say something more when a voice stopped him before he even got the chance.

"It was really nice having you here. I enjoyed talking to you. How about we meet up some time here's my-" The girl that did Dongwoo hair said but got cut off when someone dragged the boy away from her.

Hoya had Dongwoo's hand in his as he lead him out of the shop and to the car that was thankfully still waiting for them. Dongwoo blinked a few times trying to register what just happened. Just a second ago he was politely listening to the hairdresser getting ready to decline any offer that she was going to make, when the next thing he knew he was being dragged to the car by Hoya for some unknown reason.

"Why did you-" Dongwoo began but was cut off by Hoya.

"I was getting board. Any way didn't you say Mr and Mrs Nam took time off to meet me? It's rude to keep them waiting. Let's go." Hoya said simply before getting into the car. 

A small smile couldn't help but find it's way onto Dongwoo face. Was he just jealous? Dongwoo asked himself in his head as he continued to stand outside of the car yet to go in.

The car ride was quite but Dongwoo was use to the silence between them so he found comfort in it. In the middle of him looking out side of the car window. He stole glances at Hoya, still smiling about what happened at the hair dressers. Hoya looks cute when his jealous Dongwoo thought as he broth himself to look back out side the window, watching the blissful world pass by.

They finally got to the mansion which Hoya thought was just simply breath taking, he had came there once when he was ill but he didn't really get a good look at the front of it. He knew that Woohyun was rich. But the building in front of him was simply breath taking. The garden was beautiful and so was the architectural exterior of it all.

Once the car stopped one of the butlers opened the car door. And Hoya stepped out of the car, he felt like royalty. He didn't notice but he keep as close as possible to Dongwoo. He wasn't use to all of the attention that they were getting. The door opened and they walked in taking off their shoes and walking into the huge hall way.

"Welcome home master Dongwoo." The maid greeted him as he walked through the door.

"I told you not to call me that. Any way where is Mr and Mrs Nam?" Dongwoo asked with Hoya standing by his side taking in the his surroundings. That he didn't really get a good look at it the last time he was there.

"They are in their study. I could go tell them that you and your friend have arrived." The maid suggested.

"No it's okay. Call us when dinner is ready please." Dongwoo said with a smile before making his way to Mr and Mrs Nam's study, knocking on the door upon reaching it.

Once hearing an answer the both of them made there way into the room. As they enter Mrs smiled at the sight of the two boys. Although Hoya had stayed there once when he was ill, he had just kept himself locked up in the room the whole time so they never meet. So she was excited to finally be able to meet him for the first time.

"Sorry we are late. I deiced while we were out for us to get our hair done. Our roots were starting to show so I wanted it be be done a quick as possible." Dongwoo apologized and Hoya just awkwardly bowed to them both. Mr and Mrs Nam had taken the day out of the office so they could properly greet there guest and meet the guy who kept Dongwoo from coming home for three and a half months.

"Nonsense. There is no need to apologize. The two of you are here now. Why don't the two of you take a seat, you both must be tired of standing." Mr Nam said. His voice was deep but it had a very friendly tone to it and it was some what comforting to Hoya.

As the two boys made there way to one of the sofa's in the room. Mrs an Mrs Nam got up from their desks and sat on the sofa opposite them.

"So Hoya what do you think of the house so far. This is the second time that you have been here right? I am dying to know what you think of our home." Mrs Nam asked with a smile. Waiting for Hoya to answer but he didn't.

"Don't you remember? I told you that Hoya goes mute some times. But I'm sure he would speak once he is more comfortable." Dongwoo explained. 

Hoya could speak. He didn't know why he pretended not to. He felt safe in the company of the two adult. He felt that parentally warmth that he missed for years. His parents had turn cold towards him but right now he felt the warmth that the two gave off. He wanted to get to know the two adults better. He also knew that they meant so much to Dongwoo. He remembered that they took Dongwoo in when he had no one. So he took a deep breath and made another big step in changing his life for the better.

"T-The house i-is very beautiful." Hoya just managed to say. Once he spoke it didn't feel that bad. His heavy heart lightened a bit. Dongwoo couldn't believe his ears. Did Hoya just speak? Dongwoo asked himself feeling both pleased and shocked.

