So Am I Myungsoo Now?

Alone?

Sungyeol pulled L to his locker keeping him in his grip. Once they reach his locker he opened it taking out a box that looked too familiar to L. Once he had the box in his hand he made his way to the schools garden that had not one single soul in sight, due to the cold of the season.

"Come on Sungyeol, it cold let's just go back inside where it's nice and warm," L said. It was the first time he had spoken all day and it felt good for Sungyeol to hear his voice again.

"Nope, I told you I have something for you and I have to give it you today," Sungyeol said with a smile while holding the box behind his back.

"Okay, make it quick before we both turn in to popsicles." L joked surprising. No matter how upset he is he can't be upset when talking to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol was happy that L was still able to joke at the moment because if you had seen him the before you wouldn't think that it was possible.

"Here," Sungyeol said holding out the box that he took from L's room not so long ago. He held it out with a bright smile on his face he was sure that L would love what he did.

L looked down at the box and was shocked. How did he get this? Was the only thought L had at the moment. After standing there for minutes he finally took the box from him. He slowly opened the lid and looked in the box. All of the film that once filled the box where gone and all that was there was a photo album.

Sungyeol stood there with a proud look on his face. His going to love it. He thought as he watched L flip thought the photo album. Once he was done he put it back into the box.

"Where did you get this?" L said in an emotionless voice.

"I got it when I visited your house a few weeks ago. Don't you like it?" Sungyeol said as the feeling of worry took over. He knew L wasn't one to show much emotion. But the way L sounded was as though fear took over him.

"Who said you can go into my house, into my room and trouble my stuff?" L questioned as he stared at Sungyeol.

"No one I just thought-" He started but his words got cut off by L.

"Thought what? You have no right. You can't just go into others personal space and items with out permission." He said with a therm voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking." He apologized. L was right he had no right to going to his room with out his permission and he was also wrong to go through his things and to take something that didn't belong to him. Even if he did have the intention of returning it.

"That's the thing Sungyeol. You need to start using your head." L said before turning around and making his way back into the warmth of the building.

Sungyeol just stood there he had some questions but he guessed now was not the time to seek for answers. 

                                                                                                cute_divider_by_chibidottmel-d482ja8.gif

Lesson started again but all Hoya could think about is the meeting he was going to have with Jungho. He did remember him. How could he not they did everything together he was like one of the family. But why is it that he felt fear? Why did he feel that there was something hidden and that he would find it out what it was soon. 

The lunch bell went and as usual he was the last person to leave the class room. He stood up and made his way out of the class room and wondered down the hall. As he started to near the old side of the school there was less students about.

The school was split into two with a new bit built onto it, making it into a new school building. The old bit of the building no one went into. They were told not to go into it  and every one listened. That was not the only reason. It was also because there was a story that was told about the old building. That there was a ghost. Apparently there was this girl whose life was nothing but studying. She stayed long nights and even holidays. She shielded herself from her everyone and only cared about studying. The night before the exams she stayed back to revise. The popular girls in school envied her dedication in studying and the fact that she always ranked the highest.

It was said that the night she died. They led her to the roof by saying they had something that could help her with the exam and she feel for it. Once she was up there standing in the breeze she felt a light push and she fell to her death. It was said that as she fell to her death her cries could be heard by the town. The scream and screech of both pain and hatred. The girl who pushed her was second rank in the school no matter how much she tired she could never place first. Her parents always scolded her and told her how she was useless and how could she not being first and how simple it is to become first.

The story said as the girl fell to her death she turned to face the girl that killed her just before she died marking her revenge. Once the results were out it was as aspect. With out the girl the way she was no longer second. She became first just as she planed.

Years after the girl was happy she got into the best collage and had a good job on the side. Until one day on the anniversary of the death of the first girl. The second girl went missing. No one could find her. The last they saw of her was when she went back to the school to pick up some of  her work that had been put on display. The girl was said to have be found a few months later in pieces. First her body was found on the way up the stairs to the roof, and then her head was found with her skull cracked open and brain out of it looking down at the school field  below. And on the field that the head was facing it said 'Now how are you going to think? You have no brain.' was written with the unraveled brain.

It said until this day both girls hunt the old side of the school competing agent each other to see who could make their next victim suffer. Their next victim being who ever steps into the old side of the school also know as their ghost battle ground.

 

Hoya walked down the hall way to the fist class room he could see. He open the old rusty door that let of a creak as the hinges was put to work after such along time. The class room was filled with dust and cob webs and old desks that clutter the room. After dusting off one of the desks at the front he sat down. He wasn't frightened being in that side of the school. He thought that the story was just made up. Maybe it was made up by the teacher to stop the students going in to that side of the school for all he knew.

