What I Decied to Live For.

Alone?

2 years latter =

Hoya stretches after putting the last of his belongs into the car and looks back at the palace that he called home for the past two years. He had made a new life for himself while waiting everyday for a call that did not come. He wondered why it was taking so long for Dongwoo's auntie to call, but he waited patiently. And although he was away from Dongwoo he thought about him every day. And the thought of him made him work in becoming a person that Dongwoo would be proud of. 

He started dancing again and he had gotten himself another job just so he could have extra money. And by chance he meet Dae ryong. At first he thought that So ryong had followed him to Busan and had changed his hair colour, but after a while he had found out that it was his twin brother, and they had become good friends. He has been the only one that Hoya trusted there.  

"Are you ready to go Hoya? Seoul awaits us. I'm sure Dongwoo can't wait to see you again. Maybe it isn't to late." Dae ryong said as he closed the boot of the car.

Yes Hoya had told him all about Dongwoo and how he help him. Maybe Hoya was trusting him to much, but He needed that. If he didn't he may have just exploded.

They were on their way to Seoul. Hoya had been asked to join a company and enter a group which he was glad to join. He wanted to show Dongwoo that he had grown and changed, and that it was all thanks to him. And that he was sorry. Sorry that he had just left with out telling him. He didn't know anything that could have happened over the time he had been gone. He just wanted to see Dongwoo again. Even if everything had changed, even if he had gotten married. He wanted to be by his side there smiling brightly. That's all.

Hoya was scared, he really was. Dongwoo would have defiantly graduated from school and he had no idea of where he would be. What would Dongwoo think of him just calling him up out of the blue after disappearing? He was scared, maybe Dongwoo would be angry at him for just disappearing.

He had never seen Dongwoo angry and imaging someone with such a sweet face angry, scared him. And also he knew that he would have to tell Dongwoo about his past. After all he must be curious. 

"Yes, I'm ready. Lets go." Hoya smiled as he sat in the passengers seat. Dae ryong was also heading to Seoul he as well wanted to be apart of the entertainment industry and thought that things would be better if he move to Seoul. After talking to his broth they had both decided that they should both audition together.

They set out on the long road to Seoul. The closer they got to the busy city, the more nervous Hoya felt. In Busan no one knew who he was. It was some what comforting. But in Seoul there was people that he could meet such as his parents. It seemed that they hate him so much. Hoya didn't know why when he was just being himself. He wasn't harming anyone. So why do they hate him so much?

He was scared to meet them again. He was in fear of the many hateful words they would say to him. And he didn't want to hear them say anything like that about Dongwoo. Dongwoo had done nothing but help him since the day they meet.

 

-----

Dongwoo packed his bags before heading down stairs and walking into the dinning room, to greet Woohyun's parent before he leaves.

"I'm leaving now." Dongwoo called from the door way to Woohyun's parents.

"So this is it." Woohyun's mum said in a sad voice as she stood up and hug Dongwoo. "Remember there is always a place here for you." She said in a sad voice. 

"I'll come back and visit tomorrow and you know that I will visit often" Dongwoo laughed. he had finally done it. His dream was coming true. He had been accepted by an entertainment company. All of his hard work had paid off. But the only thing that was missing was the company of Hoya. But Dongwoo still wore that smile waiting for his return.

Things have changed so much in the past two years. L and Sungyeol had gotten together, introducing another couple in to the group. And everyone just seemed to have no spare time and all just seemed so busy.

Woohyun and Sungkyu had also joined an entertainment industry, yet they didn't tell him which one it was. He was dying to find out. But they said they wanted to keep it a surprise until their debut. And so Dongwoo did the same, he kept the company that he joined secret too.

His auntie had finally given up in trying to get Dongwoo to marry about a year ago. And he found out the reason why she wanted him to get married. Selfishness. The man who is the father of the girl is one of the most powerful and richest people in south Korea. And with out an heir to the company he needed a son in law.  

As for his auntie. She wanted the money and the power. She was desperate, she had been give money after her sister's death yet that could only go so far. And so she thought the only way she could live the lifestyle she wanted was to have a link to an endless stream of money. Perfect, so she thought.  

"Dongwoo go and show the world what you are made of." Woohyun's father said proudly, braking Dongwoo's thoughts.

"Yes sir. And maybe Hoya will be on the other end of that tv screen and will come and find me." Dongwoo smiled. He couldn't help but to think of Hoya.

