Decision.

Alone?

Dongwoo woke up shaking and sweating. He had a nightmare. It was about Hoya, he kept on picturing Hoya laying on the ground with that cut in his arm. Just like the night that Hoya had tired to kill himself. But this time Hoya had stopped breathing before the ambulance came. All Dongwoo could see was blood. The colour of red blood every where and he started to shake. He was still shaking when he woke up, he felt physically sick as though he wanted to through up. To scared to go back to sleep. He started to get ready for the day ahead drifting in an out of frightening thoughts. Him remembering that he would see Hoya again soon was what kept him sane.

He walked around the house making as little noise as he could in hope of not waking up anyone. Even though it was morning already he knew that Sungkyu and Woohyun would have to get up soon for school and he wanted them to have enough sleep as they could. Even though there was the light sound of the maids and cooks moving around the house. They were in a different part of the house allowing little to no sound to wake the sleeping residents.

Dongwoo walked in to the dinning room dressed and ready to set out for the day. But he was shocked when he saw his auntie sat at the table casually eating her breakfast as though it was a normal time to be up.

"Good morning Dongwoo. Have you slept well?" She greeted taking a break from eating her food. As usual Dongwoo gave her no attention.

"I am up early because I need to talk to you. And it can't wait any longer. " She said as she finished the last bit of her breakfast. Again the boy in front of her didn't say a word. Causing her to sigh.

"Time is runny out and people are getting impatient. So you need to stop playing around." She said with a voice that was far from playful. It was a voice that was full a seriousness.

"Playing around? You have got to be kidding me right. Who are you to come into my life out of the blue and try to dictate what is good for me or not. You have no idea about me and my life. And I think that it was be best if we keep it that way." Dongwoo said with anger and annoyance in his voice. At first it amused him that she was trying to set him up with some girl after not seeing each other in years. But know he was getting annoyed. He had better things to do with his time. And she was getting in the way. 

"I wonder. How Hoya would feel after losing his sister. To be kicked to the curb by his parents." She said with a smirk. She had been stressed lately and Dongwoo was walking on thin ice.

"What do you mean?" Dongwoo questioned. 

"Like I had said before. His parents are ready to leave him. All it would only take is one conversation and Hoya could kiss his family goodbye." She said staring straight in to his eye showing that she meant what she said. 

"If that's a threat I don't like it. Hoya is strong. What ever happens I know he would pull though. Like I said before I would never marry that girl no matter what you say. And it's pitiful that you have to drag others into this. Now if that's all you have to say I must get going. I think I'm going to eat at the hospital with Hoya. He must be missing me by now. Enjoy your day." Dongwoo said before getting up and heading to the kitchen to tell the cooks the change of plans.

He stared out of the car window as he mad his way to the hospital. His thoughts kept on drifting back to the dream that he dreamt. He wasn't one to have bad dreams. And even when he did, it wouldn't bother him much because the dream would be soon forgotten. But the dream he dreamt felt so real. And he hated it. He took a deep breath taking in the sweet spring air. Trying to get ride of all the bad thoughts out of his head.

He arrived at the hospital and thanked the driver with a bow. Making sure he had everything. He made his way up to Hoya's room as fast as he could. I wonder if he is awake. Is he missing me? Did he feel lonely without me? Dongwoo thought as he waited for the elevator door to open on the floor he needed to be at.

He walked down to Hoya's room stopping out side of the door. He took a deep breath before knocking on the door. After hearing no response Dongwoo quietly opened the door and made his way into the room. He set the food down onto the trolley. He took out the bowl that he bought with him and poured some rice porridge into it. He was happy and thankful that it was still hot. He also took out the food he bought for himself and placed it on to the table.

He then wheeled the trolley over to Hoya and then took a seat next to him. Dongwoo missed sitting in that chair. Even though he was gone for just one night he knew that his place was beside Hoya and that's where his will stay. No matter what.

He watched Hoya as he slept peacefully. He liked how Hoya looked when he slept, it was as thought he had no worry in the world and that he was at peace. The way Hoya looked when he was in the coma. Was different. He looked so cold and distant. It looked at though life was taken away from him. And he hated it. But he didn't have to worry about that because it was all over and he felt relieved.

"Mum, Dad. I will protect and help Hoya. I'll protect him from anyone that once to hurt him and I will help him with his emotions. You can help me to stay strong can't you? Because if I lose Hoya I really don't know what I would do." Dongwoo said looking down at Hoya.

