Home?

Alone?

"I don't know who exactly." Sungjong relayed as his tears finally stopped.

"What do you mean by 'exactly'?" Sungkyu questioned in curiosity.

"Well, I came here to visit grandma, as you all know already. When I noticed a boy bowed down on the floor. He was wearing our school uniform, so I thought to observe him for a while.... I finally went up to him but he didn't say a word. Even when I talked to him. He treated me like I wasn't there." He said while the others gathered around him.

"So what are we going to do?" Dongwoo spoke. He hadn't said anything throughout the whole time they were there. But deiced to say something know.

"What do you mean? It's none of our business. That letter wasn't even meant for anyone to read." Sungkyu said as he handed the letter back to Sungjong, and watch him put the note back where it belonged.

"So you telling me that you're not going to do anything? It is obvious that the person is suffering. You're going to sit and do nothing?" Dongwoo said almost raising his voice in anger but managed to control it.

"Dongwoo I'm not going to talk about this anymore for the time being... We should go give our respects to grandma." Sungkyu said making his way towards Sungjong's grandmothers grave.

They paid their respects and headed to Sungjong's house. Throughout the whole ride there, Dongwoo didn't breath a word to anyone let alone to Sungkyu. He just sat there looking out of the window watching the passing sight of the night. 

 

Hoya arrived home. He never called it home, though, to him it was nothing but a living hell.

Hoya took out his key and unlocked the door, upon taking a deep breath he opened the door and entered the house. The smell of cigarette filled his lung causing him to almost cough his lungs out. He made his way up the stairs and down the dark hall leading to his room, stopping by the room next to his.

Images of that day came flooding back into his head. The memories that he tried so hard to forget but never could. The memories that made him hate and regret his very existence.

Tears formed in his eyes as he started to shake. His whole body shook at the thought of what happened six years ago.

His body stopped and with a big thump, he fell to the ground hitting his head on the wall on the way down.

 

When they finally arrived at Sungjong's they sat at a big dining table full of food and started to eat. Well, all except Dongwoo. Dongwoo made his way down the hall to the room he always stayed in whenever he stayed over at Sungjong house. He got ready for bed and lay down staring at the ceiling above in thought.

He thought about what happen with him and Sungkyu, but the thing what was written in the letter kept repeating in his head. He thought about each and every word that was written, his thoughts were brought back to Hoya. He had a feeling that somehow the two was connected, but didn't know how.