Helpful Stranger.

Alone?

Hoya woke up to the loud ringing of his phone. He picked it up as quickly as possible so that he wouldn't wake up Dongwoo. Upon picking up the phone he looked over at Dongwoo to see if he had woken up, and to his surprise he was still sleeping soundly not at all disturbed by the loud ringing.

Hoya held the phone up to his ear waiting for the person on the other end to speak. He managed to get a glimpse of the caller id and he knew that it was his father on the other end.

"Hoya come home now!" Hoya's father said, some where in between a yell and his spoken voice. His voice was sharp and it sent shivers down Hoya's spine. Those where the only words that he had said before hanging in. His father knew already that Hoya wouldn't say a word, so he thought that there was no point in waiting for an answer.

He sigh as he got out of the bed slowly. He was tired, after all it was just four in the morning and he had very little sleep. He got his bag and put his belongings into it. He felt said that he had to leave, but he expected it, that's how life was. Just as you get use to something and feel that things are going well, something always comes and creeps up and ruins it.

He quickly had a shower and got dressed. He walked to the desk and wrote a quick note telling Dongwoo that he had to leave. He put it on the bed side table and looked at Dongwoo one more time before he left. He didn't really want to leave that way. He wanted to say goodbye to everyone and thank them for their hospitality. But the seriousness in his father's voice sounded really scary.

He sat on the bus and felt nervous about going back especially after the phone call. He sighed and deiced listen to music in hopes of calming his nervous.

After a bus ride that felt like it was like eternity. He finally got to his road that lead to his house, and for some reason the road seemed like it was longer then before.

He walked to the door and unlocked the door. Anticipating the smell of cigarettes to come rushing towards him, and just as expected he was hit by a cloud of the horrible stench. He walked into the house and took off his shoes and put down the bag that was in his hand and walked in to the living room were he knew that his parents would be waiting.

Upon seeing his parents he bowed greeting them. From the look on their faces he knew something was wrong and his heart was beating in fear.

"Nice to see that you are finally home." His mother said in a sarcastic voice as she took a shot of soju, Which was strange since his mum never drinks.

"Where have you been for the past two days? You got released from hospital a few days ago." His father said with a hint of anger in his voice. Hoya just stood there with his gaze fixed onto the floor. He couldn't say anything.

"We have lived here for a long time and built a reputation for ourselves. And now you have ruined it in a very short time frame." His farther spoke with anger. Hoya looked at them confused, he didn't know what was going on and why they were angry. Yes, he didn't return home after he was let out of the hospital. He didn't think that there was a need considering the relationship that he had with his parents. But he knew that there was something els that they were angry about. And Hoya didn't know what that was.

"Rumors have been speared about you. That makes you be seen in a bad light in some peoples eyes. And as you, unfortunately are our son. It makes people look at us with those eyes too." His father vividly explained. Which must have trigger something inside of his mother because she started to drink more quickly.

"Huh, look. I'm Just going to ask you this so this once sided convocation can end and you could get out of my sight. That guy that you have been staying with do you see him as more than a friend?" His father asked with disgust as thought it made him sick to utter those word in the same sentence.

He looked at him with wide eyes. So that is what this is all about. How did they catch on so soon? Hoya thought as he continued to stare at his father.

"Worthless little brat!" His mother drunkenly yelled, it was filled with hatred and anger. His mother had never talked to him like that before. Not even when she was frustrated when he would not talk to them. Never. Not with that much anger. And Hoya had a feeling that it wasn't the soju that was making her like that. It just seemed so real.

"I just asked you a question. It's a yes or no question, so I'm sure that it would be okay for you to answer seeing as you don't want to speak." His father said staring at Hoya taking in his every movement. Hoya couldn't move, he didn't know how to answer. It was true he did think of Dongwoo as more then a friend. He wanted to lie and say that there was nothing but friendship between them. Even though at the moment you could say that there was nothing. But he looked at Dongwoo who he wanted to be more than friends with and Dongwoo meant to much to him for him to lie about.

"I'm waiting" His father yelled with anger and urgency. He was getting angry form the reactions that Hoya was giving him. His anger was growing more and more at as the seconds ticked by. Not to mention the fact that his wife was drowning herself in alcohol. And the boy in front of him shifted his eyes back on to the ground avoiding eye contact.

"Get out!" His father yelled in both anger and disgust. Hoya didn't answer that meant that he had something to hid. If what he had found out was not true Hoya would just deny it easily. But just like he thought he couldn't answer. "You are no longer our son. I don't raise disgusting excesses of a human like you. Looking at you makes me sick. We should have just left you to die." He spat holding in his anger.