Hoya's eye started to open slowly and he slowly sat up in his bed. He hated the waking up and being surrounded by light. He preferred the dark and that will never change.

He looked around and court sight of the food in front of him soon after he saw Dongwoo smiling at him as he sat by his side. Hoya couldn't deny that it was a good feeling to wake up with Dongwoo smiling brightly at him.

"Rise and Shine." Dongwoo said as he smiled at Hoya. "Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes, but didn't I tell you to go home. What? Did you wait until I fell asleep and snuck back in here?" Hoya said as he looked at the time and seeing that it was still really early he made the assumption that Dongwoo must have left but came back while he was sleeping last night.

"No, I went home like you said to. I just came back early in the morning because I missed you to much. I brought food and even set it out for you before you woke up. Now lets eat the food will get cold." Dongwoo said. He found it funny that Hoya thought that he would do something so sneaky.

"It's rice porridge so it should be easy for you to swallow and digest. I want to see you eat all of it because you really need your strength." Dongwoo said with a stern voice as he started to eat his food. 

"I will eat it all but can't I eat you food? Rice porridge is boring. Your food looks more delicious." Hoya said as he began to eat. Over the past few years Hoya had lost his apatite so he eat very little but now his apatite had returned and he was dying for something delicious to eat.

"Nope, your stomach needs some time to get use to food again. But I promise that once you get out of here I would treat you to something delicious." Dongwoo said as he ate his food.

"Fine" Hoya said as he as he continued to eat his food.

"Hoya. How is your muteness going do you think that you always have it?" Dongwoo asked.

"I don't know. But I don't seem to have it when I speck to you. It kind of gets frustrating at times. Because no matter how much I try. When I try to speak no word come out. When I first meet you that was how it was. But I soon realized that sometimes I could speak but I chose not to." Hoya said.

"Do you think to you could try speaking to Sungjong. He really wants to speak to you. The night before you woke up from your coma Sungjong was there by your side with me. It was that time that I started to feel lonely. Everyone around was saying how it was all just a waste of time being here. But Sungjong was there and he comforted me." Dongwoo said and just then the door opened and Sungjong walked in.

"Morning~" Sungjong sang. "I knew that you would be here already. It looks like you to have eaten with out me. It's a good job that I decided that I would eat before I came. Oh that reminds me Hoya, I bought you some tea.   So how are you feeling today? Are you feeling fine?" Sungjong said with a smile.

"I.." Hoya began quietly but nodded instead.

"Well I'm glad." Sungjong said with a smile.

"They said that he should be able to leave tomorrow after noon if everything stays stable. Woohyun, Sungkyu, Sungyeol and L said that they would drop by later." Dongwoo said as he started to collect the empty dishes.

"Great now I'm going to get scolded by Sungkyu for not going to school today and the day before." Sungjong sighed as he knew how Sungkyu could be at times.

"Everything will be fine. We are in a hospital so it he tires to kill you we can bring you back to life easily don't worry." Dongwoo said with a smile.

"Thanks for the reassurances. "Sungjong said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"Any time." Dongwoo said cheerfully.

"Hoya, don't worry about meeting everyone it'll be fine. You have already meet Sungkyu since he is student president. And you already have meet L. Sungyeol and Woohyun are nice a friendly people so don't worry or stress over. It won't be good for your health it you do. It's fine if you can't speak to them. They would understand." Dongwoo said reading the worried look on his face and reading the thoughts that he had in his head.

Hoya nodded but was still filled with worry. He hated crowds and being surrounded by a lot of people, that why he would always buy his food before school avoiding the cafeteria completely. He could just about handle the atmosphere of the class room and that was because the attention was not on him. But now, once everyone got there he was sure he would be the center of attention.

Of course it wasn't always the cases. He didn't always hate crowds. In fact it used to be the complete opposite. He use to love them. He use to love the attention and the spot light being one him but all that changed six years ago. Maybe this would be good for me Hoya thought as he recalled his plan for change. 

"The doctor said that it would be good to get you out of the bed and more around a bit. He said that it may feel strange to you since your body hadn't moved in a while. So we should walk around the hospital. They have a garden we could go take a look at." Dongwoo said changing the topic he didn't want Hoya to worry anymore about anything.

With a node Hoya began to get up from the bed as Dongwoo quickly rushed to his side to help him.

"Hoya take it easy. Let me help" Dongwoo said as he helped Hoya get off of the bed as he saw that he was struggling. Sungjong also helped.