"The house is going to be really empty now that Woohyun and Sungkyu will be also preparing for debut too. " Woohyun's mum sighed as she watched Dongwoo leave.

Dongwoo set off to the company building. He had practices to day and then after he would go to the dorm and finally meet the people he would be working with. He couldn't wait to meet them and see what they are like. He liked meeting new people and he hopped that they could become like a family.

-----

Hoya got to Seoul earlier than he had thought and he was glad about that, there was someone that he hadn't seen in a long time and he missed them so much.

"Hey could you do me a favor?" Hoya asked as they grow near to the company building.

"Sure, what is it?" Dae ryong said with a smile.

"Could you drop my stuff at the dorm. There is someone that I need to see." Hoya said as his voice trailed off.

"Sure, do you want me to drop you off there? I would be glad to if you give me the directions." He offered.

"It's fine. I would just get out here. It's not much further away. Thank you so much for the help. I'll call you later." Hoya said as Dae ryong parked the car and he got out. 

He once again took in the air of Seoul and looked at the familiar surroundings. Some things had change yet some still remained the same.

He finally got to the place that it had been so long since he was there. He didn't miss the pace. He just missed the soul trapped inside of it. It didn't belong there, it never did.

He walked through the gave yard that constantly seemed to have a dark spell over it, yet it never scare him one bit. Although others may feel fear. He felt closeness to it, seeing as it was the place that his sister lay and rested never to return again. It was now the only pace that they could meet. Although he felt fear and suffocation when he lived in that house. He still liked that he was some what closer to his sister there after all, all of her belongings where incased in that room.

 He stopped at the foot of his sisters grave and looked down at it after so long. He missed his sister. A small weak smile crept onto his face as he looked down on the grave. It was strange for some reason his heart felt lighter and he no longer felt trapped in his own thoughts.

"Hello sis. It's been such a while since I last visited, hasn't it? I'm sorry about that. But I still miss you a lot but know I have learnt to deal with the pain of a heart left absent, and a heart that feels regret. And it's all thanks to someone that I owe my life to. You're watching down on me so I know you saw it. You saw that I tried to kill myself and leave this cold world, but failed.  And you must have seen mum and dad get angry at me right? I don't know why they did that when I was just being me and following my heart.

I'm also going to be apart of a group, your brother finally did it. You better cheer me on and be proud. I haven't been strong and someone that you could be proud of, but I will be in the future. I have to go now but I'll come back soon and maybe I would bring my garden angel. Love you sis." Hoya finally said. Ever since her death he couldn't say a word to her, well at least not spoken. He would always write it down. But know he could finally do it and his heart felt as light as a feather. 

-----

Dongwoo finished practice and headed out to the dorm, the place that he would call home. He had just did a light which he was glad about that. First impressions last, whether they are good or bad they are hardly forgotten. His belongs had been taken to the dorm before so he didn't have to worry about them.

Dongwoo nervous ran high as entered the pass code into the door and walked into the dorm. There was already a lot of shoes by the door and a wave of familiar voices hit him as soon as he walked in. He walked in to what must be the living room and was shock at what he saw.

"Guys what are you doing here?" Dongwoo said his voice full of shock.

"What, you're not glad to see us here?" Sungyeol smirked. As Dongwoo looked around the room to see his friends standing there talking as though it was nothing. Not to mention him not seeing the three that he doesn't live with in a long time. They just had simple phone conversations and truth be told he missed them a lot.

"But wait isn't the meant to be seven people. There is only six of use here." Dongwoo said after noticing they were a member short. He was told that he would be in a seven member boy group and currently standing there was the six of them and their managers.

"The mangers said that he would be here soon. He is coming from Busan and should be here soon." Sungkyu said taking the leadership roll.

The six of them chatted and caught up on things that they had missed. Dongwoo was glad that it turned out that he would be in a group with his friends. It just made becoming an idol that much better. And he hoped that the final member would fit in fine.

The sound of the door bell ringing filled the air and cut the conversation in the room as everyone including the managers stared at the door.

"Could that be him?" Sungjong questioned.

"It could be. We should go and check if it is was shouldn't keep him waiting." Sungkyu said as he stood up and answered the door.

He open the door and in walked a very tall guy carrying items into the dorm. The members watched as they were amazed by his high. Even Sungyeol, the tallest member of the group, was amazed by his height.