Hoya stared at the floor in shock as the words echoed around his head. The world around him closed and he felt as thought he was in a corner, just him and nothingness. He could no longer hear the yells of his parents or feel the objects that they throw at him. Of course it hurt but even if it did Hoya didn't fell the pain, not when he was in his 'little world'. In his world every emotion that is negative dose not exist. Pain? There is no such thing. There was no bad memories just ones that were filled with joy. No one lost anyone, no one grieved. Trust was never broken and relationships always stayed strong. Everyone had someone to love and no one hated. And most importantly no one ever felt alone. It was perfect, but perfection doesn't exist and it never will in this cold world.

"Devil, your the child of the devil. Your not the son that I gave birth to." His mother yelled braking Hoya from his trance, it was beginning to become to comfortable for him. Things never could be that perfect.

Pain rush to him and the feeling of sadness came along with it. He didn't care what they said about him, he didn't care what they throw at him. He didn't know why it hurt him so much.  Even though he didn't care it pain him for his parents to treat him like that. In the depths of his memory he just about remember loving parents and he began to wonder just were did they go.

He slowly moved and made his way to the door, with each step he took filled with pain. He wished he could go back to his world. He just wanted to go back, the pain was becoming unbearable. He put on his shoes and picked up the bag that he brought with him back to the house, And made his way out in to the still early morning. He was glad that the sun had not finished raising yet. He wanted as little attention bought to him as possible. He just couldn't take the stares the strangers would give him.  

 

Dongwoo woke up and he felt strange as though something was missing. He opened his eyes and looked at the empty space beside him. Shortly after he sat up in the bed quickly in surprise. He felt around the sheets next to him as though Hoya was there but he just couldn't see him. Worry started to full his heart, it was quite early in the morning and Dongwoo didn't know where Hoya could have gone. He got out of the bed brushing off the tiredness that he slowly felt from the little sleep that he had gotten. 

He looked around the room and noticed a note on one of the bed side tables in the room. And was relieved that there was sign of where on earth Hoya was or could be. The note read. 

I'm Sorry Dongwoo, But my Father called me and said that I had to go home. Sorry for leaving with out saying a proper goodbye and I am thankful for all the help that you have given to me. I'll text you latter on so don't worry.

Dongwoo immediately felt better knowing that Hoya had just gone home, yet something still worried him. He felt that something was wrong, he tried to brush it off and headed back to sleep. He smiled as the smell of Hoya was still present and it was some what comforted him as he drifted off to sleep. But the nightmares that he managed to escape for two nights decided to pay him a visit.

Dongwoo woke up by a harsh shaking and the sound of his name being called with extreme worry in the owners voice. Dongwoo was shaking yet again and he felt sick and he could feel a bead of sweat fall from his brow. Dongwoo breathed slowly in order to settle his fast beating heart.

"Dongwoo are you okay?" Woohyun said as he looked at Dongwoo's pale face. 

Dongwoo nodded. He was fine it was just that he kept having those uncontrollable nightmares. It only seemed as though they wouldn't appear when he had his Hoya next to him. Hoya protected him from the frightening nightmares.

"Where is Hoya?" Woohyun asked in curiosity. Dongwoo was sleeping in the guest room that was given to Hoya. But there was no Hoya.

"He had to go home early in the morning." Dongwoo said in a voice filled with sadness. He had calmed down now and the nightmare was pushed in to the depths of his memory for the time being.

"Dongwoo, you rememberer when you asked for my help?" Woohyun said and Dongwoo nodded, it was strange it wasn't like him to be short on words yet he didn't feel like answering.

"Well I think that you should have a check up and talk to the doctor about what is happening lately." Dongwoo once again nodded in agreement. He didn't want to go but he did ask Woohyun for help and it would be wrong to not accept the help that was given.

"Okay so tomorrow after school we will go and see a doctor." Woohyun stated. As he got up from the chair that he was sitting on. "Oh breakfast is ready. You should go down and get something to eat" Woohyun added before leaving.

The moment Woohyun left the room Dongwoo searched for his phone soon remembering that he left it in his own room and rushing to get it. He wish and hoped that Hoya had texted him by now but when he finally found it there was nothing. He dashed the phone on to the bed before washing up and going down stairs for breakfast. Not forgetting to bring his phone just in cases he got a text from Hoya.

Everything was quite as they eat there breakfast but something felt off. His aunty had a smirk on her face and Dongwoo hated the sight of it. He finished his breakfast and headed back to his room not wanting to see the sight if that women's face any longer.

 

Hoya sat at the bus stop waiting for a bus to come. With every second the pain of his bruises and scratches increased. He tried to go back to his world were pain didn't exits, but the pain was just to much.