"Why thank you sweetie. Me and my husband had an put in the design for every room. So I hope you feel comfortable and enjoy your time here." She said with a bright smile. "Dongwoo dear you should close your mouth or you would catch flies." She said in a joking manner.

Hoya nodded. Maybe I would like it here after all, he thought as he continued allowing his eyes to wonder around the room.

Time went by as the four of them talked. They were all called for dinner. Dinner went smother to Dongwoo surprised. He thought for sure that  the witch his auntie would say something to Hoya but she kept quite the whole of dinner.

Time flew by and it was night fall on the Woo house. And everyone went up to there rooms for some much needed slumber.

Hoya washed up and lay in the bed feeling sleepy as the warmth settled in. Although he felt sleepy, no matter how much times he tried to fall asleep he couldn't.

He heard a light knock on his door before being open. And a ray of light breaking free in to the dark room.

"Hoya, are you awake?" Dongwoo comforting voice said as it echoed in the silent room.

"humm." Hoya hummed answering Dongwoo's question.

"Can I come in?" Dongwoo asked still with his head poking thought the small open gap in the door.

"Why not, you're practically already inside the room any way." Hoya said as he sat up in the bed.

Dongwoo walked in to the door carrying a dinosaur teddy in his hand and climbed into Hoya's bed and sat next to him. Dongwoo tried not to but a worried expression was on his face. Hoya just barely caught sight of it in the dark room.

"You don't mind if I sleep here do you? I felt lonely in the room by myself and I can't even sleep not even dinosaur Infinite could help me go to sleep." Dongwoo said with a pout trying not to let his worry show.

Dongwoo felt lonely not just a little lonely but extremely lonely. He never liked to think that he is lonely not with so many great friends by his side. But he couldn't deny that in all those years there was something missing. And the moment Hoya left his side, and they went into different rooms for the night he felt lonely.

"Of course not I don't mind. True fully I couldn't sleep myself. But I have a question. Why did you name that dinosaur Infinite?" Hoya asked. It felt strange to share a bed with some one but since it was Dongwoo he didn't mind. Dongwoo had done a lot for him.

"Infinite mean forever right? I want this dinosaur to be with me for ever, even when I'm much older I want it to be by my side. My mum gave this to me when I was born. The poor thing had no name for such a long time." Dongwoo said as he cuddle with his dinosaur.

Hoya thought the sight in front of him was just to cute. Hoya started to feel his eyes feel heavy so he lay his head on the pillow and slow feel a sleep. A smile subconsciously made it's way to his face as he drifted off into dream land. A light snore could be heard coming from the boy.

"Hoya?" Dongwoo called lightly checking if the younger was still awake or not. He smiled at the sleeping figure that had his back to him.

"I hope that just like this dinosaur I would be with you infinitely." Dongwoo said with a smile. I...I think I'm in love... with you. It seems that I could say it to you so easily when you are a sleep. But when you're awake it's really difficult. I'm scared that you would leave me. Some times I feel like I don't know any thing about you at all. How would you react if you knew how I feel? Would you leave? I don't know why but I think you might and I know it's selfish but I'm not ready to let you go just yet. Stay by my side a little longer." Dongwoo said smiling sadly.

He knew that he liked Hoya along time ago. It just took him a while to admit it to himself. But now that he knew ho he feels, the only thing that is in the way now is telling the other how he feelings.

He put down his dinosaur onto the bed side table and sighed. He lay down and wrapped his arms around Hoya pulling him into a cuddle. Dongwoo smile as he took in Hoya's sent. The comforting warmth made him feel sleepy and he slowly feel into a peaceful sleep. Tonight his sleep was peaceful. He didn't dream the nightmares that he dreamt before instead he slept in peaceful joy. How could he not when he had the one he loved in his arms.

 


Hello my lovely readers. Here is another chapter. I hope you like it. thank you to all the old subscribers and to the new subscribers. I always smile when I see that I have a new subscriber and a new comment. So don't forget to comment. Please with lemon candy on top. :>

, Well  was Hoya's birthday. :) Happy birthday Hoya.