"So you must be the final member it's nice to meet you I'm Sungkyu."

"I'm Sungj-"

"I'm sorry to interrupt you but I am not the member of this group, I am a friend of his. He wanted to go and visit someone and asked if I could drop his things off." Daeryong informed. "He should be here soon. I was supposed to come by earlier however I myself had to business to attend.  I have to go now, but I'm glad that I got to meet his band mates. I looks like you are friendly enough." Daeryong said before leaving.

-----

Hoya moved with uncertainty as his feet lead him down an unfamiliar road. His rapidly beating heart almost bursting through his chest, as he neared his determined future. The place that he would now call home as he increasingly approaching it. But why was he so nervous. He rang the door bell allowing those present to be aware of his presents. After a short amount of time he was greeted by his manger whom he had meet in Busan a few times.

As the door open noise rushed to fill Hoya's ears. It made him laugh a bit thinking of  how two year ago he would have hate it, But there he stood with welcoming the noise. And inevitably a smile crept on his face.

"I'm sorry I'm late, there was someone very important that I had to see. I'm sorry that I kept you waiting." Hoya bowed.

"It's fine the rest of the members are here already they can't wait to meet you." The manger said as he lead him into the living room where the rest of the members where waiting. With each second he listened to the voices coming from the room, they gave off an familiar sound, especially a certain laugh.

Hoya walked into the living room to see six familiar face looking at him, and as though they where doing the mirror exercise. Each of their faces showed evidential shock.

"Wait, don't tell me you guys know each other as well." The manger spoke breaking the silence that was casted over the room. 

"I think we should go out to eat and celebrate." Sungkyu spoke as he stopped staring at Hoya. Being the first of the members to speck.

"Yeah we should. I know a good place around the corner. Seeing as Hoya just arrived why don't you get settled first and join use later. Dongwoo would you mind to keep him company?" Woohyun said understanding what Sungkyu was trying to do.

"Ye-yeah of course, I wouldn't mind." Dongwoo stuttered. He wasn't sure how he felt to see Hoya here in front of him. But he was glad.

The two watched as the others let the dorm and they were left alone in the living room. Silence was casted over them, as they just watched each other as though it was the most interesting thing on the earth.

"I'm sorry." Hoya said breaking the silence. He never thought that he would be one to break silence. Just like a lot of things. "It's just that-"

"It doesn't matter why you left. The only thing that matters is that you are here now. But I have something to ask." Dongwoo said. 

"What is it?" Hoya asked.

"Promise me that you would never leave again. Stay by my side." He said voice full of sadness. "I like you, more then a friend and not in a brotherly way. I liked you two years ago as well but I was scared to tell you incase you would leave but you left anyway before I had the chance." Dongwoo shyly said.

A smile crept onto Hoya's face. "I will never leave you and this time I will keep that promise. In fact I like you too but I have a hard time saying it. I was a little unsure of my feeling then." Hoya said as he stared in to Dongwoo's eyes and he saw the warmth that he missed so much.

I would never leave you Jang Dongwoo. Never. Leaving you the first time hurt my heart too much. And a second time I don't think I could handle. Hoya thought. 

They spent time talking and clearing up any misunderstandings that had been created. And there souls became lighter.

The seven of them being together, some may think that it is a coincidences. Where as others would call it faith. Just like how the two of them found each other. Faith.

----

The winter trees and wind. The long-haired winds hang at the tip of the branches like invisible laundry and thus, the winds and trees are not alone. They are not alone. Nobody is alone. Even, I'm not alone. Even when I stand alone under the sky, the sky is there with me.

And now I stand here one of the seven members in front of the fans I can't be alone. Not when I have a guardian angel by my side, how could one be alone?

 


The quote is from -Puberty Medley- 

I'm sorry that this chapter took so long. And that it's not a good ending. I found it extremely difficult to write this I don't know why.

Thank you to everyone that subscribed, everyone that voted it up, everyone that commented and everyone that read this fanfic. It really means a lot that you took the time to read what I have written. This is my first fanfic and yes I have made mistakes and things in my writing can improve. But to have so many people read what I have written I am grateful.

In life you have to make mistakes and learn from them in order to improve and to grow as a person. And I hope that it would be the same with my writing. I hope that I can improve my writing a lot. 

Thanks again for reading I love you all. (^_^)

Here is a video of Infinite's win with Last Romeo. XD Dongwoo's lips.

 

Thank you again. ^^