Leave Me Alone.

Alone?

The dull and boring class ended for break. Hoya took his bag from the back of his chair and placed it on the table carefully taking out a clear box which contained ear plugs. He took them out of the box and placed them into his ears.

Hoya hated noise so he always came prepared. Whether it was the start of break or the end he plugged in his ear plugs. Blocking out the useless word that his fellow students would call a conversation.    

He walked out of the class into the noisy hall and headed to his favorite place in the school. He reached his spot, took his earplugs out and sat in his position and began to plan out the rest of his day. With planning how could things go wrong?

"Found you!" A voice said as the owner of the voice moved towards him. He opened his eyes that he closed while thinking. To reveal a happy pink haired boy that goes by the name of Dongwoo. That smile, I hate it some much. Why does this freak keep smiling? Hoya thought as he averted his eyes away from Dongwoo in hopes of not having to look at the boy's happy face.

"So this must be the reason why, even though you have been at this school for a while, I haven't seen you around until yesterday," Dongwoo explained while walking over to sit next to him. 

Can't this freak just leave? I just want to be alone. Hoya thought as he looked into the empty space in front of him.

"Why do you want to be alone?" Dongwoo asked as he tilting his head slightly still smiling like a fool.

Because. He thought while closing his eyes. Taking in the cold breeze that was in the air, it was somewhat refreshing.

"Because why?" Dongwoo asked while shaking Hoya.

 Wait can you hear what I'm thinking? Hoya asked through his thoughts as he opened his eyes to look at Dongwoo. The older stopped shaking him and started to think.

"I guess your right I can hear what your thinking," Dongwoo said as his smile grow bigger. "Oh, and I must say your response to the teacher was too funny," Dongwoo added as he started to laugh. Laughter? Hoya hadn't heard that in such a long time. It was even more annoying than the boy's smile. 

Can you just leave me alone? Please? Hoya thought knowing that Dongwoo could hear what he was thinking.

"I don't think that I can." Dongwoo said as he began to stand up "The reason being is because no should be alone, I can't just walk away like it's nothing. Everyone one deserves someone." He said while crouching down to face Hoya.

Hoya was taken aback by his words. It's all lies, I deserve to be alone. You don't know me or anything about my past. You have no right to talk freely about people you don't know. Hoya thought clenching his fist and digging his nails into his skin. It was the best way Hoya dealt with stress and anger.

"But it's true, everyone does deserve someone," Dongwoo repeated with that smile of his plastered on his face.

Hoya frustratingly got up and walked past Dongwoo. He couldn't take the words that were being said. He knew any longer and he would have exploded. He was scared, scared that if he shouted if he said the words that were really in his heart. What happened 6 years ago would happen again. He constantly had the fear of history repeating itself. Which stopped him from living freely, and forced him to close himself into a bubble. But it felt safe, so he couldn't complain.