"Hey, are you okay?" A guy asked him as his eyes looked at Hoya's clothes that where a mess and there was traces of blood on them. Hoya just nodded trying to keep his head as low as possible. The expiration on his face his face showed that he was in pain. It was strange he used to be good at hiding that he felt pain. Maybe it was because he had never felt pain in a long time or maybe it was because he let his garden down. That he let is emotion show.

"Stay here. Don't move." The guy said as he started to make his way to a near by pharmacist.

Hoya didn't move he didn't know why. He wanted to run away, just like he always did. But he was tiered of it. And of course he knew that if he move to run away the pain would stop him.

"Here." The boy said holding a first aid kit out in front of him so that Hoya could take it.

Hoya hesitantly took it and started to dress the wounds that he had. Some weren't bad and it looked like they would heal quickly.

"Are you hungry?" The boy asked and Hoya just shook his head. Of course he was hungry but he didn't want to admit it to the kind stranger.

"Come on, I'll take you to the cafe I work out. You must be hungry. You could change your clothes there too." The boy said looking at Hoya's clothes and a bag that seemed to be half empty of clothes. He just knew that he had not eaten yet. He didn't know why he stopped and helped but he did.

The bus came and they got on to the bus sitting at the back. The bus was almost empty much to Hoya's relief. The two sat in silences as the bus made it's way into the early morning. Picking up people who just like everyone hated to be up in the morning.

Hoya enjoyed the silences, he had always found it to be comforting and now was no different even being in the company of a stranger silences was something that would always stay golden to him. The sound of nothingness. Nothing that would make him sad or angry and nothing that he would regret.

The boy got up yet Hoya sat still. He didn't even know why he was still in the others presents. Why did he allow himself to follow him and trust him. Was it the fact that he was still taking in the shock of the way he was treated by his parents or maybe he was becoming weak. Maybe the bubble that he had made was slowly breaking. His shielded that he found as comfort, was it all beginning to disappear? Would he have to live in this cold would with out that thing that he found comfort in, the thing that he leaned on. He thought of Dongwoo and having him next to him. Thinking of Dongwoo made it okay to not have his shield. Having that bright smile to make him smile on even the coldest days.

"Come on this is our stop." The boy yelled back to Hoya. He watch his face and could see that he was scared. He wanted to ask him a lot of questions but knew that it wasn't his place to. After all they were just strangers.

Hoya got up form his seat and walked behind the boy following him into the cafe taking in his new surroundings. The cafe had a simple lay out and had a comfortable feel to it. The wall was a natural wood colour and the chairs was a light lime green colour giving it a very relaxing feeling.

"You can change in the back follow me." The boy said leading Hoya to the staff changing room and leaving him to get changed. He went to the locker room and quickly changed before heading to the fount of the cafe and pouring some coffee and cutting a slice of cake that had been prepared early this morning by the bakers. The cafe had no one in it other then the safe so there was no work needed at the moment.

Hoya walked into the cafe after changing his clothes. He wanted to leave but his stomach told him to leave after eating something. After all he was on his own for here on out. He had to finance any money that he had so that he could make it in the world.

He sat on the stool in fount of the counter and slowly at the cake and drank the coffee. Although spring had mad it's greetings there was still winter chills in the air, so the warmth of the coffee did wonders. And it Hoya to stay awake more after the extremely early start of the morning.

"You must be hungry." The boy said as he watched Hoya from the corner of his eye as he played with the cash register out of boredom. 

Hoya just nodded as he finished the last piece of food that was on the plate. He bowed to the boy as he began to leave. But stopped in his trackers when the boy call out to him saying his last words not knowing if or when they would meet again.

"Hey, if you ever need anything you can stop by any time you want." The boy said before Hoya left the cafe.

Hoya made his way back onto the now busy bus that was filled with people trying to get to the places that they need to be. But unlike everyone els, Hoya didn't need to be on that bus. He had no intention of getting off that bus soon. not until the day turned to night. And he started his new life of living alone. It's funny how he always ends up alone.


Another chapter. I hope you like it. Thank you to the new subscribers there have been a lot of new subscribers lately and it makes me happy. And of course thanks to all the old subscribers. :) Can you guess who the boy is? I bet you cant :P

Lately I have been reading a some Woogyu fanfics and I have found two so fare that I have really enjoyed. And I thought that maybe my lovely readers would enjoy them too. So I thought that I would link them here so you could give them a read if you want.

The first one has 18 chapters and is complete and also has a sequel that is ongoing. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/401491/baby-shower-infinite-sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun-mpreg

​The second one has 12 chapter and is ongoing.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/551799/that-corner-hides-a-pair-of-eyes-angst-infinite-namwoohyun-violence-woogyu-kimsunggyu

​Both of the fanfics are really good so you should defiantly give them a read if you like Woogyu fanfic. :)