I'm Here.

Alone?

Fine. Hoya thought as he stared out of the hospital window.

"D-Dongwoo... please leave," Hoya spoke softly, Only allowing Dongwoo to just about hear what he had said.

"Oh, so you do have a voice, it's nice. you should speak more often." Dongwoo smiled while looking at him.

"Leave," Hoya repeated with a weak voice.

"You still think that you're alone even though I'm right next to you?" He asked with a small smile on his face. Hoya just nodded his head in reply.

"You know, the person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another. His mind shrinks away if he hears only his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration" Dongwoo stated 

Hoya felt strange. He felt that like the loneliness and fear that was in his heart had disappeared. Instead, it was replaced by a safe and warm feeling.

"So don't feel as though you are alone because you have me. I'm not going to let you fail to succeed as a human being. I'll be there whenever you need someone. Okay?" Dongwoo added with a serious face but still having a slight smile.

"I'm sorry young man, but visiting time has ended." Just as Dongwoo ended what he was saying the doctor enter the room. "Hoya will be discharged tomorrow afternoon. His has a concussion so he will be spending the night here just to be on the safe side." The doctor explained while addressing Dongwoo.

Dongwoo thanked the doctor and headed out of the room. As he moved feather and feather away from Hoya, Hoya felt the emptiness starting to fill his heart again. It was strange. 

"See you tomorrow," Dongwoo said half way out of the room then shutting the door.

Here I am. Hoya thought. Alone, but why do things feel different? Why is my heart beating so fast? Why do I fell sad, when this is the only thing that I wanted all day. He continued to think as he drifted off to sleep.

He dreamt of something he knew too well. After all the dream he dreamt was a reality. 

 

                                                                         == Six years ago ==

Hoya's sister was discharged from the hospital. He always went to visit her when she was in the hospital.

He learned new thing that he would teach her, so that when she was finally was able to attend school she wouldn't be behind, and she would be able to be in a class full of people her own age instead of being held back a year or two.  

Hoya loved to dance when he was young and even attended a dance club at his school. It was the day of his dance competition that his sister fell sick.

"Mom, I'm ready to go." Hoya ran into his sister's room where his mom was checking up on her.

"I'm sorry Hoya, but your sisters not feeling well. You won't be able to go today honey. Maybe next time." His mom said with a regretful face.

"But I've practiced so much for this."  He said raising his voice slightly, as tears gathered in his eyes.

"Sorry." His mother repeated

"You!" He shouted pointing at his sister. "It's all you fault, you're sick all the god damn time. Why were you born if you just going to get sick!" He yelled.

"Hoya! I know you don't mean it so apologize. now!"

"I'm sorry that you was ever born to begin with." He stated with anger but calmed down as he noticed what he had just said.

He didn't hate his sister he just got angry for that small moment. He loves to dance but he knew he took it to far.

He looked over to see his sister who's face was now completely puffy from the tears that were falling down her face. Hoya ran out of the room and into his own. He studied to try to get his mind off things.

He went downstairs for dinner and was told to bring his sister her food and to apologize. Hoya had no problem with apologizing.

He walked down the hall, as he did his heart began to feel strange. He felt fear to carry on walking. He ignored the feelings and walked to his sister's door.

He knocked but there was no answer so he walked in.

Smash! The sound of broken glass filled the air, as the plate hit the floor.

He didn't expect the thing he saw in front of him, He didn't expect his heart to hurt so much.