Hoya leaned on Dongwoo as they began to walk out of the door and around the hospital. Hoya was shock at how comfortable he felt leaning on to Dongwoo as in the past he could remember hating skinship. But for some reason he felt comfortable and he didn't want the skinship to stop.

They walked to the garden and Hoya's eyes widen it was so beautiful and relaxing. There was all sorts to flowers as they showed off their beauty in the welcoming sun.

"The flowers are pretty." Hoya said freely. The beauty of the flowers around him allowed him to be free as though there was no past tying him down and no secrets to protect. He could understand why his sister had such an interest in flowers. The flowers allowed one to forget about the clod and cruel world even if it was just for a short second.

Dongwoo and Sungjong both smiled at each other at the same time. Even though it wasn't directly towards Sungjong he still spoke with him around and that made him feel some what closer to Hoya.

"Yes it is pretty." Dongwoo agreed and so did Sungjong.

They stayed there for a while as they took in the calm air and the beautiful sent of the flowers as they allowed the day to pass by them. The reluctantly had to return back to the room to meet their guests that would arrive any time soon.

The nurse gave them something to eat as they waited for their guest to arrive. Dongwoo could see the visual worry that Hoya wore on his face but he knew that he would be fine and everything would be all right. He thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door then four boys pilling into the room.

"Were here." Sungyeol announced as he entered the room causing a visual frown to fall onto Hoya's face. They had just gotten there yet Hoya already wished that they would be more quite.

"Hey it's good to see you again. It's been a long time hasn't it?" Dongwoo said to L and Sungyeol. They had not seen each other in a very long time because they had been busy. Sungyeol and L both wanted to make up for lost time so they spent every hour of every waking day together replacing the memories that had been lost.

"Yes, it has. It's also a long time since I have seen Hoya. Hoya it's good to see that you are well."Myungsoo said with a smile on his face. And Hoya just nodded.

"Hello. We haven't meet before but my name is Woohyun it's nice to meet you. Dongwoo has been staying here a lot as you may be aware of by now and I am glade that I finally get to meet you and see what Dongwoo see in you. I hope we all can become good friends" Woohyun said being polite as he could. He didn't know what it was but he just felt and attachment to Dongwoo which lead him to feel protective over him. So Woohyun wanted to find out as much as he could about the boy in front of him.

Hoya nodded greeting Woohyun and everyone els. He sat and watched as everyone started to have a convocation of which they would occasionally add Hoya it to it with him just nodding or shaking his head in agreement or disagreement.

Sungkyu talked about school an how the three who have missed school needed to attend and get their attendance back up. Hoya could have sworn that he saw an aggressive eye flicker as Sungkyu look at Sungjong and talked about attended.

The meeting came to an end smoothly which was to Hoya's surprises. After worrying and thinking that things would go a different way he we relived when it was all other and everyone went their separate way. Everyone left leaving only Hoya and Dongwoo in the room. Woohyun and Sungkyu said that they would wait in the car for Dongwoo. They thought that it would be good if they had some time to themselves.

"Well tomorrow is the day that you can finally leave are you excited?" Dongwoo asked with a smile on his face. Hoya just nodded to what Dongwoo said. But he was worried. He didn't know what his parents would say to him. He knew that he tried to kill himself yet he didn't even remember how or why he tried to kill himself.

"Hey, Mr and Mrs Nam said to invite you for dinner tomorrow. It's just one more day way from home if you would like to come and have dinner and stay the night." Dongwoo suggested knowing that Hoya was nervous to go back home after the incident.

"S- Sure. I- I would love to." Hoya said relieved that he didn't have to go back home to soon.

"Great. I'll see you tomorrow after noon. I have something to do in the morning so I'll see you soon." Dongwoo said with a smile before getting up and exiting the room. Give Hoya one more smile before he left.

Hoya was left to worry again about meeting even more people. But he didn't worry as much as he just did because things went well. And he knew that Dongwoo would be there. Many times when he looked towards the future he saw something that scared him and he wished that the future for him would not come. But now as he looked towards that future he couldn't wait to see what it would bring. The biggest thing that shined bright in his life was his shinning angel Dongwoo.  


Hello, I am sorry that this chapter took a little while. I got ill again.:( . But I hope that you like this chapter. Pleases comment I would really appreciate it. Thank you to those who have subscribed and those how have stayed subscribed.Thank you~

Here is a video that I found a while back and thought of again recently it always makes me smile.  

And did you see Toheart mv I loved it. As well as INFINITE I also love SHINee. So this is great. :) :D

 

Don't forget to comment please. ;)