Not too long of Hoya sitting in the class room, he could hear foot steps coming closer and closer until they stopped right outside the door that leads to where he was sitting. Slowly the door knob turned and the door slowly open revealing and a guy with black hair. His features were soft and he had an emotionless look on his face. His skin looked silky smooth and milky.

He walked into the room, dusted off the chair and sat next to Hoya. It was then he saw that that boy had a slim body and wore his uniform well. He could also see that the boy most had been stressed and lacked sleep because he had dark circles round his eye. He also dragged his feet in way of defeat.

"Hello." The boy turned and said with a tired voice reading the name tag that Hoya was wearing. There was defiantly something wrong which was evidential in his voice. Hoya just nodded his head slightly not wanting to be rude. But he just couldn't speak. It wasn't only the fact that he didn't really speak to people much. In fact he was starting to learn to open up more. But it was because he couldn't. He had gone mute again. It may had been because of him worrying about how he treated Dongwoo when he knew he was just trying to help.

"You don't have to talk to me if you don't want to. How about I do the talking and you do the listening. Oh my name is Myungsoo but my friends call me L." L said still with that same emotionless face. Well L was never really the talkative one. He left that behind with his childhood. He kind of had two personalities. One was when he was playful and talkative which at that moment he would be Myungsoo. And the other being when he is silent and mysterious showing little to no emotion. This was when he was L.

Well I guess Myungsoo gets to make an appearance after such a long time, L thought as he flashed a friendly smile towards Hoya.

"I wonder why you're here on this side of the school. I wonder if it's the same reason as me. Which is to be alone and to just get away. If it is I bet you whish I wasn't here. Am I right?" Myungsoo said looking at Hoya watching his every movement reading any signs he lets off. 

Hoya shifted a bit in his chair before nodding. He was right he did come here to get away and it was ironic that now there is someone here defeating the purpose of being alone. Lately being alone seemed impossible for him.

"But I'm afraid I'm not going any where." Myungsoo smiled. Hoya found him like Dongwoo but different. The way it was clear that he wanted to be alone but he refused reminded him of Dongwoo. But that was the only similarity he could find so far. He was different. The way he talked and put a smile on his face no matter how much he tired Hoya could see that the smile was fake and was forced so the question is why is he faking it.

"So your not going to talk? If Dongwoo was here I'm sure he could make you talk." Myungsoo said and watched as Hoya jumped and moved agitatedly at the mention of Dongwoo's name.

"Ah so you know Dongwoo and I'm guessing that you're here to get away from him." Right again. Even thought Dongwoo always went to meet his friends at lunch Hoya had this feeling as thought Dongwoo might feel the need to come and find him. He was also hiding form Jungho. He didn't really want to bump into him before their meeting.

"Well, I'm hiding from one of my friends his name is Sungyeol. There a secret that I have been hiding from him for a long time now and I'm scared to tell him and I'm scared that he has already found out. I'm stuck in this position of not knowing what to do." Myungsoo said as his voice trailed off near the end.

"Dongwoo, I'm sure is a hand full. But he is an excellent person to have around you in life. When he is around, you can't help but to smile. That he is the kind of person that could take you out of the real world. Not many people are able to do that but Dongwoo can with out him even releasing. You know I believe in people finding that one person who you feel you could live with all your life. A person who will be the sunshine on that dark and cloudy day. I had some one that was that to me. But I let them get away. It wasn't my fault and it couldn't have been help. But the most scariest thing is that feeling of fear that no one like that will ever come back into your life. The person that was right for me came back. And now things a progressing from there. Hoya, I think that Dongwoo is right for you I think that you need him and he needs you. Even though Dongwoo never shows it. I could see the he is hurting. I can see that there is something that his hiding. I've noticed it for years now. But I could see that there is still some thing that would put that one final smile on his face an keep it there. And I think that person is you." Myungsoo said as Hoya just listened.

"Well, I'll see you around maybe," Myungsoo said as He got up and made his way to the door. "Oh, and be careful I heard this part of the school is hunted. But you should get to class the lessons will start soon." Myungsoo said waving to him as he left the class room. 

 


 

If you are wondering how L knew Hoya's name it's because he is wearing those name tag this. :)

I hope you like the chapter. I added a ghost story in so I hope you like it. Hello new subscribers Thank you so much for subscribing and as always thanks to my old subscribers that have stayed with me. I love you all :D

OMG did you see infinite's new mv for galaxy.

Even thought it is an advertisement it's awesome :)

I didn't really read thought the chapter properly so there my be some mistakes sorry.