Past.

Alone?

Hoya opened his eyes to see a plain white room, the room was unfamiliar to him. It was bright which caused him to squint adjusting his vision.

He moved his head to look around to get a better look of his surroundings but was stopped by the sharp pain that suddenly rushed to his head.

After awhile the nurse entered the room and after realizing that Hoya was awake she called the doctor who came within seconds. He checked on Hoya lifting him up. Causing another sharp pain to overtake his head.

Now that he could see the room better he noticed that the room was empty. No one was there just an empty coach for visitors to sit on when they visit.

Hoya was alone just like he always was, but this time, he felt strange. He for the first time in a while he felt emptiness, he felt like there was someone that was meant to be by his side. But he didn't who?

 

Dongwoo woke up after a bucket of water was thrown on to him, due to the fact he wasn't easy to wake up.

"Hey!" Dongwoo yelled as he was drenched with freezing water. 

"What do you mean 'hey'? If you weren't a heavy sleeper this wouldn't need to be done. Now get dressed were late." Sungkyu yelled as placed the bucket down and got Dongwoo spare uniform out of the closet.

Dongwoo got out of the bed and gathered the things he needed to begin to get ready for school. He didn't say a word to the older. There was nothing but an awkward silence. Maybe he felt hurt from yesterday or maybe he didn't feel like talking to him.

Sungkyu stood watching the younger moving about the room. He was waiting for the silences that had formed to be broken, but it never happened.

"Dongwoo what's wrong?" The older asked with a concerned voice. The younger froze for a second before finishing to get his stuff and headed to the bathroom. Slamming the door shut out of  unjustified frustration.

After hearing the loud slam Woohyun came running into the room to see what the noise was about. He looked around the room to see an emotionless Sungkyu standing at the foot of the bed staring into the space where Dongwoo once stood.

"Gyu are you okay?" Woohyun said softly as he approached Sungkyu.

"He hates me, doesn't he... Is it something I said?"

"It's just that..... oh I forgot you don't know."

"Don't know what Woohyun tell me please," Sungkyu said with desperation in his voice. 

Woohyun grabbed Sungkyu's hand and led him to the balcony, and sat him down on a chair.

"I'll tell you, but you can't tell anyone. Or treat Dongwoo any different."

"Fine just tell me," Sungkyu replied with impatience 

Woohyun began to tell the older about Dongwoo past. The past that no one but himself knew.

"When Dongwoo was little he didn't spend much time with his parents. His mum was a well know potter, she was able to travel the world. His dad made beautiful metal work from jewelry to all sorts. One day just before his 11th birthday they both had a trip to England, but had to leave Dongwoo behind." Woohyun said then stopped to make sure that the older was still with him once he was sure he carried on.

"He was upset that his parents might have missed his birthday. He was left practically alone, well he had a maid that checked on him from time to time. It was the best that they could do considering the short notice..... Whenever his parents contacted him to check on him, he put on an act that he was completely miserable, well he was but he overacted so they would come back. Much sooner." Woohyun stopped to create a dramatic effect.

"So what happen?" Sungkyu spoke out.

"He parents rushed to get everything done and back in time for his birthday. They managed to complete everything and get seats on an earlier flight..... But the flight they were on had technical problems and crashed. There were no survivors. Not a single soul was left alive."

"So what happen after that who took care of Dongwoo?" Sungkyu questioned.

"My dad got the news of what happen they were really close friends with his parents. So he decided that he would take Dongwoo in as his own son. At first, Dongwoo refused to go with my dad, I guess he blames himself for the death of his parents. Maybe he was scared of losing someone else. I still remember when I meet him that day. I could see the fear in his eyes, even though I was young. I could see he was thankful for the help my family gave. I guess he has always had an interest in helping people out no matter who it is. I guess he thinks that if someone didn't help him when he needed help, Would he have been able to cope? Would things be much more different?"